Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (44284 Views)

Nigeria. Vs. Lesotho: FIFA 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 16th Nov 2023 / Nigeria Vs C.A.R , How It Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium (video) / Nigeria Vs Lesotho : AFCON Qualifier (3 - 0) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2021
Deathforall:
We don qualify all this unnecessary analysis.

grin
I dedicate this fct to
The one and only
"Darling daddy phyco"
The rest of you have a nice day

FCT Abuja.
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by Allforlove(f): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2021
No fans na, if fans no dey stadium it will always be boring

Usa, canada and australia number for whatsapp and telegram dey
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by orohbiro(f): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2021
BlessedNuel:
What about the guy that jumped into the field with Tinubu's banner when Osimhen scored the first goal?
Tunubu serious o
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by momodub: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Entertaining video nice one i mis nija
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by obosi2028(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2021
Most of those boys on that team are Biafra boys so don't know what Yoruba boy run into the pitch to celebrate .with.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by obosi2028(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Uzoho, Iweobi, Iheanacho, Ndidi,Awazie, chukwueze, onyekwuru, Onachu, name then I don't know what Nigerians are celebrating.
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by SunnyUS(m): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Congratulations to Nigeria football association! It's time to prepare for the next year tornament. Good job.......
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by opetutu(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2021
JAMB, SAT March 2024 and TOEFL registration is ongoing. Call in 07083338820 , 08034756502. Mike

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by otunbakolawole(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Mumu nation
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by majamajic(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2021
Rekyz:
Why is the environment so dirty?

It's Lagos , not akwa ibom
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by Chukwuma4: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2021
wtf!!! anything way went down kwonsine who e kwonsine as for me I dey with my IGBOYA drink for here [ grin[

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by SniperSmurf(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2021
futurerex:
I was expecting things like this...

Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by Germi9: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
not even a good looking stadium
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
OL' BOY !!! ENGLISH, VERY HARD TO SPEAK, ENGLISH, DIFFICULT TO WRITE, EVEN VIDEO TERRIBLE TO OPERATE !!!

Revolva:
Today at the Teslim Balogun stadium was a very memorable one as fans and lover of football was out once again after a long break which has never been witnessed concerning sporting activities in Lagos.

The Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier match brought the who and who in the society from the Governor of Lagos, to the NFF chairman to popular entertainers who I witnesses driving in the venue struggling to watch the match of the super eagles.

So many noticeable things were also noticed at the venue as fans were not able to get access to the venue due to strict COVID-19 protocol which was followed.

but despite the protocols being observed ...people were seen in the crowd outside and both inside the stadium arena some putting on nose mask while other neglected the use of nose mask.

Upon all that enthusiasm showed by fans of the super eagles, they were let down by the Securities men and men of the MOPOL who were tough in the entrance point, even when the LESOTHO team arrived at the venue, they threw out free tickets to the crowds outside as support and loyalty to the Nigerian fans, that saddens my mood while our top government officials could not do anything only drove pass the crowd in the NBigi man way in their SUVs.

Only special media men with tickets were allowed and of course, the Nigerian way of (Man no Man) who happened to eventually become media men overnight were able to get tickets from wherever they got it from, entered gracefully to see the match while others were left outside in the blazing sun to struggle.

Only at the end of the football match, around 10 minutes for the match to end the gat was widely opened and people from outside was able to gain access to the stadium., that was the final moment of the event when we discovered that the eagles have won 3-0.

WATCH ALL THE MOMENT HERE to see when Amaju Pinnick was arriving the venue and fans surrended his SUV begging for tickets and also the Lesotho team bus when arriving and leaving as well as the super eagles bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC15qdLGFy4
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by Magmata: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Rekyz:
Why is the environment so dirty?

It is dirty because it is a dirty environment.
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by oloriooko(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
That stadium pitch is an eyesore a total disgrace to NFF
Our boys struggled all through with the bumpy irregular bounces of the ball
Nigeria should never play on that yeye pitch again until it is restored

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by ofiko123(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeria for the win...
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
I knew everything.......bout this jux concluded match had be over flogged on Nairaland over and over again.......

Beating a lowly rated team 3:0........shouldn't be of much noise!!!!!

Guess everything will shut down........if they defeated Germany instead undecided

That team was far from being lowly rated, they were barely a football team. I can swear that Goalkeeper of theirs na fisherman e dey do jeje.

We looked pretty organized and stuff but that match was just cruise and in a perfectly round form we would have flogged them 6+
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

That team was far from being lowly rated, they were barely a football team. I can swear that Goalkeeper of theirs na fisherman e dey do jeje.

We looked pretty organized and stuff but that match was just cruise and in a perfectly round form we would have flogged them 6+

Lol......
Ain't celebration those guys till the face and beat one confam big country for football.......
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by Revolva(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
OldSkoolHeadBoy:

OL' BOY !!! ENGLISH, VERY HARD TO SPEAK, ENGLISH, DIFFICULT TO WRITE, EVEN VIDEO TERRIBLE TO OPERATE !!!

English na ur papa language na abi mugu

What I narrated here is for the comon man to see and understand

If you watch the video and can't understand anything I narrated there that means you are a blockhead
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by ZUBY77(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
They even threw tear gas at us. Quite a sad experience for me but i enjoyed the match
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Buhari has killed this nation
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by IgboWarlord(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=futurerex post=100357098]I was expecting things like this...[/quote

I swear..
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by Bahamas95(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
All these Naija mumu qualifiers don tire me jor, abeg make club football resume make I watch better matches.

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by Emeka71(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
I don't even need the pictures again since your analysis has said everything.
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by Ekpekus(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
But that pitch is horrible sha.. see as ball dey bounce up and down. cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by jimcaddy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeria will always be Nigeria... No change. We will keep doing things the "Nigerian way".
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Olga Allegra's Easter Post Is Disrespectful" - Nigerian Man / Man City Signs Kayode Olarenwaju On 4-Year Deal (Photos) / Pictures Of Desire Oparanozie And Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The 2017 DNC Unity Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.