Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba (2349 Views)

Ijaws Not Part Of Biafra, IYC Warns Simon Ekpa / Onne Seaport Is Fully Functional. Igbos, Start Using It. / I Want To Learn: Which Territory In The SS Is Owned By Ijaws[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by Kapeter(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Na even from Ore you own am from. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by tunjiajayi: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Another yamreesh tried. Unrelentless haters. grin
Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by tamdun: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin
Op is very funny, u need to see d way my wife was looking at me, I don laff taya
Ijora=ijawra, walahi op na clown
Every body wan claim Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fantasticcc:
I heard something like that on facebook, i guess is true
I Saw Dsame On Fb Too.
Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by And9: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shear the history you know or heard about Nigeria / its early settlers and stop criticizing. People living in a country without much tangible clues of their histories. angry
Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
KoshCAD:
When irrelevant tribe is trying to talk where people are talking.
the OP might be wrong in his assertions but the Ijaw tribe is not "irrelevant" by any stretch of the word. I don't expect a tribal bigot like you to know that though...
Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by KoshCAD: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Graysons:
Who is the relevant tribe then? pls don't mention Yoruba because we all can see how fulani cow boys are man handing you guys.
So I asked you again,who's the relevant tribe?
People of Ebonyi is saying hi to you.

If you are in Delta, and you are blind about how fula boys are spanking you guys, then you are not existing.

To your question, the answer is your IJAW tribe.

1 Like

Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by Graysons: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
KoshCAD:
People of Ebonyi is saying hi to you.

If you are in Delta, and you are blind about how fula boys are spanking you guys, then you are not existing.
I'm not from Ebonyi neither I'm I in delta.I asked you again who is the revelant tribe?
Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by KoshCAD: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Graysons:
I'm not from Ebonyi neither I'm I in delta.I asked you again who is the revelant tribe?
Keep asking.
Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
who now controls the port are the real owners!
Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by Graysons: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
KoshCAD:
Keep asking.
You don't have the answer to my question? shame!
Re: Apapa Seaport Is Own By Ijaws Not Yoruba by Oloniyan(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Timonaira:
The biggest seaport in Nigeria named the Apapa seaport terminal is actually sited on Ijaw land. Just like Ijawra (Ijora), Idumuagbo, Kirikiri (which means land in Ijaw) and other coastal communities in Lagos. Apapa is also owed by the earliest Ijaw settlers in Lagos. Matter of fact Apapa means groundnut in Ijaw language
It was named by the minority natives who were fishing there when the seaport was built to export ground nut from kano . The sea port became known as groundnut port which is apapa port.

STFU. Ebira can also claim Apapa too because it means maize in Ebira language.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri / The PDP Will Lose If The APC Produces Tinubu ------- Reno Omokri / 2023 POLL: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi By A Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.