Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? (1372 Views)

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Kunle Togun: South-West Has Been Invaded By Foreign Herdsmen / Rotimi Amaechi’s House ‘Invaded’ By Police (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by InvestinOwerri(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
KoshCAD:
[s]Lol, According to what your impoverished father told you.

Why not ask your father, why he can't stop talking and thinking of Awolowo since over 30years of his demise grin

Even in your so called Israel, they still give Awolowo rotten bone honor while your living father despite all his talking could not even get simple water from the people in his compound.

What a life of worthlessness.

I want to ask, is your father qualify to clean Awolowo abandoned palm slippers even after over 30years of death cheesy.[/s]

I am ten times more useful and successful than the worthless fool that sired you with rotten semen.

If the worthless fool hadn't used his rotten semen to impregnate a mad woman, which gave rise to such a such a re.tar.d, we would have been saved from the nuisance of another idi.ot but here we are.

SMH!
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by MrSamsung(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Salewa97:

You don’t talk in the affirmative but you talk with confidence.

Just like some people always talk in the affirmative that Tinubu cannot be president. I also have the right to say Tinubu will be president.

Now back to Nigeria kind of politics, you should know democracy is not the best alternative to choose the best among men. You can only choose the best among two options and unfortunately for Nigeria most of the heavyweight politicians are not actually the best we can offer but what can we do?

If they presents Osinbajo, I will vote him over Asiwaju.
If they present Fashola, I will vote him over Asiwaju
In fact I will vote Zulum over Asiwaju

However if the contest is between Asiwaju and Atiku, I will vote Asiwaju a billion times over.

Elections are usually shaped by contesting candidates that’s why it’s easy to sway people. Someone might say I won’t vote Tinubu but if on Election Day he sees El-Rufai on the ballot, he might say I’ll rather vote for Tinubu than El-Rufai. Hope you get my analogy?

Is all good that you don't talk in the affirmative in matters like this. Yes with confidence but no with over confidence and boastful way because there is difference between affirmativ, confidence and boastfullness.

Now with the Nigerian politics you just talked about, I want to tell you that what you said is an aberration. Why? Because those men in your paragraphs are not the best and only men we have in a population of over 100million.

And besides the process of choosing leaders in a democracy are not as flawed as you mention. You got to choose them through party screening, primaries before the general election in which many men may and would contest. And it is the most important stage in selecting a leader in a democratic system which I think Nigerians don't know.

Also we are not practicing monarchy or hand-picked system. Even if that should happen you can revolt and fight with tooth and nails in the primaries and general voting.

But hey this is Nigeria, with dollars in a Bullion van you might corrupt the system.
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by PoloG: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Factshunter:

Abi o. Instead of wailing and crying all over Nairaland. Truth is, they are just a bunch of frustrated and depressed group of people trying to find solace. grin
the u are a bunch of notice me people who are seriously suffering from inferiority complex.. I have been on nairaland since 2007so I know what I am saying...
They always open thread to seek attention
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by KoshCAD: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
InvestinOwerri:

I am ten times more useful and successful than the worthless fool that sired you with rotten semen.

If the worthless fool hadn't used his rotten semen to impregnate a mad woman, which gave rise to such a such a re.tar.d, we would have been saved from the nuisance of another idi.ot but here we are.

SMH!
Hahahahaha, I have seen how successful you are, jeff bezos mate.

If not that your father is so worthless in his life, you his worthless bastard son won't be talking of someone who doesn't know if you and your father exist as human, rat, cow, snake, tree, stone, water or garbage.

It is poverty, I understand.

I repeat, bring out your worthless father achievement, I will like to compare it with that of man who died over 30years ago that he can't stop talking about and still passed the same to you his useless and worthless son.

Hahahaha. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by Salewa97: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
MrSamsung:

Is all good that you don't talk in the affirmative in matters like this. Yes with confidence but no with over confidence and boastful way because there is difference between affirmativ, confidence and boastfullness.

Now with the Nigerian politics you just talked about, I want to tell you that what you said is an aberration. Why? Because those men in your paragraphs are not the best and only men we have in a population of over 100million.

And besides the process of choosing leaders in a democracy are not as flawed as you mention. You got to choose them through party screening, primaries before the general election in which many men may and would contest. And it is the most important stage in selecting a leader in a democratic system which I think Nigerians don't know.

Also we are not practicing monarchy or hand-picked system. Even if that should happen you can revolt and fight with tooth and nails in the primaries and general voting.

But hey this is Nigeria, with dollars in a Bullion van you might corrupt the system.

I am here being a realist while you’re just an idealist.

We are in Nigeria and we have our own kind of democracy which is obviously somehow different in our approach from other developed countries.

You spoke about party primaries and screening, does that even exists in Nigeria in the real sense? Those party just select someone as their candidate and most of the primaries they always have is just kangaroo type. This is applicable to both PDP and APC.

America primaries is totally different from that of Nigeria and I always find it amusing that people relate two things operating under different ideology.
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by Xisnin(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
SarkinYarki:

I have 2 close friends in the current house of reps, I mean buddies and I can tell you they take home 9 million a month and when you add all the committee committee perepere they earn a lot more

We can agree that our senators earn too much without embellishing the figure.
No rep nor senator earns close to 2 million dollars annually even if you add all their allowances together.
Maybe your rep friends do not understand their take-home pay.
A senator's basic salary is about 800K per month with allowance running into about 13 million Naira. Reps earn less than this.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by MrSamsung(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
Salewa97:

I am here being a realist while you’re just an idealist.

We are in Nigeria and we have our own kind of democracy which is obviously somehow different in our approach from other developed countries.

You spoke about party primaries and screening, does that even exists in Nigeria in the real sense? Those party just select someone as their candidate and most of the primaries they always have is just kangaroo type. This is applicable to both PDP and APC.

America primaries is totally different from that of Nigeria and I always find it amusing that people relate two things operating under different ideology.

See if desiring that the right thing be done within the existing system and only type of system government we have and at the end not getting certain individuals whose antecedents speaks not much good about them into seats of government means I am an idealist, then so be it.

Besides in my last statement I didn't forget to tell you that we are in Nigeria in which you might be able to corrupt the entire system with dollars stash in a Bullion van
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by hollah123: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
InvestinOwerri:

Most of you bigots can be so ridiculous while living in your fool's paradise. Let's even assume that it eventually becomes a contest between Atiku and Tinubu, you still believe that the bullion van theif can defeat Atiku? How possible is that?

Atiku lost narrowly to Buhari despite his massive support in the North and you think Tinubu can win him even in a free and fair contest?

Which Northerner will vote for Tinubu against Atiku?

Is it Igbos or SS that will vote for Tinubu or you think Yoruba votes is enough to make him win even when a good number of educated Yorubas won't even support Tinubu.

CONTINUE DECIEVING YOURSELF!!!
u are a very poor student of politics,u asked a question that which northerner will vote for Tinubu against Atiku?

I guess u were not yet born during the time of Bashir tofa n MKO Abiola, Abiola won hands down n it was as a result of northerners voting against their own.

what about they voting for Jonathan against buhari,u must b a kid
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by justtoodark: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
by people that like him....??

everybody is free to like who they like....nigeria is a democracy....
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by MrSamsung(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
At hollah123, why do you keep sharing my posts
What is your gain in that angry
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by hollah123: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
MrSamsung:
At hollah123, why do you keep sharing my posts
What is your gain in that angry
I decide to use that to call u back to reality cos it's like u are lost in fantasy Island
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by MrSamsung(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
hollah123:
I decide to use that to call u back to reality cos it's like u are lost in fantasy Island

Oh that's what you think. I thought maybe you are doing that to call your fellow minions here.

You well so or are you inebriated by urine and lack of doing nothing.
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by hollah123: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
MrSamsung:

cheesy nawa o did you just say pull crowd and influence like tinubu?

What crowd or influence if I may ask?
Zombies crowd? Or those who truly don't know their left from their right? Or those blinded by their ethnicity, religion, domineering and na-me-only-exists attitude?

Or wait a minute are you talking about South West crowd and influence? Or the repetition of the same crowd and thier propangist of 2015?

This country is joke
guy,y are u dodging the question?

we have agreed Tinubu isn't credible, mention 4 credible presidential candidate from the south
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by capitalzero: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
InvestinOwerri:
All of a sudden, zombies have been recruited to whitewash a dubious character with a hideous past.

Someone who was a notorious drug baton and had to sign away hundreds of millions of dollars in America so he could be freed.

Someone that has held Lagos hostage since 1999 and turned it into family business.

Someone who is alleged to be in his late 80's and has started showing signs of acute dementia. He came out to deny something that was captured on video where he claimed that 50 million youths should be employed to fight Boko Haram. Earlier, this same senile old man openly advised CBN to print more money as a means of growing the economy shocked shocked

This analog, dum.b, grossly corrupt, ugly, greedy, vindictive and demented old man is who some ethnic bigots and hungry zombies with no future ambition wants to sell to Nigerians as president shocked shocked

In saner climes, a character like this would be a candidate for prison and not for president, but this is Nigeria where the most insane things happen.

Before end of this year , half of narailanders would be zombies.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by dododawa1: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
someone will leave his/her own STATE LEADERS problems and solving someone else STATE LEADERS problems,DEVELOPED.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by amuwo1980: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yes very true and pro buhari’s camel dungs
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by jrjfjfj: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Losers grin grin.Gaging up against tinubu ,abi Atiku neva cum grin.Wailers will continue to wail and pass it to their generations.They will never be president .infact an urhobo man will become president before an igbo man.Igbos will suffer for killing our premier in western region and destroying the regional goverment and change it from Federation of Nigeria to Federal republic of Nigeria .Until pigs fly ,igbo man would never be president.Who will vote for them grin is it the Almajiri,uneducated,islamic,parasitic,North or the Amala and ewedu,agbero,afonja,brown roof West .tell me tongue.I wasnt suprised they called Awolowo a tribalist ,Abiola an islamist ,now tinubu a criminal.Their evil plan for Yoruba nation will fail before their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by oyatz(m): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

What do you mean by no credible person?

By credible, you mean that person must have been one who directly and indirectly brought about this present nepostic government of today.

By credible you mean someone who must have pocket in his state public funds as a former governor.

By credible you mean a former drug baron

By credible you mean a corrupt and tribalistic man.

By credible you mean someone who must have said Fulani and Yoruba are master and slaves respectively.

What do you mean by credible Mr sad

You guys are just ignorant.
1) The fact that you hate Tinubu doesn't mean he will grant you your wishes of not contesting.

2) Abusing and cursing Tinubu daily on social media won't be enough to stop the problems in Nigeria

3) If you don't have a stronger candidate to match and defeat Tinubu, all these abuses will not work as he will most likely be elected.

4) I will advise that you look for a candidate that you think is better and start projecting him/her for the electorates to vote for him.
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by oyatz(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

cheesy nawa o did you just say pull crowd and influence like tinubu?

What crowd or influence if I may ask?
Zombies crowd? Or those who truly don't know their left from their right? Or those blinded by their ethnicity, religion, domineering and na-me-only-exists attitude?

Or wait a minute are you talking about South West crowd and influence? Or the repetition of the same crowd and thier propangist of 2015?

This country is joke

You dodged the question and didn't answer it;

Name four politicians in the South that can pull crowd and garner influence like Tinubu.
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by oyatz(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

I guess you don't see how you suck with this flawed analogy of yours.
Okay let me help you out.

Following your analogy, do we plan or predict or talk in the affirmative about the future when we are not a seer or God?

Or do we have ambitions and waste time in schools because we have this over confidence or certainty about how the future would be or what it holds?

So my friend when it comes to tinubu or whoever, you don't talk in the affirmative, boastful and pepper dem way that he is the next president.

By the way this country is the way it is not because it lacks the wherewithal to the making of a great nation but because of human beings like you being in the majority.
Why? Because you guys are blinded by whatever and are REPEATING the same thing in the Nigerian political sphere yet expecting a different result. gosh

Bros, leave stories.

Name your Candidate and let people who want to support Tinubu do so in peace.
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by oyatz(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2021
InvestinOwerri:

Most of you bigots can be so ridiculous while living in your fool's paradise. Let's even assume that it eventually becomes a contest between Atiku and Tinubu, you still believe that the bullion van theif can defeat Atiku? How possible is that?

Atiku lost narrowly to Buhari despite his massive support in the North and you think Tinubu can win him even in a free and fair contest?

Which Northerner will vote for Tinubu against Atiku?

Is it Igbos or SS that will vote for Tinubu or you think Yoruba votes is enough to make him win even when a good number of educated Yorubas won't even support Tinubu.

CONTINUE DECIEVING YOURSELF!!!

This simple shows that you don't understand anything about political events in contemporary Nigeria.

If Tinubu clinch the APC ticket, he stand a great chance to win the 2023 election
Re: Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? by orisa37: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Read their Articles very well and contradict them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed / Pompeo Slams Buhari Govt, Says 1,500 Christians Killed In Six Months / Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.