Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

[HIRING] 2 High Quality Fiction Writer Needed (rate: N5/word) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [HIRING] 2 High Quality Fiction Writer Needed (rate: N5/word) (511 Views)

How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? / Seeking Prolific Fiction Writers - N5/word To N10/word / Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[HIRING] 2 High Quality Fiction Writer Needed (rate: N5/word) by JackRyan(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
The subject says it all.

This job is to write short stories of 2,000 - 4,000 words each. There's no limit to how many stories you can write in a month. All ideas have to be ingenious and no plagiarism is allowed. I will check all stories.

Also, you have to be a great writer. I will ONLY be responding to writers who have clean, no-errors samples that are interesting and intriguing.

Shortlisted writers will be required to do a paid sample short story. Only writers who demonstrate a good command of English and an understanding of the elements of fiction will be employed.

There's room for payment increment, depending on dedication, quality of work, and turn-around time.

Payment is usually monthly, before 15th of the next month. However, your first 5 stories will be paid immediately to build trust. But after this, we'll accumulate and payout before the 15th of the new month.

To apply, send me TWO short samples of your unique fiction story to indingocreek@gmail.com. Please, also tell me your name, your location, and how long you've been writing. You can include a phone number, too.

Thanks, and I look forward to reading your stories.

PS: I'm open to bringing on more than 2 writers, so don't be afraid to apply.
Re: [HIRING] 2 High Quality Fiction Writer Needed (rate: N5/word) by ChiwyN(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mail sent.
Re: [HIRING] 2 High Quality Fiction Writer Needed (rate: N5/word) by Zirco(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hi there,
I’d like to be considered for your writing position.
I’m a strategic writer with a strong background developing online content, including blog posts, social media posts, articles, press releases and other branded copy. I can turn a phrase in a way that represents your brand and appeals to your target audience. Whether you need a formal, serious tone or a more playful one, I can make the transition with ease.

For 2 years I’ve worked in marketing and so I am accustomed to working with all sorts of products and services, and in a variety of industries. I have a deep passion for research and guarantee that all of my writing is 100% original and also time bound.

I look forward working with.
Regards,
Gift Ahmed Musa
Content writer and strategist.

Call /message:08169769716
Re: [HIRING] 2 High Quality Fiction Writer Needed (rate: N5/word) by Salahdin(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2021
I can be the solution to your writing needs. I am a creative writer with versed experience in fiction and non-fiction writing.
Here's my WhatsApp contact:09038212820.
Re: [HIRING] 2 High Quality Fiction Writer Needed (rate: N5/word) by Noblejohn32(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2021
I'm a gifted writer with a lot of fictional works here on Nairaland...
noblejohn32345@gmail.com

I reside in Akwaibom...Okon-Eket to be precise...

PS: I have just sent a mail..
Expecting your reply...

(1) (Reply)

My 11 Year Old Daughter Fiction Story. Please, Support Her By Sharing Her Story / How I Was Scammed By Facebook Sugar Mummy (complete Story) / Just At The Gate Of Tomorrow-midnight Tales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.