Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) (33779 Views)

Tinubu Arrives London For International Engagements / President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up / President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by EBMedia: 4:57am On Mar 31, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived in London,United Kingdom where he is to undergo a routine medical check-up, IgbereTV reports.

Presidential spokeperson, Bashir Ahmad shared a video of the president disembarking the airplane on Tuesday night, March 31, as he arrived London.

The president is expected back in the country in the second week of April.

Before his departure, Buhari met with the service chiefs and intesify their efforts towards fighting insecurity in the country.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1377013727145422849?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU7YzAum40c

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Monogamy: 4:59am On Mar 31, 2021
grin grin

What he loves best to do.

Anyways, he should greet Queen for us

Btw, the commenter below me should take life easy oo.. Life is too sweet to allow hatred build a mansion in someone's heart

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Racoon(m): 5:01am On Mar 31, 2021
The President-Maj.Gen.Buhari(retd.) on Friday said....“Nigerians have suffered so much going abroad for medical treatment.This is not good for us & it must stop because we can’t afford it again" The President, who himself had travelled to the United Kingdom for treatment on several occasions."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-cant-continue-going-overseas-for-treatment-buhari/amp/

Blame the helpless healthcare workers and them blame Nigerians for his poor governance that led to poor healthcare services.This is the president of a country who violated his government promise to avoid medical tourism and extravagant wastage of meagre resources.
talking.The idiocy of this man is legendary.

Even the leadership of this now moribund nation who had the best of life(FG/Foreign scholarships, govt grants, executive privileges, etc) back then, are still going abroad to seek healthcare after more than 60years of independence because of greed, corruption & sheer wicked.

What is the president doing by seeking healthcare in London hospitals despite promising not to indulge in such profligacy prior to coming to power while Aso Rock Clinic, National Hospital-Abuja and other healthcare institutions in Nigeria are death slabs? Garki hospital without basic radiologic scanning machine while FMCs are now suffering from necessary legislative back-bone to function optimally.

Aisha Buhari always goes to "rest" in London/Dubai while Yusuf was hospitalized in a German hospital.Mamman Daura has been hospitalized in a UK hospital for some time now.All of them @ whose expense? You know the answer.

Meanwhile,many Nigerians with health challenges are allowed to die preventable deaths because of the failure of govt.What about bastardized economy/educational system(their wards school outside so our ivory towers can grow Iroko trees if they want)? Security they cant provide neither is there food security.

Yet, here back home is an oppressive and repressive govt that brook no constructive criticism or opposition to it evil policies.A president is the no-1 image of his nation, but if the citizens have no trust in their govt, you have no right to blame them.Bloody liar, hypocrite, scammer and fraudster.Do as I said and not as I do.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Racoon(m): 5:10am On Mar 31, 2021
Lai Mohammed said Buhari is using made-in-Nigeria Paracetamol in a cosy London hospital yet said Nigerians are not entitled to know how much these senseless trips are costing the nation?

To think that this is the man high graded mummified zombies are defending on this forum day and night is really nauseating and sickening.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Karlovych: 5:11am On Mar 31, 2021
embarassed embarassed Lifeless deranged gworo chewing vegetable jihadist tyrant. Closed the border to encourage Nigerians to patronize made in Nigeria goods yet he wouldn't patronize Nigerian hospitals.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Racoon(m): 5:16am On Mar 31, 2021
Karlovych:
Lifeless deranged gworo chewing vegetable jihadist tyrant. Closed the border to encourage Nigerians to patronize made in Nigeria goods yet he wouldn't patronize Nigerian hospitals.
Yet the legendary liar called Lai Mohammed was accusing CNN of killing indigenous broadcasting companies even threatening to sanction any Nigerian company that advertise on CNN.They said "change begins with me" yet here is the president of a nation without any iota of shame not even leading by example.

Nelson Mandela fell ill and was managed in his home country of South Africa till he passed on.Yet mannequin that cant even address 200M Nigerians live is taking them for granted.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Halopy: 5:23am On Mar 31, 2021
This president is a disgrace to Nigeria. His news of visiting London again to recharge his battery is a headline in many countries, and worst of all, his media zombies will still defend him that he can seek treatment anywhere he wants. Shior!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Olobofife(m): 5:40am On Mar 31, 2021
Oloriburuku somebody, highly unscrupulous fanatic.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by justi4jesu(f): 5:40am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by EKONGKING: 5:40am On Mar 31, 2021
Are we supposed to be happy that presidiot ,is travelling to London for ordinary checkup.
Anyways kudos to London doctors ,for making a brain-dead dullard ,climb down the stairs.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2021
The cadaver has landed U.K... the useless rigour mortis abandoned a country he deliberately refused to fix and flies out for some medical care abroad.

If I can have my time with Buhari I will beat the hell out of him and then beat some sense into his fulani brain.

36 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by FREEMADNESS: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2021
Baba just die and save us d stress.
worst president in d history of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2021
A failure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by VirginSearcher(m): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2021
Unwise and uneducated man

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 5:43am On Mar 31, 2021
May he find rest.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Bvlgari: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2021
big boy...e ride dey even come pick am for Heathrow tarmac as e dey comot inside plane...no need for long thing lol

sometimes sha i dey sorry for the guy because uneasy lies the head that wears the crown...the guy self go don tire for Nigeria matter...issues everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by ArmaniUhuru: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2021
Mr lifeless please don’t come back. Your presence and your absence are the same. No positive effect. Remain there let the VP run the affairs of the nation.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by easynetsms(m): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2021
I laugh in Hebrew grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by BelovedofLord: 5:44am On Mar 31, 2021
What presidency? Babachir Lawal!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by meobizy(f): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2021
I guess apart from Goodluck Jonathan, our tax payer money has kept presidents longer than their scheduled lifespan. Yar Adua was unlucky that his situation was worse than expected.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2021
He has embarked on a journey of no return. This I have seen.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Authoreety: 5:45am On Mar 31, 2021
He should just remain there... ODE!

Nnamdi Kanu should help check him up

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by cardoctor(m): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2021
Baba need am. Naija no easy to carry for one head. I will be going to London soon too for my own routine check.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by IgweOfNnewi: 5:46am On Mar 31, 2021
He should just stay there, he shouldn't worry we don't mind gifting him the Presidential jet and paying his salary till the end of his tenure.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by TBadd(m): 5:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Buhari, Our daily headache cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Prodigee: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Mr Practice-Not-What-I-Preach!
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Authoreety: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2021
THE MOST USELESSLY USELESS PRESIDENT THAT EVER WALKED THE EARTH SURFACE

14 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by walozanga(m): 5:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Without shame

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Damidave1124(m): 5:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Another 3 months loading grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by fasho01(m): 5:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Lifeless ajala

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 31, 2021
I wish him well.

But if this man has any iota of integrity he should call a press conference and apologise to Nigerians.

He did not only disappoint those that voted for him but did far less beyond the expectations of those that never had faith in him.

Nevertheless, like I said earlier get well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by TBadd(m): 5:50am On Mar 31, 2021
On a more serious note, please is there anyone here with a job opportunity, abeg
TBadd:
Buhari, Our daily headache cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain / IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest / Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.