Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. (1895 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? / How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Jashub:
It seems you're interpreting intelligence for education. And this is not so. You can have a wife whose intelligent but not educate and s she'll still be able to contribute to your life in more ways that you could imagine.

dont try to hide behind a finger

in basic in africa intelligence is very much linked to level education

hence you find eg most people go for masters etc

dont get it twisted the guy didnt link being intelligent with contributing anything on table

think of this what if intelligent to him mean questioning his thinking aka having two minds on problem than having a wife who says yes to everything without a putting her own intectually thinking on the problem
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2021
As for me i would love to marry a woman who has good level interlectual that we can have an argument or talk that is outside traditional set up of "men being always wiser than women" i want my women to interlectually talk to me via her level of education or career level and would be proud of her i that sense than finding boring either she too traditional or i fail to
also give her the opportunity to upgrade herself by going back to skol
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Jashub: 12:32am On Apr 01, 2021
ZIMDRILL:

dont try to hide behind a finger

in basic in africa intelligence is very much linked to level education

hence you find eg most people go for masters etc

dont get it twisted the guy didnt link being intelligent with contributing anything on table

think of this what if intelligent to him mean questioning his thinking aka having two minds on problem than having a wife who says yes to everything without a putting her own intectually thinking on the problem

You're still missing the point : intellectual prowess doesn't mean you can't relate with an illiterate wife. Neither does it mean she cannot add value to any conversation. If indeed you love your wife, and you value her input, there you can find ways to have conversations that will include her in your affairs. Most men out there want to marry "educated Barbie " who know nothing apart from eating fatty foods and giving mouth-action
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Jashub:
You're still missing the point : intellectual prowess doesn't mean you can't relate with an illiterate wife. Neither does it mean she cannot add value to any conversation. If indeed you love your wife, and you value her input, there you can find ways to have conversations that will include her in your affairs. Most men out there want to marry "educated Barbie " who know nothing apart from eating fatty foods and giving mouth-action

you are also missing the point from the person who opponed the thread he wants a women who he can have an intectuall understanding which is above basic education like primary or secondary education

meaning is basically looking at woman who has a college to uni level of education, he doesnt want to take chances

remember our individual expectations and likes vary to us still based on that principles that i am an indiviudal general rule/s should not be used on an individual but respect their own wish and values as an individual
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Jashub: 1:30am On Apr 01, 2021
ZIMDRILL:

you are also missing the point from the person who opponed the thread he wants a women who he can have an intectuall understanding which is above basic education like primary or secondary education

meaning is basically looking at woman who has a college to uni level of education, he doesnt want to take chances
Bros, read through the thread and stop embarassing yourself like this. The OP claimed he is married to an "educated woman" who has three children for him. So what other woman is he looking for again? undecided
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Fiscus105(m): 4:13am On Apr 01, 2021
sichri:

I really do not want to dignify you with a response because the gibberish you spewed showed that you do not only lacked comprehension but also common sense.

However, I will educate you on the part you bolded, "For me, I would rather marry someone with sharp reasoning and understanding", and asked of its implied meaning. Simply put, I would rather, only shows preference. For instance, if I have a Toyota and my friend tries to tell me about all the good qualities of Benz, I can tell him I would rather have a Toyota. That doesn't in any way suggests that I haven't had a Toyota before. It only shows my preference for Toyota.

Its everyone who lacks comprehensive, no wonder you reason like clown. Nevertheless let me teach you a little bit of secondary school English language.

According to dictionary, would is past of will, and these articles are expressing future tense. What is future? Something that's yet to be done, still ahead or not yet achieved.

Meanwhile, going by ur post, I would rather marry graduate posted, implied you are yet to marry and it was expression of type of woman you wished to marry.

Can a guy who is already in university be saying I would rather attend private primary school? He can only wish that to himself if there is opportunity to come to the world for second time, and better still for his kids.

......If I come to the world the second time I would rather go to private primary school.
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by sichri(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

Its everyone who lacks comprehensive, no wonder you reason like clown. Nevertheless let me teach you a little bit of secondary school English language.

According to dictionary, would is past of will, and these articles are expressing future tense. What is future? Something that's yet to be done, still ahead or not yet achieved.

Meanwhile, going by ur post, I would rather marry graduate posted, implied you are yet to marry and[b] it was expression of type of woman you wished to marry.[/b]

Can a guy who is already in university be saying I would rather attend private primary school? He can only wish that to himself if there is opportunity to come to the world for second time, and better still for his kids.

......If I come to the world the second time I would rather go to private primary school.

Google is your friend. See what google said about "I would rather". Meanwhile, until you correct those grammatical and syntax errors I highlighted, I won't respond to any of your daft comments.

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by MufasaLion: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2021
I'm sapiosexual anyways.
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Fiscus105(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2021
sichri:

Google is your friend. See what google said about "I would rather". Meanwhile, until you correct those grammatical and syntax errors I highlighted, I won't respond to any of your daft comments.

Go and recheck Google, make sure you give phone to any of your friends who understand basic English language, ..........I would rather means preference or what you want, in this context that you married, provided you married. It's wrong to say I would rather.

"Comprehension in my previous comment changed to comprehensive by phone."

Before I say goodbye to you I will advice you to go and marry. When you truly married you will understand nitty gritty of marriage.
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by KingAlayinde(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2021
sichri:

Your response showed the kind person you are.

You can disagree with my views without showing your stupidity.

to slap you dey hungry me I swear,,, those illiterate women of those days make a better wife than the educated and civilised of nowadays, 80% nowadays women do form boss and equal rights... you can find your type and spec of woman in a maid, go for it okay .... this life no balance
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by sichri(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Guy, your English is sad. You need to buy Queen Premier as a matter of urgency.

Again, I will highlight your many grammatical errors here. Feel free to ask for help.

Your English and thinking are just warped.

Fiscus105:

Go and recheck Google, make sure you give phone to any of your friends who understand basic English language, ..........I would rather means preference or what you want, in this context that you married, provided you married. It's wrong to say I would rather.

"Comprehension in my previous comment changed to comprehensive by phone."

Before I say goodbye to you I will advice you to go and marry. When you truly married you will understand nitty gritty of marriage.

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by eomajeh: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2021
This statement by the OP is one that polarize Nigerians.

As a man, who should you go for when it is time to marry, someone educated or not?
I find a powerful answer to that in this MR Omor video titled "IQ levels"

He explains that a relationship can only work if the intelligence gap between the partners is not too much. According to the video, if the intelligence gap is much, there will be no tolerance and understanding of one another, and problems will brew. He uses a powerful case to support hos arguments.

See video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpCHeoAtAo4
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Fiscus105(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2021
sichri:
Guy, your English is sad. You need to buy Queen Premier as a matter of urgency.

Again, I will highlight your many grammatical errors here. Feel free to ask for help.

Your English and thinking are just warped.

Very easy click on your phone to bold ofcourse, meanwhile, what I directed you to do you must do it.
1. Whenever you see comments or posts, give your phone to any of your friends who truly graduated from school to tell you exact meaning and exact interpretations.
2. Go and get married proper "not audio marriage' before you start giving foolish opinion on public forum.

Don't forget to bold again pls.

If your think is not defected, you wouldn't imaging that, its only educated lady that can make good wife. Check ur generation you will see hundreds that are not educated, anyway, maybe women in your family are terrible wives, nobody knows.
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Fiscus105(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=Fiscus105 post=100386492]

Since ur ego continuing to swell up because of few comments on a post from dementia being.

I will leave you to keep on hallucinating, when you get married then ,you will understand philosophy of life.

In fact I doubt if you are working in corporate or government establishment, because if you are, you will understand that majority of you went to university only to acquire certificates and nothing to show for it.
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by VTJN(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
KingAlayinde:

to slap you dey hungry me I swear,,, those illiterate women of those days make a better wife than the educated and civilised of nowadays, 80% nowadays women do form boss and equal rights... you can find your type and spec of woman in a maid, go for it okay .... this life no balance
Oh you want a second class citizen as a wife? you want a wife that will gladly accept anything from you be it good or bad?

you will find that what you want!!!
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by KingAlayinde(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
VTJN:
Oh you want a second class citizen as a wife? you want a wife that will gladly accept anything from you be it good or bad?

you will find that what you want!!!

you making so much arrogant statement, try to stay humble bro..... second class or third class, na union wey God bless , dey get peaceful �️,,,,
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by VTJN(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
KingAlayinde:

you making so much arrogant statement, try to stay humble bro..... second class or third class, na union wey God bless , dey get peaceful �️,,,,
God will only bless a union if the Man loves his wife UNCONDITIONALLY

I'm pretty sure you know what that means?
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by KingAlayinde(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
VTJN:
God will only bless a union if the Man loves his wife UNCONDITIONALLY

I'm pretty sure you know what that means?

loves grows and fade sometimes bro
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by VTJN(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
KingAlayinde:

loves grows and fade sometimes bro
Yes i know, but that's what God mandated man to do
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by KingAlayinde(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
VTJN:
Yes i know, but that's what God mandated man to do

i assumed you've married, just count yourself lucky for having a good woman to call a wife... not everyone gonna have a good wife neither a good husband, no matter thier qualifications..... I rest my case bro till another time ....
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by VTJN(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
KingAlayinde:

i assumed you've married, just count yourself lucky for having a good woman to call a wife... not everyone gonna have a good wife neither a good husband, no matter thier qualifications..... I rest my case bro till another time ....
Lol, I'm single
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Printerscanner: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jashub:
OP, you're not even married and you're giving advice. So how do you expect anyone here to take you seriously....? Go and marry before commenting on what you have no knowledge of.

Obviously the guy is suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by efficiencie(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
sichri:
Some guys go to school or learn trade, get established financially, then scout for 'not too educated ladies' to marry. Some of the reasons people give to justify their decisions in this regard include that they are more loyal and submissive. That seemed to have worked to an extent in pre-social media era.

These days, nothing can be a grave mistake than marrying an illiterate, semi-literate or half educated lady because of loyalty and submissiveness.

From my observation, these days, 'the not too educated ladies' are the most: insecure, myopic in reasoning, disrespectful and arrogant in marriage. Plus the fact that most times they lack planning & management skills in the face of this harsh economic climate. To avoid unnecessary quarrels, like should marry like, so that they can reason in the same direction.

For me, I would rather marry someone with sharp reasoning and understanding.

Dude when your village people decide to manifest in the form of an educated and intelligent lady...ohhhh brother...You go know sey this life na two. You go know sey difference dey between six and half-a-dozen. As far I am concerned. Educated or uneducated, intelligent or unintelligent...a woman that stands by you, defends you and sacrifices for you at the time of your need is the wife your destiny needs...if you marry based on any other criteria, it will end in premium tears!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"wife-sharing" Haunts Indian Villages As Girls Decline / Andrew Needs Your Advice Please / More Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.