Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (41825 Views)

How Do You Cope When A Colleague Or Senior Is Not Up To Their Job / How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? / A Colleague Nearly Got Himself Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2021
khiaa:

How long were you on ban for and why?

I remember those idiots banned me for stating that's it's unsanitary to wipe your butt using your hand and it's more sanitary to use tissue. Can you believe their immaturity. grin
3 months...
Re: I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2021
khiaa:

How long were you on ban for and why?

I remember those idiots banned me for stating that's it's unsanitary to wipe your butt using your hand and it's more sanitary to use tissue. Can you believe their immaturity. grin
That's pathetic...

It was 3 months ban...
Re: I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Skmoda360:

That's pathetic...

It was 3 months ban...

Why?
Re: I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2021
khiaa:

Why?
A little argument leads to the ban
Re: I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
There was a tank explosion at factory tank farm in Kogi state on Monday. Jackson only went up for a routine check and dipping but was caught up in the explosion. The tank was a million liter tanks having about 150,000 liters ethanol before the explosion. Causes of the explosion still remain unknown.

Quite painful that you are gone Jackon AKA Ability. May your gentle soul rest in peace.

You deactivated your account before I saw this. What are you doing as per getting his family adequate compensation?

Let me know if you need any help in this regard. At least, the family should get some millions as compensation, and more, if it is established that the Company was negligent at some point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly / Nigerian Gets Sacked For Fraud After Wife Testifies In Church Of His New Mansion / He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.