Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,621 members, 7,801,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos (58649 Views)

The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) / The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by Refinedbeing(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Nairalandian:
This kind thing suppose be wetin we dey see on the regular.
Unfortunately, this is probably the only worthy and best in the whole of the Giant of Africa
Impressive
Oyo state is presently building 4 in Ibadan. Might not end up this big but at least we are getting modernized bit by bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by LyfeJennings(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2021
TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2021
lekki1444:
bia nwokem why are you trying to increase my blood pressure this morning ? is this not one of ya brothers and sister doing honeymoon in owerri ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13313515_inshot20210326133308132_jpeg693a1c1073484a7cf00e66412e459c30
This picture confirmed my earlier assertion. Some places in Lagos are worse than this road in Imo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Oyo state is presently building 4 in Ibadan. Might not end up this big but at least we are getting modernized bit by bit.
Except brown roof building that litter the whole Ibadan from Yemetu–Mokola–Moniya–Beere–Apata–Olodogrin grin grin
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by lekki1444: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

This picture confirmed my earlier assertion. Some places in Lagos are worse than this road in Imo.
nwanne i saw my doctor yesterday. he said Mr John i need you to avoid all situations that will make you angry so as to control your blood pressure, nwanne is it my village people that sent you this morning ? which place in lagos is worse than that eyesore ? bros why you wan vex me this morning sad
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by Proffdada: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2021
Hope the developers won't come and wet there with their beer saturated urine. Everywhere is toilet for them grin
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2021
pquaver:

My statement is above Ipob IQ level.. It is not for hateful and bigoted beings.. If you are not 1 of those try again and you will understand it.
Tell me what I said that merited this shit you're telling me guy.
Wetin dey worry you sad
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by Nnatuu: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2021
But the afonjas connived to push him out of office!

Symbol of people wey like poverty!
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by shiwex: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2021
MC Oluomo gives back to the society
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by KangaIye: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2021
What is Oturopo
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by seguno2: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2021
daddytime:
This is beautiful.

May every anus that'd wish to deface this beautiful edifice be sealed ni oruko Jesuuuu..

Wasted prayer as usual of blacks who forget that they are made in the image of God like the whites.
What happened to Lagos state having world class government primary and secondary schools with adequate professional teachers and other workers to educate and sensitise every child on hygiene, sanitation and general good manners? Is that not what oyinbos do
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by Refinedbeing(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

Except brown roof building that litter the whole Ibadan from Yemetu–Mokola–Moniya–Beere–Apata–Olodogrin grin grin
And what should i do about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by lekki1444: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Nairalandian:

Tell me what I said that merited this shit you're telling me guy.
Wetin dey worry you sad
grin
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by happney65: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2021
I'm happy to tell you that the contractor of this project, Planet project are the ones building 4 bus terminals too in Ibadan.. 2 at Iwo road, one at Ojoo and another at Challenge.. With another Junction Improvement road network also being done by them at challenge

A Nigerian firm doing wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by FILEBE(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2021
mmsen:

We need to start holding people who destroy public property.

Yes we need to . Gross indiscipline. See streetlights, under bridges, traffic lights. FIBRE cables, roads and many others. The way people spoil these things ehn... i forgot to mention Drainages. SEE EHN NIGERIANS ARE NIGERIA'S PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by Obakoolex(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2021
BrickDevo:
Well I have been there, looks good in picture than in real life, so many unneeded and unused spaces, i still ask myself what for, walking around that park is confusing and tiring, is so huge that I can't understand why. To be sincere this complex never reduced lagos traffic. Even around the complex there's so much congestion. I have seen so many abdoned terminals or checkpoints in lagos that ain't functioning or in use so why build another one. This is not what we need and it will never reduce the stressful Lagos life.
Badbelle spotted....all they see is problem and negativity
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by Duplexxx: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Good
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by Sirco: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2021
I really liked it...
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by seguno2: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
mmsen:
We need to start holding people who destroy public property.

Before or after holding the politicians who destroy public treasury?
Which one should come first please
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by divineappo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
I trust afonja people, they will soon mess up the Hardwork of Governor Ambode, with their smelly faeces and urine
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by fergieboy: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wow this is even better than muritala Airport

But maintenance culture embarassed
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by mywells: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Thanks so much ANGEL AKINWUNMI ABODE,anybody that has hand in refusing you your second term will not achive their heart desire and never get to their canaanland,they be fraustrated and be intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by alizma: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The way you people hype this Tinubu, are you not ashamed Tinubu is still handpicking who will govern Lagos till now.
I am not ashamed. If a coach is allowed to pick who played in a match and who sit on the bench, then I am not ashamed. Tinubu is a coach in political arena and he did well by coaching a good number of people, if you have someone that can equate him or his students, bring it up and we can try the person but if you don't, keep quiet and watch the game.
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by travelwaka: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Firstly, these pictures were taken this month, secondly from the above pictures above you'd see that I specifically took all the inner pictures from terminal one which is the location you just spoke about because it is well utilized.

The inter state drivers might not be hygience conscious like the BRT drivers. However, I didn't notice the so called oil litter when i visited. May be a picture from you will help.

FILEBE:
Maintenance is zero.
They have started spoiling things there . You didn't show us the space they gave the Park busses. Last time i went there, it has become dirty and i was wondering when the Terminal was finished.

Seriously, We need to stop defacing goverment properties and care for it. It is for our own benefit. Mechanics will just come there be pouring engine oil on the floor making the road looking black and soggy like the devil's highway.

@Travelwaka. No lie, can you say that this facility is properly maintained ?

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by travelwaka: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
When the terminals are in full capacity most of these spaces will be fully utilized. Right now I think it's currently at 30 per cent capacity.

BrickDevo:
Well I have been there, looks good in picture than in real life, so many unneeded and unused spaces, i still ask myself what for, walking around that park is confusing and tiring, is so huge that I can't understand why. To be sincere this complex never reduced lagos traffic. Even around the complex there's so much congestion. I have seen so many abdoned terminals or checkpoints in lagos that ain't functioning or in use so why build another one. This is not what we need and it will never reduce the stressful Lagos life.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by travelwaka: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
If you buy the buses, where will you keep them?

Do you build a family first before renting a house or you rent a house and furnish little by little before starting a family?
The concept is to make this place appealing such that people can ditch their cars to use public transportation.

olumzzz:
Another public funds spent wrongly.
We don't have buses, boats, trains, etc but we are building billion-naira bus terminals.
First things first. This has not addressed the transportation deficit in Lagos State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by travelwaka: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
I only speak facts. He made a wrong assertion, this isn't a political thread I only speak what I know and understand well. grin which is Travels and tourism lol

justscorchone:

He might be wrong with the terminals but you see that MC Oluomo you no talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
So this interchange was created because of buses.

So you spend millions of dollars to build a bus station....this is hilarious grin grin

I give that place 4 years, it will turn to waste site, the toilets will be filled with feaces, urine smell will be over the place, people trying to sell things will occupy everwhere.

shallow thoughts
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by Lisaint(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Just one question!

The terminal for interstate!

Which busses dey load there !

Cause i see in the write up

That it’s been controlled by government!

Shey brt dey go interstate ni!

Pls explain

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by Royaldave200(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovelies1:
Lagos sure the t.fare will still maintain at local price so as to encourage passengers

We are in modern time were most people are well expose so it will be well maintain especially when it served it purpose

Meanwhile please can anybody explain why Nigeria has to remain one cause south Nigeria Confederation is considerable

The fare is quite impressive and fixed. Most interesting part is the usage of the cowries card in form of cash, you simply load your card with as much value as you can afford, board a bus, swipe your card and value is automatically deducted. The major problem now is the cowries card, not everyone has access to this yet, but a recent development has it that the lagos state government is making plans of giving out over 20,000 cards which is a very big welcome development for residents and visitors of lagos state. Eko o ni baje oo
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Refinedbeing:
And what should i do about this?
Tell ur afonja governors to do something about it. How much is Aluminum zinc of many colours sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.