Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho (20575 Views)

Bruno Fernandes Named Man Utd’s New Captain / William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by EmmyPET2000(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2021
cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Osimhen my real niggarrrr ....

Edo state dey always supply super eagles with strikers and better top 9

Victor Moses
yakubu aiyegbeni
Isaac succes
Julius aghahowa
Odion ighalo
Osimhen
osazee odemwingie
Nosa igiebor
Humphrey Edobor
Sunday oyarekhua
Baldwin Bazuaye
Even Ahmed Musa mother is from Edo state

If i even say make i start to dey mention defenders from Edo state ehhhnnn. Make i just rest

I swear Edo state dey ball. Them dey ball for Edo state
He be like say Edo state na football state just as Brazil be football nation
[b][quote author=slawormiir post=100351142]Damnnn niggarrrr

Victor Moses
yakubu aiyegbeni
Isaac succes
Julius aghahowa
Odion ighalo
Osimhen
osazee odemwingie
Nosa igiebor
Humphrey Edobor
Sunday oyarekhua
Baldwin Bazuaye

TAKE_AM_EASY
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by Starcrest1: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2021
inumidun2010:

Lolsss... You think it's just by winning African Cup of Nations??.. Talk about Under 23 World Cup, Talk about Olympics etc.. how many African countries have the Record Nigeria holds in World Football?...

And the women too. But even if he rated by Afcon, Senegal never won it. So I don't know his criteria shaa.
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2021
inumidun2010:
When it comes to FOOTBALL, Nigeria is the KING of AFRICA, in some other SPORTS sef, THOSE OTHER COUNTRIES GO STILL COLLECT..

Nigeria is not king anything.

The current players are young and in top form, like the Kanu and Okocha set.

Sometimes it's Cameroon on the beat. Other times, it's Ghana or South Africa.

Any country with these type of players I described in paragraph 2 will handicap their opponents easily.
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by Drosonogasta(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Victor Moses
yakubu aiyegbeni
Isaac succes
Julius aghahowa
Odion ighalo
Osimhen
osazee odemwingie
Nosa igiebor
Humphrey Edobor
Sunday oyarekhua
Baldwin Bazuaye

If i even say make i start to dey mention defenders from Edo state ehhhnnn. Make i just rest

Dont remind me of Yakubu plzz
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by jeff1607(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2021
CSTRR:

Or when you don't have a point.

Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by SHIIIIITEHOLE: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Do you remember the last time Nigeria beat Ghana?

CSTRR:

Nigeria will beat Ghana well
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by einsteine(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2021
CSTRR:

When was the last time Ghana got third place in the nation cup?
Has ivory coast ever won a nations cup?

Ivory Coast has two nations cup. Ghana has four.
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by FuckThaMod: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nice one

Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Victor Moses
yakubu aiyegbeni
Isaac succes
Julius aghahowa
Odion ighalo
Osimhen
osazee odemwingie
Nosa igiebor
Humphrey Edobor
Sunday oyarekhua
Baldwin Bazuaye

If you go back to the 70s, this is even more pronounced. The famous St Finbarr's and the well organized Principals Cup produced secondary school graduates who were superb footballers. Today, the focus is on fast money but the legacy lives on, though a bit diminished
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
robosky02:
Parson Saka of Zambia and Victor Osimhen of Nigeria emerged the highest goal scorers in the AFCON qualifies with five (5) goals each
Point of correction, his name is Patson Daka.
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by CSTRR: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
einsteine:

Ivory Coast has two nations cup. Ghana has four.
Ghana has won four.
But that was decades ago.

They are not a force to be reckoned with.
Living on past Glory.

I just checked it that Ivory coast won a nations some time ago.

But just like Ghana, it is very long ago.
Both are overrated countries.

Nigeria is better than both.
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by SHIIIIITEHOLE: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
When was the last time Nigeria beat Ghana? By the way, football is played on the field, not with mouth. Nigerians keep saying Ghana is not a force to reckon with and Yet Ghana keeps beating Nigeria. Na today?

Na wao

CSTRR:

Ghana has won four.
But that was decades ago.

They are not a force to be reckoned with.
Living on past Glory.

I just checked it that Ivory coast won a nations some time ago.

But just like Ghana, it is very long ago.
Both are overrated countries.

Nigeria is better than both.
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by Bigsunny01(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
jojofola:
Etebo should have had it instead.

Ete wetin grin?
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by CSTRR: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
SHIIIIITEHOLE:
When was the last time Nigeria beat Ghana? By the way, football is played on the field, not with mouth. Nigerians keep saying Ghana is not a force to reckon with and Yet Ghana keeps beating Nigeria. Na today?

Na wao

When was the last time you won a nations cup?

And when was the last time Ghana beat Nigeria?
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by SHIIIIITEHOLE: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
How old are you?

Well, Ghana has been beating Nigeria long before you were born. Go and ask your elders,huh? Or go to FIFA records,huh?

Even a child born today knows Super Eagles is no match for the Black Stars any day. Don’t even waste your time arguing about this. The records are there. Go and find out

Ghana has won the trophy 4 solid times. Winning it again is not Ghana’s priority. Ghana’s target is the World Cup, not african cup,of nations. That is for the small boys cool

CSTRR:

When was the last time you won a nations cup?

And when was the last time Ghana beat Nigeria?
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by Cashify: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lesotho is weak
Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by MegaStarr(m): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Victor Ikpeba as well.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Victor Moses
yakubu aiyegbeni
Isaac succes
Julius aghahowa
Odion ighalo
Osimhen
osazee odemwingie
Nosa igiebor
Humphrey Edobor
Sunday oyarekhua
Baldwin Bazuaye

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Named Man Of The Match In Super Eagles’ Win Against Lesotho by OJ111(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2021
[url]schoolguardian.ng[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve / Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos / What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.