Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) (49077 Views)

Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) / Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation / Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
BF69BF:
Veeeeeeeery funny

Amotekun has come to an end just like that? Guess they didn't get the reception they expected, they've now settled for bouncers grin cheesy

You mean this ones are hired club bouncers ?

So it's NYSC khaki they are wearing ?

1 Like

Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Cybercop2002: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
franchasng:
This one is a bigger project that requires consistent funding.

You need to get approval from the leaders of the agitators first
how can i get it cause i believe we are all fighting but me ain't 100percent fighting cause all the present problem in Nigeria won't disappear there selfish and i senior you mentality will be there ,instead of agitating we should lay our vex on the government like Brazil pressure them to the core till day frustrate and resign or remove them by force
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by showafrica(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Freestainworld:
Another ESN in making, well-done guys

I tell you, Fulani Janjaweedss is the common enemy, lets deal with it
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Cybercop2002: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Pls can any give me a vital reason why oduduwa republic is worth fighting for and won't be smaller version of Nigeria?
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
You guys need to see me laughing really hard.
Yorubas won't stop to amuse us. Lol grin

Modified: the phone no gree choose file to upload.
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Mitishi: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Amotekun has been compromised! They will surely obey the instructions of the governor who is looking for a second term in his state.

What happened to Amotekun?[/quote]
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Prophet777:
It has been hijacked by the same politicians who founded it.
By hijack, do u mean dissolve?
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Printerscanner: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Alejoas:
Don't take laws into your hand, let push for referendum and peaceful revolution. Dont cause Yoruba to loose their lives over nothing. Yoruba people need to be consulted before some people who anoint themselves as the leader and thinker for the race. Let's strengthing amotekun and other paramilitary groups to help improve our security. Lets have our own data base and install security cameras to monitor our area. In the Yoruba nation, the ruling corrupt leaders in Yoruba land will still have their area boys to wreck havoc and still continue with their lust for money and power. The Ogun and Lagos oligarchy will never give an Ekiti, Ondo or Ijesha man the opportunity to lead as long as democracy remains a game of number. I have external battery for your laptop. Do you need one? Come let's deal. Let us make Nigeria work or we go back to install our traditional monarchy institution. Lets not waste the lives of our people in vain. Na all of us spoil Nigeria reach where e spoil reach. Lets join the revolution to fix Nigeria now. We can start from our locality and picket any govt institution that is openly corrupt like the Nigerian Immigration Service, Road Safety Offices, Custom and make sure they serve us right. It will take you and I to make the needed change, let's vote out any govt that is not for the people and keep replacing them everytime till we get better deals.

If I slap you. Can you get freedom without shedding blood?

1 Like

Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Drone95(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

What happened to Amotekun?
them don join bandit
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by hakymbiyiyaho: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
I beg make you people no go enter bush o.
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Alejoas:
Don't take laws into your hand, let push for referendum and peaceful revolution. Dont cause Yoruba to loose their lives over nothing. Yoruba people need to be consulted before some people who anoint themselves as the leader and thinker for the race. Let's strengthing amotekun and other paramilitary groups to help improve our security. Lets have our own data base and install security cameras to monitor our area. In the Yoruba nation, the ruling corrupt leaders in Yoruba land will still have their area boys to wreck havoc and still continue with their lust for money and power. The Ogun and Lagos oligarchy will never give an Ekiti, Ondo or Ijesha man the opportunity to lead as long as democracy remains a game of number. I have external battery for your laptop. Do you need one? Come let's deal. Let us make Nigeria work or we go back to install our traditional monarchy institution. Lets not waste the lives of our people in vain. Na all of us spoil Nigeria reach where e spoil reach. Lets join the revolution to fix Nigeria now. We can start from our locality and picket any govt institution that is openly corrupt like the Nigerian Immigration Service, Road Safety Offices, Custom and make sure they serve us right. It will take you and I to make the needed change, let's vote out any govt that is not for the people and keep replacing them everytime till we get better deals.

It is better you focuse on your laptop business as it seems it is what you understand the most. Aren't yoruba been killed over nothing already on their land? The farmers and villagers who are been killed raped and kidnapped, what do you have to say over that? The question is who is the next victim of the atrocities going on?

Why do some people love to suffer this much and still hope on nothing? Your grandparent told your parent that Nigeria willl be better, your parent told you same thing and now you are probably telling or about to tell your children same things. Who is fooling who? The same Amotekun that the federal government would not allow to use guns is what you want to strengthen, really?

Now, poverty, death and all kind of chaos is what Nigeria has to offer anyone. People are dieing already, they are poor already, the question to you is what have they got to lose trying a new thing What is wrong in dieing to have a good country The Europe or America you all want to run to is as a result of some people blood.

You guys should stop hoping and face reality Nigeria is gone and sorry to disappoint you all that are still hopeful, politicians have sold and stolen your hope. So what is left if I may ask you?

3 Likes

Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Kudejo: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
The NPF will handle them they same way they handled those ESN miscreants and everyone better be equally as happy when they eventually get arrested.

Please let's not be Hypocrites.
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sanchez01:

The difference between this and the ESN will probably be the support of the political class. ESN has no backing from any politician in the South East, the narrative is different with this.
so, who is backing the one in the west? just watch and see how your politicians will deny the outfit, then you will understand.
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
415volt:
You will soon hear news like:
Amotekun clash with Paramole
5 feared dead in the renewed clash between Paramole and OPC

Nonsense
grin

Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
415volt:
You will soon hear news like:
Amotekun clash with Paramole
5 feared dead in the renewed clash between Paramole and OPC

Nonsense
grin

Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Kaytixy: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Almajoon:
Why are they not armed?
These ones never serious cheesy
no jokes this ones are not serious at all. Dem think say na by big chest? You can never compare this ones to ESN. Just one gun shot, this guys are off. I strongly support ESN because you can tell from there continuous agitation.
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by HighQue007: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
To people pushing for referendum. Little did you know there is no referendum in the constitution. It dawned on me when I knew that Nigeria is scam and not founded to be a thriving nation. You can tell from the laws, the military and the diversity. Nigeria can never work.
So how to go about it through the law when the law is flawed despite all the amendment this, amendment that.
British that gave us Democracy had two referenda in the space of 2 years, America had referendum, Russia too so why would a nation this diverse and big wont take into consideration referendum, true federalism?..when Scotland population is not even up to Lagos; there you will you know Nigeria is a scam.
What will have in Africa and Nigeria is DemoMilitary.

E no go better for those greedy, selfish old politicians. They all failed us.
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by hotwax: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
YurFatHer:
Amotekun is too soft

Amotekun is vigilante group organized by government...

Paramole is an outfit for yorubaNation agitator.

Yoruba governors and Nigerian government are planning to use force against Yorubanation agitators, i guess thats why they are organizing their own force

1 Like

Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
They sincerely look like bouncers ! Who wears white shirts to battlefield ? The agitation for self autonomy/sovereignty has gone beyond this joke please ! The plan is to get our nation,Oduduwa Republic peacefully, but if some feather headed fulanis from futa jallon think they can stop us with AK47s,they have no idea what they are up against.
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by ivolt: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
SmartPolician:
We will know if the South West is serious with this agitations when the military is sent after these guys. grin

BTW, here's what Tanko Yakasai thinks. grin
The military is sent after criminals.
As long as they keep their drama to themselves and don't interfere with other people's business, there will be no problem.
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Agitation in the SE agitation in the SW wat say you oh ye brethren from SS and MB

it's long over for us to come together and collectively decide if we want to continue with this failed Union or if we should all go and ans our fathers name.
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
osuofia2:
Bloody Terrorists, they had to wait for baba Buhari to go on vacation before committing this treasonable offenses.
Go back, take a deep breath and re-read this nonsense you just spewed & see if it makes any sense to you if you have any sense at all. May any that have advantage of any sort not take advantage of you.
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by riches4me(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/94619fc80bc61a74b034cace5a964d6e/tenor.gif[/img]
Did US scrap US Marines for Navy Seals?
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Watch!!!, for were they go rent bodyguard, well jagaban would soon call them to other with money so that his ambition we not be disturbed within the northerns .
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yorubas now copy whatever Igbo's did. It is well o....
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Faithful1234(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
e don set ooooo
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
riches4me:

Did US scrap US Marines for Navy Seals?

You do understand those two are under the US Navy right? Like you have MOPOL and Traffic Police (Yellow Fever) under the NPF with distinct roles and responsibilities.

So what body does the two outfit operate under? Because from what I can see those guys look like hired security(fancy bouncers) larping for 2023.
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
hahahaaha una neva serious.

NEXT
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
seunlayi:
There is fire on the mountain. All these muscles will soon be wasted by Fg if care is not taken

Just one gunshot, everybody go scarrrra. ESN is the trailblazer!!!!!!
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Ezmans: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/94619fc80bc61a74b034cace5a964d6e/tenor.gif[/img]
confused people
Re: Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) by Dizzytee: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
i tire oh!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.