Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

This Thing Dey Vex Me Past Even When My Babe Cheated On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Thing Dey Vex Me Past Even When My Babe Cheated On Me. (1122 Views)

Omo This Thing Dey Work On Girls Oohhh Try Am. / I Fuçked My Pastor's Wife, The Thing Dey Burst Brain / Olosho Don't Like Kissing! Edey Vex Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thing Dey Vex Me Past Even When My Babe Cheated On Me. by Sukkyy2010: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Nothing ever vex me like slow phone � charger�, e dey vex me past even when my Babe cheated on me.
Imagine no NEPA light so you have to turn on the Gen and plug your phone to charge overnight and you wake up in the morning all you could found was 11% and the Generator run overnight ooo
Chai��..I was like ahaaan shey u dey mad ni?(talking to my phone) despite all the fuel burnt.

And the way this breakdown mysteriously angry me do take toll on my mood through out the day that I won't smile all day and little thing like this I go just dey vex.

1 Like

Re: This Thing Dey Vex Me Past Even When My Babe Cheated On Me. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2021
My guy, the thing don do me before I plug phone for almost 7 hours na only 30 percent na me see, I almost cried that day

3 Likes

Re: This Thing Dey Vex Me Past Even When My Babe Cheated On Me. by Sukkyy2010: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
zangaozanga:
My guy, the thing don do me before I plug phone for almost 7 hours na only 30 percent na me see, I almost cried that day
I dey tell you
Re: This Thing Dey Vex Me Past Even When My Babe Cheated On Me. by gfon(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
That one pain you,wat of charging your phone for public place like barbing saloon,after like 4hours you come back and dem don shake your charger.Na 5% you just jam.Omo to unplug everybody phone go just dey hungry you.

4 Likes

Re: This Thing Dey Vex Me Past Even When My Babe Cheated On Me. by Kondomatic(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
You don enter restaurant because hunger wan kill you, then you order for food and waited like forever for them to bring am.

You know that the urge to pee and hunger kinda intensifies when you are close to sorting it out.

Then suddenly a waiter appears with exactly what you ordered for so you position well, arrange table, shift wash hand basin and other things but just when the waiter is a table away from you, he makes a quick turn and takes the food to the person by the wall side.

That thing breaks my heart more than a failed relationship and fully a charged phone with unresponsive TouchPad/digitizer combined.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Did Calm Your Husband Down When He Is Angry / What Is Redpill? / Imagine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.