Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) (33822 Views)

Tinubu Arrives London For International Engagements / President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up / President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Lexusgs430: 5:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Whilst his health sector is in coma.......
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by foreshore(m): 5:52am On Mar 31, 2021
EBMedia:
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived in London,United Kingdom where he is to undergo a routine medical check-up, IgbereTV reports.

Presidential spokeperson, Bashir Ahmad shared a video of the president disembarking the airplane on Tuesday night, March 31, as he arrived London.

The president is expected back in the country in the second week of April.

Before his departure, Buhari met with the service chiefs and intesify their efforts towards fighting insecurity in the country.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1377013727145422849?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU7YzAum40c

Ajala travel on the move again!
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by IYANGBALI: 5:56am On Mar 31, 2021
If not for the innocent pilots and other people inside the plane, my mind no clean towards this man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Please someone should call all nairaland's zombies.... I wonder why they are avoiding this thread.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Theta1: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2021
Rubbish man
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Majid1990(m): 6:02am On Mar 31, 2021
angry Shame on you for not equipping our hospital and better welfare
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by IYANGBALI: 6:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Bring out the stones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by CSTRR: 6:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Can't he charter a commercial airplane?

Just look at him disgracing Nigeria with that airforce plane.

A whole president of another country can't access healthcare in his own country.

Meanwhile doctors have not been paid and would soon go on strike.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 31, 2021
EKONGKING:
Are we supposed to be happy that presidiot ,is travelling to London for ordinary checkup.
Anyways kudos to London doctors ,for making a brain-dead dullard ,climb down the stairs.

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by omoyeni37: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2021
What a shameless man, the worst of the worst.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2021
IPOB pipu will gather themselves to embarrass him.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Harunabisanti(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Wishing him safe return
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2021
Why cant this jet just crash

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by RPG2020(m): 6:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Rip in advance

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:32am On Mar 31, 2021
I don't want to believe this is true but if it truly is, then I must say "the voice of the people is the voice of God". I just hope the president and his kitchen and toilet cabinet of my dearly beloved Nigeria are watching this The voice of the people is Karma. When will the majority of African leaders desist from this shameful and degrading act of traveling overseas for medical tourism, fresh air and a life?? Why not just close down the health system in Nigeria or declare a state of emergency on national health matters.

The vast majority of Nigerian populace and economy is choking under the harsh leadership model and condition. Am sure this developed countries would be like hmmmm, 21st century slavery continue if the leader of the most populous black nations can always run to them for medical check up. This is the last thing the Chinese, Indian and Japanese president or Prime minister would want to be caught doing in this 21st century and tech age. This is a big embarrassment and disgrace on the entire black race. Once again, the voice of the people is Karma over every bigot African leader. When will the Nigerian government start taking the lead in the tech and military arena or lending bonds and grants to the USA, Russia, China, Germany, UK, India, France, Israel, Iran, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Ukrain, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Brazil, Argentina, Egypt Our own na to dey collect like beggars.

Despite all the foreign aids been granted us like water pouring down the drain or into the basket. We here of the grant but see nothing here in Nigeria. Majority of our leaders are looters relooting the loots. With what is going on in the country and incompetency of the government, i would suggest we close down the country or put up the country for sell so that our leaders go home and rest at least to affirm the true words of Chinua Achebe there was a country. With the trends of unfolding events, the judgement for our bad African leaders surely and obviously begins here on Earth as we have to first remove God from this matter because our leaders can't surely escape the wrath of the people they have impoverished and enslaved with poverty.

Gone are those days where by our leaders ride on our ignorance of tribal and religious divisions like in the days of our premier leaders of Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ahmadu Bello with Tafawa Balewa. Nobody is ready to die for the interest of any low gumption leader any more. As it stands, Nigerians are one of the most enlightened and exposed extractions of the black race and are too exposed to be fooled by anyone nor any leader. We all fight fore a common front of a better and improved life for one another regardless of tribal affiliation.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by GOCEO: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Chairman has resumed touring the world, covid has made him afraid I guess he has outgrown he's fears and has started travelling the world.
Mr 80 days around the world chronicle

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by newisd75: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2021
hmm, so even after he has taken the coronavirus vaccine, a vaccine sciencetist claim can b use 4 other diseases, buhari still went 4 medical cheek up
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by 2shaw: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2021
The docs there,should inject him ad let him die there pls. Inject his whole entourage pls. In other news president Biden has taken a 5 day tour to Australia for medical check up
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by oie(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Interested in learning a programming language...see my signature....
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Enceladus(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Racoon:
Yet the legendary liar called Lai Mohammed was accusing CNN of killing indigenous broadcasting companies even threatening to sanction any Nigerian company that advertise on CNN.They said "change begins with me" yet here is the president of a nation without any iota of shame not even leading by example.

Nelson Mandela fell ill and was managed in his home country of South Africa till he passed on.Yet mannequin that cant even address 200M Nigerians live is taking them for granted.

I can't even comprehend the level of shamelessness of this people. Six years into their government and they can't build an hospital standard enough to care for the President.

The idiot won't even invest in health or education system but is only interested in RUGA and stupid trains.

Imagine a whole president leaving his continent to get medical help

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2021
Monogamy:
grin grin

What he loves best to do.

Anyways, he should greet Queen for us

Btw, the commenter below me should take life easy oo.. Life is too sweet to allow hatred build a mansion in someone's heart

Are you allergic to truth, in what Racoon just said?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by tuna85: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2021
Medical check up in London? You mean there are no hospitals who can handle this in Nigeria?

The Country is beyond repair.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by jUeLiZ: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2021
The patches don dey loosen
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Bayonet40: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
Baba just die and save us d stress.
worst president in d history of Nigeria.
lol. No need for this bro. You don't really need to wish him death. Anyone can die at anytime.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by dominic17: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Dear OP,
Please stop posting this nonsense, is it not shameful to you that your president left his own country to another country just for medical check up? who will fix our hospital if the leaders are comfortable going abroad to treat themselves with public fund?if ordinary taxpayers fall sick who will take them abroad for treatment? it is selfishness for our leaders to be going abroad to enjoy what they can not provide for their citizens.
Please I don't what to see this rubbish again .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by Printerscanner: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2021
He can arrive in Hell, nobody cares, not even his separated wife Aisha Omoge Torewa juu.
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2021
After his wife don go Enjoy luxurious hotel for dubai for months...He wan go do his own for London.

Nigeria money Sweet...spend am anyhow
Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2021
Bvlgari:
big boy...e ride dey even come pick am for Heathrow tarmac as e dey comot inside plane...no need for long thing lol

sometimes sha i dey sorry for the guy because uneasy lies the head that wears the crown...the guy self go don tire for Nigeria matter...issues everywhere

who send him papa work? didn't he know how uneasy it was to manage the affairs of the country before he took over the reins of power. this is selfish, greedy, glutinous and incompetent man.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by dochenaj: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2021
slachtoffers:
I wish him well.

But if this man has any iota of integrity he should call a press conference and apologise to Nigerians.

He did not only disappoint those that voted for him but did far less beyond the expectations of those that never had faith in him.

Nevertheless, like I said earlier get well.
Integrity is one thing, Nigerian politicians lack.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) by goldman777: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2021
Scam of the century why all this showpiece now in something that use to sound like rumours without pictures, why all the pictures all of a sudden. I smell smoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki Declined Offer To Attend Father's Burial- Nigerian Government / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011 / Reno Omokri Continues His Campaign For BOLA TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.