Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. (9454 Views)

American Rapper Lil Baby Reveals Davido Paid Him A Whopping $100K For Collabo / Davido's Wife Chioma Family [mum & Sisters] & In-laws - Net Worth, Cars / Dbanj Reveals How Much Davido Paid Mo'hits To Perform- Explains Why He Did It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2021
femi4:
Didn't you see "with the blessing and support of the families involved"
Were you there when they were blessing them? He got money after 20 years, whom was the bride price paid to? Some random family members or her parents were still alive?
Go and ask your neighbour properly why he paid at allvand stop making conclusions on what you know next to nothing about.
1. He was told he won't collect bride price on his daughter cos he didn't pay bride price.
2. He was told he must marry the corpse if she dies.
Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2021
merieam16:
U still av nt answered my question
What's your question?
Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
No Who Piss Inside? Abi No Be Davido? Dowry Or No Dowry, D Child Still Belongs To Davido. At A Due Time, D Child Would Come Looking 4 His Father.
Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by hardbody: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
festacman:

It is a free world and we are in a democracy. I am an adult who is in charge of my life. As far as I don't displease God or run foul of the law, I am free to do what I like with my time and there absolutely NOTHING you can do about it other than to rant as you just fruitlessly did. So rest!

Sorry, but what were we even talking about? Certainly if it was that important to me, I will not have forgotten it so soon.

Bro, there is money to be made, So I moooovvee.

Regards
Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by festacman(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
hardbody:

Sorry, but what were we even talking about? Certainly if it was that important to me, I will not have forgotten it so soon.

Bro, there is money to be made, So I moooovvee.

Regards

Go on, make your money and enjoy your life but do allow others to enjoy theirs. It is their right.
Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by hardbody: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
festacman:

Go on, make your money and enjoy your life but do allow others to enjoy theirs. It is their right.

Boss, I don't wanna fight, why are you trying to make it sound as if you have an axe to grind with me. I have tried to be nice and decent. Please enjoy your right, i have not inhibited you.

Chill bros. However if you very particular about a fight, let us agree to meet up somewhere neutral and duke it out.

This is my new approach to resolving issues. I have met with 2 Nairalanders already and we beat ourselves up thoroughly. If that's the direction you want to go, I am game, since you do not want to let this matter rest. I can actually come to Festac if you want it that way.
Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by festacman(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
hardbody:

Boss, I don't wanna fight, why are you trying to make it sound as if you have an axe to grind with me. I have tried to be nice and decent. Please enjoy your right, i have not inhibited you.

Chill bros. However if you very particular about a fight, let us agree to meet up somewhere neutral and duke it out.

This is my new approach to resolving issues. I have met with 2 Nairalanders already and we beat ourselves up thoroughly. If that's the direction you want to go, I am game, since you do not want to let this matter rest. I can actually come to Festac if you want it that way.

You have laid bare your age and it's obviously not a big number. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Una get time, lazy youths
Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
hardbody:

Hehehehe,
Festacman, wetin person no go read for dis forum from dis Nairaland pikins?!
We don laff tire for area.
Obviously, this one can't be more than 15.
So funny grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by festacman(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
post=100369337:

Hehehehe,

It's so funny my brother. I am sure the boy is in JSS 3 and though he wrote well, he eventually showed his age as a kiddo as you would often call them. Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by Sleekbaby(f): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Davido has never paid any bride price.

Introduction is what he did

Yes I know, I commented based on the post made
Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
festacman:

It's so funny my brother. I am sure the boy is in JSS 3 and though he wrote well, he eventually showed his age as a kiddo as you would often call them. Lol
Hahahahaha grin cheesy wink.
That was so hilarious from dis particular kiddo mehn! cheesy

Btw,
We no be brother o,
We are simply WE.

How dey go dey go brotherly.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
Keep your heads up.
It will end in praise.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by hardbody: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
post=100369337:

Hehehehe,

Effectively ignored.
Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by hardbody: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
festacman:

You have laid bare your age and it's obviously not a big number. Lol

No point made. Effectively Ignored.
Re: Chioma's Family has Refunded the Bride Price Davido paid on her head. by silibaba: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jimasun:

Which tradition?
You must be smoking weed.
If dem born Chioma well, make she no provide the child if court order so.
You think everyone follows the archaic and barbaric tradition of you people?
take am easy, why you dey drink tramadol for davido problem? shey davido you self?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA / Messi Now A Father; Welcomes Baby Boy... See Pic / I Am Not Interested In Marriage - Empress Njamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.