Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Bushiri’s 8 year old Daughter Dies In Kenyan hospital - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bushiri’s 8 year old Daughter Dies In Kenyan hospital (295 Views)

Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead / Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit / Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bushiri’s 8 year old Daughter Dies In Kenyan hospital by cocolacec(m): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
The 8-year-old daughter of self-proclaimed prophet Shepherd Bushiri and his wife, Mary, has died in a hospital in Kenya.
It is with deep sadness that I announce the passing on of my daughter, Israella Bushiri. As a father, it was my desire to see her grow and serve the Lord, however, the will of God was for her to return back to Him," Bushiri said in a statement on social media platforms.

"Israella was born during a time when my wife and I were going through great persecution, and she has lived her life witnessing what it means to fight and labour for the Lord despite trials and battles.

He said:

In our darkest moments she gave us light and in our lowest moments, she lifted our spirits. I am grateful to God to have fathered an angel of such spirit and beauty. She will always be my little girl.

The leader of the Enlightened Christian Gathering Church (ECG) further stated that her doctor had said she wouldn't have died if she had not been blocked at the airport when she initially needed to travel to Kenya for medical assistance.

"It is very disheartening and sad, therefore, that my daughter has become a victim of the persecutions that we are facing from South Africa," he said.

News24 earlier reported that his daughter had been granted clearance to travel to Kenya to receive medical attention for a condition that could not be treated in Malawi.

The clearance - dated 25 February 2021 and seen by News24 - came after Bushiri's daughter was initially blocked from flying out of Malawi.

Bushiri and his wife, Mary, are embroiled in a court case in South Africa for alleged fraud and money laundering totalling R102 million.

They, however, fled South Africa to their home country, Malawi, just a few days after the Pretoria Central Magistrate's Court granted them bail of R200 000 each.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news24.com/amp/news24/southafrica/news/just-in-shepherd-bushiris-8-year-old-daughter-dies-in-kenyan-hospital-20210329
Re: Bushiri’s 8 year old Daughter Dies In Kenyan hospital by eme1n(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
RIP
Re: Bushiri’s 8 year old Daughter Dies In Kenyan hospital by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
That's really sad. I hope though it's not what I'm thinking that happened because of the kind of dad she had. lipsrsealed
Re: Bushiri’s 8 year old Daughter Dies In Kenyan hospital by MightySparrow: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Painful
Re: Bushiri’s 8 year old Daughter Dies In Kenyan hospital by inumidun2010(m): 4:12am On Mar 31, 2021
INNOCENT CHILD gone LIKE THAT.... Pastor run after being GRANTED BAIL?... This is not PERSECUTION, How can someone be ACCUSED OF FRAUD and MONEY LAUNDERING run when he's INNOCENT

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Called The Righteous "Blessed", But The Wicked "Cursed"! / Photos Of 3 Powerful Pastors That Graced Winners Chapel Yesterday. / What Does Bantu Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.