Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage (38019 Views)

Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? / What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by cococandy(f): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Okay grin but you the peniss person knows every thing about women? You don’t sound silly to yourself like this? grin

Lmao. Even your logic dey fear you and your lack of direction
DEMZEE:

Life isn't fair ma'am, men know this.

U are a vagina person so Wat do u know about having a penis. U don't and will never understand masculine problems bitch!!

And yes u are stupidly emotional and u lack logic

Women don't and can't think, they can only emot-think

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Klass99:

grin, your yeye dey boom.
these boys ehn
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by FuckThaMod: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
YelloweWest:

He has a wife now doesn't he?
They are not married.. They are partners

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by abbey621(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

You are naive my friend.

To each his own....suum_cuique grin grin
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Cutie09(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Nothing! Nothing!!

The woman gains everything.. her title changes from Miss to Mrs.. the man remain Mr before and after marriage..

If anything should happen in the marriage.. the law favours the woman for the kids to be with her while the man goes back to bachelorhood

It is finance? you hear ratio like 90/10.. 70/10.. 80/20 where the man takes the bigger responsibility..

It is sex?? the ladies just lay there and the man does the work like an unpaid slave.. no pleasure just thrust thrust then cum.. sometimes he has to beg the entire family and even the king of her village before he can even taste it

@Bornsinner7 you want kill me with laighter here
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Cutie09(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, this one na sabi men game. Lol
You Bleep and I Bleep, as long as string no Dey.
Sha no give her belle, no spoil our fucking

FatherOfJesus i expected more from you sir you suppose lead the way now morally grin grin
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by ImaIma1(f): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
how did you know I’m not above 45?

Not everyone wants to be in that cage of a women frustrating ones life.

As I said, when maturity comes, marriage doesn't have to be explained or justified.
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
cococandy:
Okay grin but you the peniss person knows every thing about women? You don’t sound silly to yourself like this? grin

Lmao. Even your logic dey fear you and your lack of direction

Women have inherent value

They are sexual objects and nothing more

Women reproduce and not produce ma'am

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Funkybabee(f): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
JustforMen:

no, leave insults and provide some form of rational answer.
dont personalise the question.

why would I answer that when Google can give you a lot of answer with just a search
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Cutie09(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ayo2004:

In Western societies,it is even worse,if u don't have a pre-nuptial agreement and u guys have a serious falling out,she can frame you by doing stuffs like inflicting injuries on herself and blaming you for domestic abuse.Once she has a good divorce attorney,she would take the house,the car,the kids, half of your bank account and half of your salary till u go 6feet into the ground

Man wey no get sense,na him long life go suffer am

I don't know the part of Western culture you are talking about here, but you are absolutely wrong yeah it do happened but police do take time to.investigate, the problem here is guys that cheat of their wife end up.losing everything if the woman decides to walk out of the marriage. People in africa inflict or fake injury too.
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Ayo2004: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:

I don't know the part of Western culture you are talking about here, but you are absolutely wrong yeah it do happened but police do take time to.investigate, the problem here is guys that cheat of their wife end up.losing everything if the woman decides to walk out of the marriage. People in africa inflict or fake injury too.
If she fakes it well with enough witnesses who have seen u guys quarrelling and fake evidence combined with a bad ass attorney,the man is gone

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Cutie09(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
This one is powerful o.

cococandy:

grin
It’s your fellow men that will revolt against you when this your unrealistic internet-incel-redpill-hogwash or whatever it is actually happens in real life.

“HiGh vAluE mEn yen yen yen. All pooR men don’T thinK about woMen unTil you beCome rICh thEN yOu caN haVe as manY as yoU wanT becausE wOmen are obJects bla bla bla.”

yet millions of you are dead rat poor. The remaining few millions are barely getting by and will remain that way until death calls in their ripe old age. when will they ever get a chance to have the harem of women sex objects that they deserve?

But what do I know? If I point out how it’s rooted in the imagination of an egotistical foolish male perspective,
You’ll say I’m emotional and you’re the logical one grin
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Cutie09(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cerebrocrust:
Everything.

Don't you guys have work to do?

Just come online to talk about women. Seriously appalling

Lol he tire me ooo.
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Cutie09(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ayo2004:

If she fakes it well with enough witnesses who have seen u guys quarrelling and fake evidence combined with a bad ass attorney,the man is gone

Bros don't believe everything on Holywood films. I am not disputing your logic, remember any actor or actress can fake anything it doesn't have to be Western country or Africa that's my argument.
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by cococandy(f): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
Whatever you need to regurgitate to yourself bro. Do it.
Sounding like a broken incel record cheesy
DEMZEE:

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Cutie09(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
My take on this is women get level, you cant compare Toyota Camry cars to Benz G class

Look for your spec, or go to village if you cant find yours in city. Some men here do travelled back to naija to get married and bring their new wife here( usually end in premium tears).

One thing we should know now is time have change nobody wants to marry a liability even celebrity wags(wife and girlfriends) do have skilled or into business.

After 2nd World war women have been productive cuz they helped in bullets factory when the men went to war

Men that crave control or love being the boss is going to struggle in marriage.

All this bashing on marriage etc is disturbing tbh

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by od501: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kestolove:
all those men supporting d op are loosers who don't have the means to get marry so they tend to discourage those that want to marry...May God count us among those that will marry

Hanti answer the question and stop nagging already. Why the the thing come pain you like this sef? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Cutie09(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

I think you are whinging people up here.
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Jman06(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lol...one thing I have come to realize is that the married ones, especially guys, always wanna push every other guy into that marriage conundrum. It's a kind of; "I'll not be the only one suffering" mentality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
So you guys what do you think of this madam

You attract what you think you are.

You are what you think.you are. If you think women are sex objects God will bring into your life Women that fit your imagination. Some of you guys need to build your self esteemed. A good marriage is good for the kids too and the society. Imagine if Buhari and politicians came from a good home just imagine

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by MedicH: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
gudvibz:
Truth be told same can be asked of some women. I mean if u truly are honest you'll see that there are homes where women are the financial backbone yet you don't hear them crying or screaming for the world to hear.

I have seen homes where the men where just figure heads ,the women do everything yet the man takes the glory and they aren't dead.WHAT DO U SUPPOSE THE WOMAN IS GAINING FROM SUCH OGA POSTER

You have heard you have heard, even oroppthat watch a lot of nollywood all of them follow for we have heard. Now in ur own home where they born u, who was running the finance there?

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by MedicH: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
omoharry:
You are either a very ignorant person or from a bad home, where you didn’t see your mum support your dad .
My sister is an example of a good wife . She supported her husband all through when things were tight for him . I knew about this, becos he was out of job for three years .
Even after he was able secure a job, she still supports him with rent ,children school fees and everything that is required in the home .In-fact , they do things together . Yet there is that mutual respect between them .He respect her and she respect him .
When she had issues with her work, her husband was by her side to helped out in whatever way he could In resolving the issues .

They are partners and see things from “our” pointy of view rather than “My ‘.They are a typical example of what marriage should be .Respect from both end and not one sided .Generosity from both end and not one sided .Honesty from both end and not one side. Faithfulness both end and not one sided .

All through my stay with them ,I never heard him disrespect my sister nor she him ...They have never quarreled openly . Though ,they argue. w indoor which I suspect .
This is their 10th year of marriage and I have never head that they had an issued that required families to settle .
They have never fought physically, nor have I heard then engage in any open verbal confrontation in the house .

Sometimes when you guys open your mouth and start talking, it makes me wonder what part of world you guys belong to. That give you the impression that a woman can not support or keep the home front running, in order to cover her husband shame without announcing to the whole world of her deeds or turn the man to a doormat .
I have friends that are equally matured ,responsible & hard working and good wives to their husbands. I have seen many support their husbands and their business until the business pick up . You won’t know it becos they do not announce it .
So, Pls broaden your horizon about strong women in our society that are quietly running their various homes and supporting their husband without anyone knowing about it .
We still have good & responsible women all around and they should not be painted with the same brush you use are using for your N500-2000 cheap immature girls that you pick by the road side or meet online .

This is beautiful
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Philomath1212: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Escabado:
If you say s. ex : currently s.ex is the cheapest commodity you can buy now as low as N500 to N1000

If you say a child : how can a woman have sex with a man give birth , and she seats back waiting for the man to bring money for feeding, clothing , house bills . Which is called financial slavery

If you say been responsible : how can only a man be responsible for the children, and a woman who is a grown up adult . We're as both of them are supposed to be responsible for there family expenses.

Have u noticed when a man takes up all the financial responsibility of his home till the kids grow they only buy gift and cars for there mom.

Have you also noticed when a woman bear financial cost for raising her child , she will spoil there minds towards there father and make them see him as evil .have u ever seen a single mother that speaks good of his baby dady ? We need to use our head here .think very well men

So tell me exactly what a man stand to gain in marriage .

N O T H I N G

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by kowalsky: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
ImaIma1:

No need to promote marriage. As one gets older, their matured eyes are opened and they see things not from a boy's point of view but a man's.

When op gets to that stage, he will remember this thread as part of the excesses of immaturity.

Lol. Come off it jaare.

As a guy. There's absolutely nothing you gain from being married. Nothing. Put better, there's nothing in marriage as guy that you wouldn't get if you stayed single.The only requirement is that you make serious bank.

Marriage only profits kids and women in old age. When a woman hits 40 her sex appeal drops and then she needs a male figure who'll still stick by her side even though she's no longer 'sexy.' Marriage guarantees this.

As a guy, 40 is when you should be drilling some very young pvssi. You're rich and attractive. But marriage takes this away from you.

And don't give me crap about companionship and fulfillment. All those things come with money not marriage. So guys chase money instead. Marriage is a fvckinn trap.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Kebbiprince: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
ogbonti:
Constant se . x you seek in marriage becomes elusive after you exchange vows 2 years down the. road and tiu dins yourself hustling to lay spinsters as if you are a bachelor

The friendship you seek in a wife after marriage becomes absent because she becomes your biggest adversary

The Helper you seek by getting married becomes a mirage as she becomes a liability asking you to care for her every need including buying pant and brassiere

The comfort you seek becomes a pipe dream as she becomes an agent of stress upon your life

The freedom you craved through marriage becomes a unachievable as she hovers around you like a monitoring spirit checking your every move and sabotaging them unnecessarily

The blessings of wealth you want from marriage becomes utopian as your Nigerian wife is a constraint on your budget than an asset - requesting you take care of her extended family as if you are a beast of burden created to care for her family

The good health you hoped for is unrealized as constant nagging becomes the order of the day which creates blood pressure issues which may lead to cardiovascular illness

The enviable social status you hoped for becomes social embarrassment as she will subject you to public ridicule especially in this age of social media - if you don’t know go ask FFK and Churchill Olakunle

The kids you hope to raise and be happy with may actually be the offsprings of some other man and if you are not smart enough to “count your teeth with your tongue” and run a DNA test, you may actually end of sweating and laboring all your life raising another man’s. kids hence the lineage you so much crave to establish as your legacy becomes the legacy of another man

I am not for or against marriage but men think- and understand that nature has rigged marriage against men and it is left for you to do what is best for you, simply enjoy life and move on - THERE IS A REASON WIVES OUTLIVE THEIR HUSBANDS FOR AN AVERAGE OF 24 to 30 YEARS- Don’t be a fo ol

God bless you all

Perfectly said bro
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:

I think you are whinging people up here.

U think so?

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
cococandy:
Whatever you need to regurgitate to yourself bro. Do it.
Sounding like a broken incel record cheesy

U are sounding like a LovePeddler with a damaged womb

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by omonnakoda: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Obakoolex:
The Bible says a man that found a wife has found a good thing and OBTAIN FAVOUR FROM THE LORD....
This is what the Bible says but is this what you see around you?
Some things all you need to do is look around you to confirm whether what the Bible says is actually what is happening.

Marriage serves a communal /group purpose not an individual one . It is an altruistic service to the genetic poolAny gain is for the clan, tribe or nation. There is no enduring "gain" for the individual

It is neither good or bad just Life . However what is important is to see it as it really is without self deception and not dressing it up with redundant talk from the Bible or other places.
We are born we die and that is the end for the individual. Marriage serves a social purpose of genetic continuity .
Since you are not the author of your genes you cannot "gain" anything after you die
Those afflicted by poverty have no business making babies. Sadly they make the most

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by kowalsky: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
cococandy:

grin
It’s your fellow men that will revolt against you when this your unrealistic internet-incel-redpill-hogwash or whatever it is actually happens in real life.

“HiGh vAluE mEn yen yen yen. All pooR men don’T thinK about woMen unTil you beCome rICh thEN yOu caN haVe as manY as yoU wanT becausE wOmen are obJects bla bla bla.”

yet millions of you are dead rat poor. The remaining few millions are barely getting by and will remain that way until death calls in their ripe old age. when will they ever get a chance to have the harem of women sex objects that they deserve?

But what do I know? If I point out how it’s rooted in the imagination of an egotistical foolish male perspective,
You’ll say I’m emotional and you’re the logical one grin

Lol. I've seen a couple of your spiteful posts and I think I know where you're coming from.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't your husband marry you as a trophy wife?
Is this thread eating you up because deep down you realize that you're a covert player of the 'game.'

Are you being defensive because you're trying to galvanize the subtle but scathing truth that you bring no actual worth to your husband?

That he'll be better off without you?

Anyways, you need to calm down.

4 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Votukpa(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Story, we are talking what happens in reality, you are here giving motivational speech.
Go around and do research on what me pass through in marriages.

Fair enough.

Are you married?
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

U think so?

You sir you are a smart guy and your previous post can attest to that you just dey cruise getting reaction. No any offence intended sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.