Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Antelope Killed Today For Easter - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Antelope Killed Today For Easter (71987 Views)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2021
This deer looks sad
Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by Sailorsoldier1: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2021
falcon01:
poor thing
meaning wat? Person kill Antelope to feed family u are saying "poor thing".... If it was ur trap that caught it alive take it to d veterinary pay to treat it, and take it to ur church for thanksgiving and finally take it to any nearby forest and let it go.
Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by meobizy(f): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Na una work. I can't wait for when someone follows up the bright idea of farming these creatures. Una no dey ever replenish the environment, consumption na the only thing una sabi.

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by KingAzubuike(f): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2021
People are saying the meat nor dey sweet. How true?

How can meat not be sweet.. you go garnish and spice am well na.

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by kutashi: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Nigerians always killing everything, something that should have been in the zoo.
grin Nigerians are naturally bandits and herdsmen! Killing and kidnapping something! Do you know people kill mosquitoes? The set entrapment for rat grin While those in government kidnap our money and we still pay ransom by re-voting them but they never release our money after paying ransom!

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by Btruth: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Don't ever think of using this meat as Easter protein except in the situation where there is no alternative. Its tasteless. A word is enough for the wise.
you took it that from my mouth. Very tasteless thing. My favorite is grass cutter.

Happy Easter. grin
Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by Maghan37: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2021
sad angry Why will u show this pics of an antelope without info on your address so we can come and eat for easter. grin Don't worry I will come with garri and Semovita to bless the occasion.
Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by RPG2020(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Me and 799 other's are waiting for the ""inside pot pics"" grin

We are now 800
Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by GenerationNext: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Don't ever think of using this meat as Easter protein except in the situation where there is no alternative. Its tasteless. A word is enough for the wise.
Bros you have eaten it. The meat is tasteless.
Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by Okoroawusa: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2021
xteve:
That's a Deer not an antelope
My exact thought at the instance I saw the picture.
In fact it's a doe...a female deer

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2021
xteve:
That's an antelope. There are no deer in Africa
Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by 99thEnemy(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2021
xteve:

The Barbary stag is the only Deer native to Africa, and it looks very different from the Antelope you call Deer
Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by jideflash(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
its a bushbuck, (antelope)
Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by Ihonzko(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Can't you people allow these animals have a lease of life

Animals easily seen 10 years ago are all going into extinction because it is eaten as food.

Whites come to Africa to take animals not known in their country, breed and preserve them. But our own is to eat everything as food.

In no distant time, to see ordinary Ekuke dog, you will have to travel abroad and visit oyibo zoo

Very Pathetic joor
,,, you dey forbid bush or any meat? You must Hausa Jehovah witness
Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by Drizzy5001(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is the most liked animal in the wild. I pity am sha.
Re: Antelope Killed Today For Easter by 9jaRealist: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
tonye33:
It's going to be a fun filled Easter for us after our trap surprised us with this Easter Antelope.. biggest I've ever seen

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE... angry
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The N500 Onions I Bought Today In Port Harcourt. / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.