Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage (38048 Views)

Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? / What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You sir you are a smart guy and your previous post can attest to that you just dey cruise getting reaction. No any offence intended sir.

Just triggering some foolish feminists ���
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:
So you guys what do you think of this madam

You attract what you think you are.

You are what you think.you are. If you think women are sex objects God will bring into your life Women that fit your imagination. Some of you guys need to build your self esteemed. A good marriage is good for the kids too and the society. Imagine if Buhari and politicians came from a good home just imagine

She's a pseudo masculine hybrid beast woman

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Kebbiprince: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
kowalsky:

Lol. I've seen a couple of your spiteful posts and I think I know where you're coming from.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't your husband marry you as a trophy wife?
Is this thread eating you up because deep down you realize that you're a covert player of the 'game.'

Are you being defensive because you're trying to galvanize the subtle but scathing truth that you bring no actual worth to your husband?

That he'll be better off without you?

Anyways, you need to calm down.

Good observation
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by ibedun: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Shame on you o ye! King. You think it's only traditional rulers that have kingdom? What happened to the investment you leave behind for your children, the family name and heritage.

Be liberated o ye! Kings.

How old are you?

Are you aware that African people have critical thinking issues?
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

Just triggering some foolish feminists ���

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i no blame you chop knuckle

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Yus2020: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Apart from children nothing

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Pickieox(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Escabado:
If you say s. ex : currently s.ex is the cheapest commodity you can buy now as low as N500 to N1000

If you say a child : how can a woman have sex with a man give birth , and she seats back waiting for the man to bring money for feeding, clothing , house bills . Which is called financial slavery

If you say been responsible : how can only a man be responsible for the children, and a woman who is a grown up adult . We're as both of them are supposed to be responsible for there family expenses.

Have u noticed when a man takes up all the financial responsibility of his home till the kids grow they only buy gift and cars for there mom.

Have you also noticed when a woman bear financial cost for raising her child , she will spoil there minds towards there father and make them see him as evil .have u ever seen a single mother that speaks good of his baby dady ? We need to use our head here .think very well men

So tell me exactly what a man stand to gain in marriage .
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Ayo2004: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:

Bros don't believe everything on Holywood films. I am not disputing your logic, remember any actor or actress can fake anything it doesn't have to be Western country or Africa that's my argument.
I have read an article in which a black woman did it to her husband,it was after the man committed suicide the truth was revealed

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by phazotron(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Men don't gain anything from a marriage save a little intimacy.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by ibedun: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
ogbonti:
Constant se . x you seek in marriage becomes elusive after you exchange vows 2 years down the. road and tiu dins yourself hustling to lay spinsters as if you are a bachelor

The friendship you seek in a wife after marriage becomes absent because she becomes your biggest adversary

The Helper you seek by getting married becomes a mirage as she becomes a liability asking you to care for her every need including buying pant and brassiere

The comfort you seek becomes a pipe dream as she becomes an agent of stress upon your life

The freedom you craved through marriage becomes a unachievable as she hovers around you like a monitoring spirit checking your every move and sabotaging them unnecessarily

The blessings of wealth you want from marriage becomes utopian as your Nigerian wife is a constraint on your budget than an asset - requesting you take care of her extended family as if you are a beast of burden created to care for her family

The good health you hoped for is unrealized as constant nagging becomes the order of the day which creates blood pressure issues which may lead to cardiovascular illness

The enviable social status you hoped for becomes social embarrassment as she will subject you to public ridicule especially in this age of social media - if you don’t know go ask FFK and Churchill Olakunle

The kids you hope to raise and be happy with may actually be the offsprings of some other man and if you are not smart enough to “count your teeth with your tongue” and run a DNA test, you may actually end of sweating and laboring all your life raising another man’s. kids hence the lineage you so much crave to establish as your legacy becomes the legacy of another man

I am not for or against marriage but men think- and understand that nature has rigged marriage against men and it is left for you to do what is best for you, simply enjoy life and move on - THERE IS A REASON WIVES OUTLIVE THEIR HUSBANDS FOR AN AVERAGE OF 24 to 30 YEARS- Don’t be a fo ol

God bless you all

Professor of business studies
Your WIFE don seize your green card?

grin grin
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by JustforMen: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Funkybabee:

why would I answer that when Google can give you a lot of answer with just a search
mtcheew...
why would one assume that 'ask google' is such a super intelligent statement that trumps all logic?
Talking when one has nothing intelligent to say is not by force na!!

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by cococandy(f): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2021
DEMZEE:

U are sounding like a LovePeddler with a damaged womb
okay. E pass like that?

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by MrIcredible: 12:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
your Logic's doesn't make any sense, since sex is cheap, go and start sleeping with prostitutes so you can be happy, as for children, I don't expect you to get married not to talk of having babies so you won't be in financial slavery since you are Island, if they hadn't given birth to you, would you have been here reasoning like a toddler.
What's this frustrated man saying?
Must EVERYONE accept bondage, frustration and unwanted predicaments like you?

Guy shift abeg

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by MrIcredible: 12:34am On Apr 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces are gradually encroaching into this one's destiny, he's already reasoning like someone who's case is dead and buried, you will need serious flogging from my holy cane so that we can return your case back to factory settings. This I have seen.
Is this one normal at all?

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2021
cococandy:
okay. E pass like that?

Just saying

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by MrIcredible: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Cerebrocrust:
Everything.

Don't you guys have work to do?

Just come online to talk about women. Seriously appalling
Why are you scared?

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by meobizy(f): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2021
He gains respect from society. If the female is beautiful, he garners the praise of males who wonder how he caught the woman. Being married strikes a lot of people as a sign of responsibility, this ensures quick consideration for loans in cases.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by cococandy(f): 12:38am On Apr 01, 2021
DEMZEE:

Just saying
I know.
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2021
cococandy:
I know.

Good
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by cococandy(f): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2021
DEMZEE:

Good
should we change the topic of the thread to my damaged womb? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by MrIcredible: 12:46am On Apr 01, 2021
FemalePunter:
Family is the ultimate.
that's what he gain
Is everything about family?

Your analogy doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by nick50(m): 2:04am On Apr 01, 2021
Children
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Happy2020: 2:33am On Apr 01, 2021
If a man has the RIGHT women, he has A LOT to gain from marriage. The right women will love and nurture him to heights that he never thought he could reach.

Problem is, most men don’t marry the right one and end up angry and miserable and feeling hopeless.

When you find that RIGHT woman, you will know immediately that this is the one.
Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by Deoboss(m): 3:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Escabado:
If you say s. ex : currently s.ex is the cheapest commodity you can buy now as low as N500 to N1000

If you say a child : how can a woman have sex with a man give birth , and she seats back waiting for the man to bring money for feeding, clothing , house bills . Which is called financial slavery

If you say been responsible : how can only a man be responsible for the children, and a woman who is a grown up adult . We're as both of them are supposed to be responsible for there family expenses.

Have u noticed when a man takes up all the financial responsibility of his home till the kids grow they only buy gift and cars for there mom.

Have you also noticed when a woman bear financial cost for raising her child , she will spoil there minds towards there father and make them see him as evil .have u ever seen a single mother that speaks good of his baby dady ? We need to use our head here .think very well men

Nothing except paying bills till he gets old & die. Even the sex diminishes in marriage as his wife will always feign am tired or is sex food.

So marriage is only enjoyed by the wife & kids, period

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by JustforMen: 4:35am On Apr 01, 2021
maureensylvia:
Alot
More money
Better sex
Good health
Less depression
Should I continue?

Meanwhile read my signature

More money = nothing drags a an backwards like the financial baggage of ungrateful wives in a marriage. Women in marriage become totally entitled

Better sex = mtchewww... nonsense, your wife doesn't even fvck whole heartedly like olosho na so so complain. She self na ashawo wey get one customer... it is almost do quick mek i wear cloth.

Good health = how is hypertension and depression that wives give people now good health. when you get married to most women, you have to make conscious effort to keep your sanity or else you will fulfill her wish and die early.

Less depression = what is more depressing than a supposed partner on a long journey who selfishly keeps their own resources to themselves and feel entitled to your own?

Madam, marriage has its good side, sometimes, but it has always been to the advantage of women and children at the detriment of the man.
Should I continue?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by JustforMen: 4:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Happy2020:
If a man has the RIGHT women, he has A LOT to gain from marriage. The right women will love and nurture him to heights that he never thought he could reach.

Problem is, most men don’t marry the right one and end up angry and miserable and feeling hopeless.

When you find that RIGHT woman, you will know immediately that this is the one.

Bros, RIGHT women no dey again ooo, na... LEFT women full everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by darediamond(m): 4:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Escabado:

In a Similar Thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/6475890/wifes-salary-mystery-until-discovered/12#100219200 ) , I post: this: The Mistake We Men Make from the beginning is that We Never Think About Why the Feminine name of a female is woMAN. She is just a wombWOMAN which means she is A MAN too who MUST Shoulder MARITAL RESPONSIBILITIES IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS ESPECIALLY IN AFFIARS THAT PERTAINS TO M O N E Y.

IN Yoruba language we say "OkunIRIN" as for Male, and For Female it is "ObiIRIN". Irin in Yoruba means Iron in English and Iron is always hard. This means both the Male and Female must bear RESPOSIBILITIES IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS when it comes to Marital Settings.

But the Male being created Naturally Stronger than the female is made to bear ONLY 60% and the Female 40% load or " BUKATA". Besides, children are first Manufactured the male Body and later subjected to developmental stages in the female body. So both the Male and Female have work to do over there would be child(ren).

One of those works is the mutual financially contributions of both parties which MUST BE 60/40
This means:

1) A MAN who Marries a woman who can not or is not upto complementing his 60% with her 40% provision of needs of the Family is actually an IRRESPONSIBLE MAN take it or Leave it.

2) A Woman Must herself be Financially Stable Be Considering Herself as Marriage Worthy. Of she consider herself marriage worthy because of her age and physical attributes, she is not Matured yet and does not differ from PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTE!!!!!

3). Only when your wife is Severely Sick, must you take full responsibilitkes of your Family. The Sperm and Ovary meet before the child came to be. So you both must financially constantly contribute towards the upkeep of the family.

4) A resposible Lady is not just one that has a job and good character, she must show some meaningful and notable level of Financial Commitment towards her Husband to Be while dating. This applies to the Male too.

5) If A Lady does not want to become a Widow untimely, she must respect the manliness in the name of her gender woMAN and make sure she is Financially Stable before ever saying "I do" to a Man on the alter by having a Reasonable Job to keep and Support her Family.

Men who do not get the facts above right will always be used before and inside Matrimony by there wrongly Trained and Irresponsible matrimonial Partners.

O.P sorry. It is your sole decision to forgive or not forgive your wife.

MAKE SURE YOU INCULCATE THE RULES ABOVE IN YOUR CHILDREN.

It's shall constantly be well with you. Amen"

THE SOLUTION IS: NEVER SETTLE DOWN WITH A wombMAN WHO DOES NOT AGREE TO 60/40 PERCENT RULE.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by DedeNkem: 5:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Escabado:
If you say s. ex : currently s.ex is the cheapest commodity you can buy now as low as N500 to N1000.
Patronizing prostitutes doesn't count. You get a good p*unani (kept for you only) from a good wife and no risk of contracting STDs

If you marry a deadbeat woman or a gold-digger, you only have yourself to blame. That's why a long courtship is recommended, as it gives you an ample time and life-saving opportunity to know if the person is right for you.

If you marry a true PARTNER (not a parasite) then the family burden won't be left on your shoulder only. Again, if you marry bad, you get bad. If you marry good, you get good.

It only happens when you're an abusive husband or you lack fatherly bond with your kids. If you're a good parent, kids do know. Treat them well and they will treat you the same

When you have a bitter divorce or separation, it's bound to happen. But if you treat your wife and kids well even after divorce/separation, she won't make your kids hate you. Also it depends on the type of woman you married.

Since I married my wonderful wife, I've never looked back at my miserable bachelor days! I've absolutely no regret whatsoever.

Marriage is a beautiful thing when you marry the right person. Don't be scared, go for it!

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by TainyLite(m): 5:48am On Apr 01, 2021
pappilo:

It cant even be sex cah sex reduces rastically once you sign the papers and get married. Its like there is something in the wedding cake that diminishes a woman's libido. You go come dey hear I have headache or even straight up NO! There is absolutely no need to get married. If you find a woman you like, you can be with them but dont ever ever sign your life away.

Dont buy no property in joint names and dont love up. Have it in the back of your mind that one day she go Bleep up so have a plan B in terms of investments and savings. Most important thing, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT forsake your parents and siblings for any Hoelosho!
Don't ever forsake ur parent nd siblings nd u are absolutely correct cos dis hoes will definitely Bleep up

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by seunmsg(m): 6:12am On Apr 01, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
how did you know I’m not above 45?

Not everyone wants to be in that cage of a women frustrating ones life.

It is a real cage future generation must avoid. Men lose their freedom to do things that make them happy to these ladies all in the name of marriage. Sadly, they get very little or nothing from the marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by seunmsg(m): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2021
ogbonti:
Constant se . x you seek in marriage becomes elusive after you exchange vows 2 years down the. road and tiu dins yourself hustling to lay spinsters as if you are a bachelor

The friendship you seek in a wife after marriage becomes absent because she becomes your biggest adversary

The Helper you seek by getting married becomes a mirage as she becomes a liability asking you to care for her every need including buying pant and brassiere

The comfort you seek becomes a pipe dream as she becomes an agent of stress upon your life

The freedom you craved through marriage becomes a unachievable as she hovers around you like a monitoring spirit checking your every move and sabotaging them unnecessarily

The blessings of wealth you want from marriage becomes utopian as your Nigerian wife is a constraint on your budget than an asset - requesting you take care of her extended family as if you are a beast of burden created to care for her family

The good health you hoped for is unrealized as constant nagging becomes the order of the day which creates blood pressure issues which may lead to cardiovascular illness

The enviable social status you hoped for becomes social embarrassment as she will subject you to public ridicule especially in this age of social media - if you don’t know go ask FFK and Churchill Olakunle

The kids you hope to raise and be happy with may actually be the offsprings of some other man and if you are not smart enough to “count your teeth with your tongue” and run a DNA test, you may actually end of sweating and laboring all your life raising another man’s. kids hence the lineage you so much crave to establish as your legacy becomes the legacy of another man

I am not for or against marriage but men think- and understand that nature has rigged marriage against men and it is left for you to do what is best for you, simply enjoy life and move on - THERE IS A REASON WIVES OUTLIVE THEIR HUSBANDS FOR AN AVERAGE OF 24 to 30 YEARS- Don’t be a fo ol

God bless you all

Every young man out there should read this post!

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage by ogbonti: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2021
seunmsg:

Every young man out there should read this post!

Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.