Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,023 members, 7,803,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula (782 Views)

What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? / Slim That "Big Tummy" With This Hot Belt / Lose 20kg Of Weight In A Month,flatten Your Tummy With Ease With Us. Is So Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula by Edaniels9(m): 1:19am On Mar 31, 2021
Pot belly is Not Sexy.

It is so 1950!!

It doesn't connote wealth.

Bill Gates does not have a pot belly, neither does Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerberg.

You can eat good, take alcohol, and still not have to carry the signatory beer belly around.

I'm sure that you already heard that having a pot belly puts you at risk of having terminal diseases like heart diseases, type 2 diabetes so on.

Do yourself a favour now; grab a tailoring tape and measure your waist line.

If it is beyond 40 inches as a guy or 35 inches as a lady, you are already crossing the border line.

Cheer up, I am not here to highlight a problem without it's solution.

So, within the next 7 days, I am going to be sharing 7 tips and 7 exercises you can do to trim off that ugly looking and unhealthy pot belly.
( One exercise and one tip for each day).

Follow this thread and you won't miss out on any of the simple and natural tips that I'll be sharing here.

Cheers
Re: How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula by inumidun2010(m): 3:36am On Mar 31, 2021
The most effective way of burning belly fat is SIT UP... At first, your stomach will feel like ripping apart, but after some days, you'll be okay.. 50situps per day is a good start
Re: How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula by Edaniels9(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Formula 1: Reduce your general body fat!

As we consume more calories than the body’s daily requirement, our bodies pick the required amount of calories for the day and the remaining calories, it stores as fat.

This fat is stored in fat cells and your body deposits these fat cells in different parts of the body-the muscles, liver, kidneys and other organs and body parts- like for females, they are more likely to store fat in the breasts, waist, hips, and buttocks, while males store fat in their chest, abdomen(stomach), and buttocks. That is why women become "hippy" while men develop “potbelly”.

If a guy has general body fat, and he is doing crunches, plank and all those tummy exercises instead of first working on bringing his body fat down.

Guess what will happen; he will have 6 packs o, but the fat in his stomach will tuck it in for him.
His 6 packs will be internal 6 packs. grin grin

We all have 6 packs by the way, it is fat that covers it and makes it invisible.

There are 2 ways to check if you have excess body fat:
1. Using your BMI (Body Mass Index); Your Weight in KG/(Your height in Meter x Your height in Meter)

If your BMI is above 29.0 you need to burn body fat.

2. Measure your waistline, if you are above 40 inches for guys or 35 inches for ladies, you need to burn some body fat first.

Bottom line: Reduce general body fat by engaging in Cardio exercises(to burn calories) and strength training(to build lean muscles).

Eat below your daily caloric requirement each day and you will begin to shed excess fat.

EXERCISE 1 for trimming the tummy fast is the FLUTTER KICKS

Place both your hands underneath your buttocks.

Keep your lower back on the ground as you lift the right leg off the ground slightly past hip height, and lift the left leg so it hovers a few inches off the floor.

Hold for 2 seconds, then switch the position of the legs, making a flutter kick motion.

Look out for Formula 2, Exercise 2 tomorrow.

===========================

I have a free 3 days online weight loss program coming up from tuesday April 6th called FAT MUST GO Super weight loss program.

In this class, I will teach you how to lose upto 8kg in 30 short days without having to quit eating your favourite meals.

To join the FAT MUST GO Super weight loss program for FREE, text me on whatsapp using this link: https://wa. link/f7tx3w (clear the space btw wa and .link)

Limited spaces available, chat me up now

1 Like

Re: How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula by Edaniels9(m): 2:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Formula 2: Eat small portions of food at a time. You can eat up to 5 small meals in a day as against 2 or 3 large meals in a day.

This is important because with large meals the muscles of your stomach are always expanding to accommodate the food.

By eating smaller portions of food, you give room for the muscles to contrast and shrink.

This formula works like magic and it is totally different from eating below your daily caloric requirement for weight loss.

EXERCISE 2 for trimming your tummy real fast is the REVERSE CRUNCH

How to do The Reverse crunch exercise:

Lie face-up on the floor with your knees bent. Keep your arms straight and place your hands next to your hips with palms facing down. Lift up your knees off the floor. They should remain bent at a 90-degree angle. 

Bring your knees towards your head by lifting your hips off the floor. Engage the abdominals to curl up, and you should feel the tension in the front and middle of your abs. Control your movement and momentum throughout. 

Once at the top, lower your legs down to return to the starting position. Stop before your feet hit the ground. Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Re: How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula by Edaniels9(m): 3:34am On Apr 03, 2021
FORMULA 3: Avoid Binge Drinking Alcohol

Alcohol has a subtle way of adding to your daily caloric consumption.

1g of Alcohol contains 7 Calories.

A standard bottle of beer contains about 14g of alcohol which is 98 calories per bottle.

When you drink 4 bottles in a day you have consumed 392 calories.

But the trick is that it does not serve as food, you still feel hungry and go on to consume your normal daily caloric requirement.

The 392 calories from the 4 bottles you drank just serves as extra calories, which your body does not need for the day, so it stores it as fat.

This fat is stored in fat cells and the body can deposit the fat cells in any part of the body but for most guys our number one fat deposit zone is the tummy.

By the way, it will take a 90KG man walking at 4.5 mph(very brisk) 42 mins of walking or 31 mins of jumping jacks to burn 390 calories.

So, you see that over indulging in alcohol will make your desire to destroy belly fat almost impossible.

EXERCISE 3 FOR annihilating tummy fat is the Knee Tuck Exercise.

HOW TO DO THE KNEE TUCK EXERCISE

Lift both feet up off of the ground and extend both legs as you simultaneously lower your upper body. Be sure to get full extension at your hips and legs.
With control, bring your legs back to your chest without touching the ground with your feet and return to the starting position.

This counts as one rep.

I have a free 3 days online weight loss program coming up from tuesday April 6th called FAT MUST GO Super weight loss program.

In this class, I will teach you how to lose upto 8kg in 30 short days without having to quit eating your favourite meals.

To join the FAT MUST GO Super weight loss program for FREE, text me on whatsapp using this link: https://wa. link/f7tx3w (clear the space btw wa and .link)

1 Like

Re: How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula by Edaniels9(m): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2021
FORMULA 4: Do tummy exercises everyday or a minimum of 5 days a week.

The ABS muscles are like every other muscles in the body that grows bigger and firmer through resistance training.

The more you engage the muscles of the ABS in repetative contrasting and relaxing movements, the firmer, stronger and more visible they become.

However, it is important that you have a minimal amount of fat around your stomach for the ABS muscles to be more visible.

Once you have fat covering your tummy region, forget it all your crunches and planks are exercises in futility.

EXERCISE 4 for annihilating tummy fat is the Bicycle Exercise.

HOW TO DO THE BICYCLE EXERCISE

Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground and knees bent. Your feet should be on the floor and your hands are behind your head.

Contract your core muscles, drawing in your abdomen to stabilize your spine.
With your hands gently holding your head, pull your shoulder blades back and slowly raise your knees to about a 90-degree angle, lifting your feet from the floor.

Exhale and slowly, at first, go through a bicycle pedal motion, bringing one knee up towards your armpit while straightening the other leg, keeping both elevated higher than your hips.

Rotate your torso so you can touch your elbow to the opposite knee as it comes up.

Alternate to twist to the other side while drawing that knee towards your armpit and the other leg extended until your elbow touches the alternate knee.

Repeat[ for 12 to 20 repetitions and three sets.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula by Edaniels9(m): 1:26am On Apr 06, 2021
FORMULA 5: Eat the right kinds of food.
You cannot get your body tight, if you do not get your food right.
Below are some dietary changes that you should make to help you destroy stomach fat fast.

What to Add in your Meals
-Eat plenty of soluble fiber- E.g avocados, legumes
-Eat probiotic foods
-Drink green tea
-Eat a high protein diet- E.g meat, Fish, Egg, beans
-Eat fatty fish every week
-Add apple cider vinegar to your diet(Taking 1–2 tablespoons (15–30 ML) of apple cider vinegar per day is safe).

What to Avoid in your Meals
-Avoid foods that contain trans fats- E.g Margarine, spreads
-Stay away from sugary foods
-Avoid refined carbs
-Replace some of your cooking fats with coconut oil
-Stop drinking fruit juice

The 5th Exercise that melts tummy Fat fast is the V-ups Exercise.

How To Do V-Ups

1) Lie on your back and extend your arms behind your head. Keep your feet together and toes pointed.

2) Keep your legs straight and lift them up as you simultaneously raise your upper body off the floor. Keep your core tight as you reach for your toes with your hands. Slowly lower yourself back down to the starting position.

Repeat for 30 reps x 4 sets.

I have a free 3 days online weight loss program coming up from Tuesday April 6th called FAT MUST GO Super weight loss program.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula by Edaniels9(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Formula 6: Avoid Stress

Research has proven that there is a connection between stress and excessive tummy fat.

When we're in 'flight or flight' mode, the body releases glucose (energy) into the blood to prepare you for a difficult situation.
Once the adrenaline wears off the blood glucose (energy) levels drop, leaving the brain to send signals of hunger and increasing appetite. This could be in the form of sugary cravings. It's completely normal.

Most times, this kind of stress is associated with unhealthy habits like emotional eating, not getting enough sleep, skipping meals, eating quick and accessible fast food and exercising less, all of which can lead to unhealthy weight gain.

Exercise 6 for destroying tummy fat is the Candle stick exercise.
How to do the Candle Sticks Exercise:

Start with your back and arms flat on the floor, your legs at a 90º angle with your torso.
• With your core engaged, your toes pointed, and your legs vertical, lift your hips off the floor as you roll on your shoulders. It's OK if your head comes off the mat a little, but don't let your lower back arch.
• Use your arms for support by pressing them into the floor.
• Maintain tension throughout your body as you return to the start position with control.
• Repeat 12 reps x 4 sets
Re: How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula by Edaniels9(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Happy birthday to me!
In the build up to my birthday, I carried out a survey to find out the number challenge that weight loss seekers have.

The results I got from the survey I did within the past 2 days gave me a huge insight to the silent pains of many weight loss seekers.
95% of people who took that survey highlighted tummy Fat as their number one pain point.

I promised every one who took the survey a rapid solution to this problem and I had to fast track my solution immediately to make good my promise.

I have been a victim of this common enemy(Tummy Fat), but I have been freed from it so that I can set others like you free.

Today, as I mark my 2021 birthday, I present to you a lasting solution to the permanent pains of many weight loss seekers.

This solution is contained in an E-BOOK and VIDEO Series titled "BELLY-FIT"- The Final solution to Tummy Fat problem.

The 30 pages E-Book offers you:
1. The 7 Formula solution to Tummy Fat
2. How to Eat your ABS and Have it
3. A meal guide(NOT Meal Plan) that tells you when, what and how to eat to exterminate tummy fat
4. An Exercise schedule that shows you what exercise to do on each day to melt off tummy fat
5. 2 smoothies recipes that you should drink 3 times a week if you want to melt tummy fat

The Video series shows you:
1.Simple Do-it-yourself homemade cardio exercises that target tummy fat directly
2.The underrated tummy exercises that strengthen your abs muscles and make them melt every fat around them.

The Combination of the E-BOOK and VIDEO series is what you need to Destroy that Tummy Fat in 21 short days.

I initially planned to launch the BELLY FIT series in October and it's original price is ₦5,000 Naira.

However, in the spirit of celebration, I am giving out this series till the end of this week for only for ₦1,000 Naira.

After 12th of April, you either pay ₦2,999 Naira or forget it.

Contact me on : wa. link/zj35qk (clear the space between wa. and link) to get a copy immediately.

The BELLY-FIT Series is: A solution promised, a solution provided.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula by Edaniels9(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
FORMULA 7: Sleep Well

Studies show that sleep time that falls below 6 hours over a period of several days triggers an increase in the levels of ghrelin (the hormone that increases the sensation of hunger), resulting in more hunger and higher calorie intake during the day.

People who do not get adequate sleep are prone to being overweight and find it more relatively difficult to lose weight than those who get enough sleep, even when they go through the same weight loss regimen and diet.

So quit the late night grooves and head to bed early.

The EXERCISE 7 for building stronger abs muscles is the Mountain climbers using sliders.

(FOR SLIDERS YOU CAN USE A PIECE OF CLOTH ON A SMOOTH SURFACE )

HOW TO DO THE MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS USING SLIDERS

Start in a high plank—hands shoulder-width apart (or wider if that's how you usually do push-ups), shoulders above wrists—with your toes on a set of gliders.
Engage your core and dig your right foot into the floor as you slide it forward, bringing your right knee to your chest.

Slide your right foot back as you slide your left foot forward, bringing your left knee to your chest.

Continue to alternate, moving quickly. Make sure to keep your core engaged and back flat throughout.

Move faster for a bigger cardio challenge. If you have trouble maintaining form, slow down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bii Aa See Loo Awon Asiri Kankan / How 10 Pushups Every Day Will Completely Transform Your Body | Push Ups / 5 Tips To Beat Mental Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.