Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Welcome To The Era Of Fake Items/products : Buy9ja.ng - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome To The Era Of Fake Items/products : Buy9ja.ng (829 Views)

Exposed: See List Of Fake Professors In Nigerian Universities / Beware Of Fake Npower Website / What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The Era Of Fake Items/products : Buy9ja.ng by incredible36: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2021
This is what I experienced when I ordered for my own Smart Band Wrist Watch.
I came across an ads on my facebook page... buy9ja.ng and I saw lots of items at affordable rate. So I decided to get a Smart Watch "115 plus Smart Band Sport Waterproof Fitness Smart Watch-Black" to be precise.
I placed an order that very day and it took them seven (7) working days before they could deliver my item. That didn't bother me because I believe I have finally gotten my own Smart Watch - Fitness Tracker. I only switch it on & off when I collected it, to be sure its working.
After I got back inside my house to test what I just brought online, then I experience this trending topic of "WHAT I ORDERED vs WHAT I GOT" It was very annoying that the Smart Band I just brought wasn't anything near Smart. It wasn't connecting to Bluetooth neither was any of the smart features working (Blood pressure, Navigation, fitness & Heath tracker etc.)
I couldn't believe what was running through my brain... So I went online to find more details about the Smart Watch, I went as far has typing the name as it was been written on the website. The first thing on the search was a youtube videos explaining how to use that very item. I immediately clicked on the video, Lo & behold I immediately believed what was running through my head that I've just gotten a fake item from a popular Online Nigeria Selling Platform Buy9ja.ng
But I didn't stop there. I went back to their facebook page to lodge my complains under that very same item... Then I begin to see various bad comments about them....... It was then I knew I have been duped and that they only sell fake products & items.

My Candid Advise for every ₦airalanders: Bad experiences shopping online can vary from slow or non-delivery of goods right through to scams where people lose money.
When shopping on the internet, whether a website, online marketplace or social media platform, it's not always easy to know who you're dealing with. For example, just because a web address ends in '.co.uk' there's no guarantee that the business is based in the UK - check the seller has a UK contact address. Please let's be guided because scammers are everywhere.
Re: Welcome To The Era Of Fake Items/products : Buy9ja.ng by Ubawealth: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
incredible36:
This is what I experienced when I ordered for my own Smart Band Wrist Watch.
I came across an ads on my facebook page... buy9ja.ng and I saw lots of items at affordable rate. So I decided to get a Smart Watch "115 plus Smart Band Sport Waterproof Fitness Smart Watch-Black" to be precise.
I placed an order that very day and it took them seven (7) working days before they could deliver my item. That didn't bother me because I believe I have finally gotten my own Smart Watch - Fitness Tracker. I only switch it on & off when I collected it, to be sure its working.
After I got back inside my house to test what I just brought online, then I experience this trending topic of "WHAT I ORDERED vs WHAT I GOT" It was very annoying that the Smart Band I just brought wasn't anything near Smart. It wasn't connecting to Bluetooth neither was any of the smart features working (Blood pressure, Navigation, fitness & Heath tracker etc.)
I couldn't believe what was running through my brain... So I went online to find more details about the Smart Watch, I went as far has typing the name as it was been written on the website. The first thing on the search was a youtube videos explaining how to use that very item. I immediately clicked on the video, Lo & behold I immediately believed what was running through my head that I've just gotten a fake item from a popular Online Nigeria Selling Platform Buy9ja.ng
But I didn't stop there. I went back to their facebook page to lodge my complains under that very same item... Then I begin to see various bad comments about them....... It was then I knew I have been duped and that they only sell fake products & items.

My Candid Advise for every ₦airalanders: Bad experiences shopping online can vary from slow or non-delivery of goods right through to scams where people lose money.
When shopping on the internet, whether a website, online marketplace or social media platform, it's not always easy to know who you're dealing with. For example, just because a web address ends in '.co.uk' there's no guarantee that the business is based in the UK - check the seller has a UK contact address. Please let's be guided because scammers are everywhere.

I absolutely agree with you. Shopping on the internet can be very tricky. What i would advice is that we do a thorough research on the online shop or company we want to place an order with. ask questions like what is their operation policy, who is responsible for my money, how long does it take before I get my ordered product(s), who is responsible if there is a default, why should i trust them.

I have used a couple of online shops for buying what I want but for a while I have been using www.ahioma.com. I have enjoyed my experience with them so far. they are very fast and intentional about good customer service. You can check them out for yourself.
Re: Welcome To The Era Of Fake Items/products : Buy9ja.ng by HiTeeCrown(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Please,kindly adhere to my warning.....nothing good comes out of Buy9ja....I repeat again NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT FROM BUY9JA. It's a Chinese company that brings abandoned products from China and sell in our country...they even have the guts to call our country a DUMPING SITE. They recently beat customers that came to complain about bad products sold to him and treat staffs as if they are lesser than human in the knowledge of "we are superior". This company also owns numerous sites like gadgethouze,360 electronics,9jagadgets,shop4more and many more and this site are used by them to sell out their fake products without means of return. Be cautious!!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Secretly Graduates From Baze University / Nairaland Has Lost Her Value So Many Kid On Adult Body / Yeah! Wordup Everyone Lanaks A.ka Dml Nu In Da House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.