Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News (30431 Views)

Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Charlie2020(f): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
CaptainAyub:

It 'rope' not robe.
E be like you and the Danladi man na products of same quota system cheesy
"It rope"?. And you are correcting the other dude?
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by bigtt76(f): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Oga high IQ that cannot engage in productive or meaningful discourse without insults. We are too angry in this part of our world but its ok, I can't help you BTW ....go f@ck your self!!!! kiss

CaptainAyub:

So in your tiny 2MB mind,if Nigeria is to divide,it must be bloody?
Britain did BREXIT nobody fought or died.
USSR divided into 7 or 8 countries nobody died but here in the zoo any time separation is mentioned, you begin talking about war.
India and Pakistan oo,d list is endless.
Even parts of Cameroon was in Nigeria b4 but left after a referendum.
Sorry for quoting a low IQ person like you in the first place.
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by CaptainAyub: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
Charlie2020:
"It rope"?. And you are correcting the other dude?
An auto correct mistake
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Angrymode: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
School na Scam Crew!!
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by bigtt76(f): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
I don't think you are ok either

prince3009:

I don't think you are alright upstairs
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by stanluiz(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Factshunter:

Mr man quit trying to robe the Yoruba in this mess between master and slave. Nobody believes your story so work on how you get healed from this derogatory and downgrading insults being infected on your tribe. Leave the Yorubas out of this.
Master and slave cheesy

Fulani and Yoruba are one - Tinubu

What God has put together, Let no man Scatter it.

The joke is on you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Factshunter: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
stanluiz:
Master and slave cheesy

Fulani and Yoruba are one - Tinubu

What God has put together, Let no man Scatter it.

The joke is on you cheesy

No! Joke is on you faking a smiley and knowing fully well your people are being ridiculed and mocked. Now, that's the real joke and master-slave relationship cos you can't do shi.t about the insult. Tell me more abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
really how about the cbn govenor his position is not of significance or the md. Of Nigerian investment authority ....
Oya mention 5
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by muyis1979: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
This can only happen in animal kingdom like Nigeria where cows are much more valuable than men and women.
A country governed by an slowpoke, demented and parmanently incapacitated cow called a leader.
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by ahiboilandgas: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Oya mention 5
..m.d bank of industry,m.d Nigerian railways , cheif of defence staff , Nigeria ambassador to USA, there are more to cure your bigotry...Nigeria export promotion council (ceo )Nigerian investment p council (ceo).Ncdmb (ceo)

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by LLMG: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
you can't even construct/issue simple statement in good English with correct spellings,
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
..m.d bank of industry,m.d Nigerian railways , cheif of defence staff , Nigeria ambassador to USA, there are more to cure your bigotry...Nigeria export promotion council (ceo )Nigerian investment p council (ceo).Ncdmb (ceo)
Imagine mentioning positions inspired by education. Mention 5 positions in politics. In the military, in aso rock
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by rontolo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
I keep repeating this, to understand the problem with Nigeria, look no further than the calibre of people ruling us. 95% of our leaders are utterly unfit and unqualified for the positions they occupy.

Start with Buhari, the dumb, illiterate, tribalistic and backward President. Shame on Nigeria. The ruling class need to be lined up and sh0t!
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by GoldHorse(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ibraheem Al-Hassan,
Head, Press & Public Relations.
CCT HQ.
Abuja.
March, 30th 2021.

Head, Press & Public Relations....? shocked shocked ....this is a serious wonderment!!! (in Chief Zebrudaya's voice)
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Coldie(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Anybody looking to commit suicide in Nigeria way life don tire.

Anybody looking to go to the after life.

Please help us locate this man and take him with you.

I beg u
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Arabaincubus: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
These are the people they choose to lead Nigeria. Those who scored 1% to gain admissions into unitary schools - and many people still maintain the optimism that Nigeria will work. IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Coldie(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
rontolo:
I keep repeating this, to understand the problem with Nigeria, look no further than the calibre of people ruling us. 95% of our leaders are utterly unfit and unqualified for the positions they occupy.

Start with Buhari, the dumb, illiterate, tribalistic and backward President. Shame on Nigeria. The ruling class need to be lined up and sh0t!
Which day una go get sense. My brother which day.

This is a very sensitive issues, from the fact that the man used the term Biafran boy that means the guy he assaulted is igbo, with comments like this be rest assured that you guys will gather sympathy for the CCT chairman.

Make una get sense o
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by rontolo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Coldie:

Which day una go get sense. My brother which day.

This is a very sensitive issues, from the fact that the man used the term Biafran boy that means the guy he assaulted is igbo, with comments like this be rest assured that you guys will gather sympathy for the CCT chairman.

Make una get sense o
Obviously, you have a comprehension issue.

Did you forget to take your drugs today?
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Emmanueledu(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
This statement ought not to have made it to the public!
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Stallione(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
They would've lynched the bastard to death.He is a waisted sperm.
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by ahiboilandgas: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Imagine mentioning positions inspired by education. Mention 5 positions in politics. In the military, in aso rock
I know say ur head na ipob pig shit full am so make i use broken English to your level....all the above post na political appointments not career based....
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
I know say ur head na ipob pig shit full am so make i use broken English to your level....all the above post na political appointments not career based....
Dude, don't insult me. You can have an argument in an open forum without insult. If we are picking age, I'll probably be twice your age. And I'm not ipob or whatever you call it. This is a forum and i thought an argument like this is welcome but obviously there are so many kids around.
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by ahiboilandgas: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Dude, don't insult me. You can have an argument in an open forum without insult. If we are picking age, I'll probably be twice your age. And I'm not ipob or whatever you call it. This is a forum and i thought an argument like this is welcome but obviously there are so many kids around.
if u twice my age u will be in the grave by now or in a vegetative state ...no wonder u don't know the listed post are political appointees on not acedemic appointment.....u wasted your years not knowing the difference...
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by ahiboilandgas: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
rontolo:

how about your leader kanu ?he very able him and your new president dokubo...anit they the alternative u are presenting
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Regex: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Why is it that Nigerians can't video something? Why?
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by PoloG: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
CaptainAyub:

If you live in Abuja here and hear how derogatorily hausa/Fulani muslims talk about Yorubas, you will pity them.
For these Yoruba muslims killing themselves for hausa/Fulani, theirs is even worse cos hausa/Fulani muslims believe they are neither here nor there,maybe because them no carry Islam for head like them.
Truly truly,Igbos are the saving grace of the south.
what concerns yorubas in fulani and igbo matter now?
Fucking mumu tribe grin
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Factshunter: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
PoloG:
what concerns yorubas in fulani and igbo matter now?
Fucking mumu tribe grin

Don't mind him jare. He wants to use Yoruba to catch cruise. But we won't fall for it, this is between the IBO and their Fulani master. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by JAYUK(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigerians in power generally intimidate every one but they need to know Nigerians are having self realisation and awareness,soon the hunter will become the hunted and there will be no hiding place.
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by fx45(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Factshunter:

Lool!

It's funny how an olodos like you go about trying to appear intelligent and relevant amidst intelligent and rhetoric people.

grin

No be rope, no tie. Olodo,the illiterate one.

Imao
Stop disgracing yourself... The quality of education in the North calls for serious concern.

You committed a grammatical blunder and someone was gracious enough to correct you... The quota system education won't allow you to take correction and improve instead you're here trying to confuse yourself the more.

The 1914 Amalgamation is the biggest disservice to humanity done anywhere around the world
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Whoube99(f): 1:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Quota system top government position holders & top government office occupiers
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by calcal: 1:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Shame on those calling Igboho illiterate.

If you can in English correctly, one can be a good businessman, good mechanic, or a good crypto trader like some people here.

BetterChurch:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6484440/justice-umar-kicks-security-guard#100344596

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwYkhjJ5I-s

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/30/banex-fracas-shameful-statement-by-cct-chair-danladi-umar/
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Factshunter: 3:01am On Apr 01, 2021
[s]
fx45:
Stop disgracing yourself... The quality of education in the North calls for serious concern.

You committed a grammatical blunder and someone was gracious enough to correct you... The quota system education won't allow you to take correction and improve instead you're here trying to confuse yourself the more.

The 1914 Amalgamation is the biggest disservice to humanity done anywhere around the world
[/s]

Please just shut already Mr lecturer. Who asked for your help, unwanted lecture? See, even if I desire to be corrected or lectured by anybody Nairaland will be the last place I will seek such so, GTFO of mention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years / Imo SDP Chieftains Fight, Exchange Blows, Suspend Congress (Photos) / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Net Worth And Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.