Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Despite FFK Initial Strong Reservations On Covid 19 Vaccine, He Finally Took The - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Despite FFK Initial Strong Reservations On Covid 19 Vaccine, He Finally Took The (139 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / Coronavirus: Governor Akeredolu Features In Skit To Sensitize Public On COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite FFK Initial Strong Reservations On Covid 19 Vaccine, He Finally Took The by propynich123: 4:29am On Mar 31, 2021
Despite FFK Initial Strong Reservations On Covid 19 Vaccine, He Finally Took The Vaccine Yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn3r_i3VaVQ

Despite my initially strong reservations I bowed to sound logic and superior reasoning and took my Covid 19 vaccine today.

This is thanks to my sister the distinguished Senator Grace Bent who convinced me to take it and who emphasized that we must set an example to others.

I also give thanks to my sister the Hon. Patricia Etteh, the former Speaker of the House of Representatives, who is the Chairman of the National Hospital and who not only let me eat all HER lunch in her office before the exercise took place but who also gave us a warm reception and guided us through the whole exercise.

Her whole team and staff at the hospital were simply wonderful and very efficient and supportive and consequently the whole exercise was very pleasant.

Finally let me add this: if my hero President Donald J. Trump can take the vaccine even after criticizing and questioning it then so can I.

Blessings! Peace! Shalom! ❤

This is a clear case of "never say never". If anyone had told me that I would take this vaccine up until one month ago I would have said "no way".

I am glad that I changed my mind and did so because it has brought comfort to many around me who insisted that I must stay healthy and safe at all costs.

I recommend the vaccine to others and I assure you that National. Hospital in Abuja is a great place to take it.

Covid is real and has killed so many people, including dozens that I knew and loved, over the last one year.

Let us fulfill all righteousness, follow the protocols, sanitize regularly, maintain social distancing, stay healthy, stay safe, stay blessed and live long to take care of all our children and loved ones.
Re: Despite FFK Initial Strong Reservations On Covid 19 Vaccine, He Finally Took The by DanFodioUsman: 4:36am On Mar 31, 2021
It's normal, He is an unstable Yaraba man like his brothers and he belong to us
Re: Despite FFK Initial Strong Reservations On Covid 19 Vaccine, He Finally Took The by HacheNoire: 4:42am On Mar 31, 2021
FFK is a bastard

He is very good at fingering the brains of the morons that believe him!

The idiot told his followers not to take the vaccine and went ahead to get one! You see how stupid lots can be, and die for the stupidity of just one man.

Another fool stood on the pulpit telling his Church members not to take the vaccine, and the dumb member not even sure if the jerry curled pastor had already gotten a shot.

Nigerians deserve every bit of what befalls them. You can fool and re-fool them at will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite FFK Initial Strong Reservations On Covid 19 Vaccine, He Finally Took The by espn(m): 4:43am On Mar 31, 2021
This nigga...never follow what people say...follow your mind always because you will bear the consequences of your actions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Despite FFK Initial Strong Reservations On Covid 19 Vaccine, He Finally Took The by Dantedasz(m): 4:46am On Mar 31, 2021
HacheNoire:
FFK is a bastard

He is very good at fingering the brains of the morons that believe him!

The idiot told his followers not to take the vaccine and went ahead to get one! You see how stupid lots can be, and die for the stupidity of just one man.

Another fool stood on the pulpit telling his Church members not to take the vaccine, and the dumb member not even sure if the jerry curled pastor had already gotten a shot.

True!!!
Re: Despite FFK Initial Strong Reservations On Covid 19 Vaccine, He Finally Took The by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:21am On Mar 31, 2021
DanFodioUsman:
It's normal, He is an unstable Yaraba man like his brothers and he belong to us

Lalasticlala
Mynd
Dominique....
Rule 2
Re: Despite FFK Initial Strong Reservations On Covid 19 Vaccine, He Finally Took The by Enoch07: 6:03am On Mar 31, 2021
clown.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens Whenever You Receive/ Make Calls On Phone While It Charges. / Top 5 Instant Weight Loss Products / Become More Valuable During The COVID Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.