Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

ruined his own life - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / ruined his own life (1778 Views)

"My Experience At Quilox Club, Lagos" - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

ruined his own life by BeautyO(f): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: ruined his own life by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
I'm following bro.
Re: ruined his own life by heendrix(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
BeautyO:
Growing up I was what you might call a gifted child , I had numerous Talents I was almost Good at everything I do.

My favorite hobby was Singing and dancing and my mentors then used to be chris brown and usher

I started experiencing Fame in high school when I discovered break dancing , a form of hip hop dance it was the thing back then . So after school hours my friends who believed so much in my dancing talent would take me to neighbouring schools and we would challenge the best dancer there . Students will gather and I will show my dancing skills and I have never lost a dance battle.

I also would go to birthday parties just to sing and dance , I wasn't Getting paid neither was I aware that people are noticing me I was just doing what I love .

Within a short while I became so popular that I couldn't go out without someone shaking my hands or hailing me .My mom came back one day very surprised.she said she entered a bike and the bike man identify her as my mom and gave her a free ride ..

There was this time I was invited to a party and immediately I showed up two girls rushed to meet me and say they have been waiting to see me dance .that I should please dance ..I was too shy that I ran back home

I started getting special invitation to parties t,and advances from women , I also began to roll with big boys and one of them decided he would sponsor me . He first took me to MALTINA DANCEHALL which was a very popular Dance program then..I didn't make it to the finals because I was asked to go home during semi finals..

Although I didn't make it into the finals ,I made it into the TV , My dance was used in during thier ads and everyone in our town watched and saw me on TV.,o boy the respect and love was just too much
This pushed me to the studio and I recorded my first single ,All the while I was performing I never had my own song .I just get on stage and freestyle to beat and people would clap so having my own song was Like an achievement..

Trust me the song went viral in my town and I became a certified celebrity ,but fame has a way of messing with your head .I started feeling swaggy and because babes are no longer hard to get I became a bit proud and snobbish..

When I am invited to a party I would arrive late and people would still show me mad love , infact the big bros that was like my manager then told me to do this because it will bring more value ..

I couldn't keep a steady girlfriend because there was too many and I also started rolling with big boys who introduced me to skunk , weed and the rest ..

I got to the university and I started my career there too.

comment if you would like to hear how I got my first record deal. met , feature iceprince ,met wizkid only to end up bringing shane to myself .. My true story

This is always the End of it
Re: ruined his own life by Xenry: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2021

Re: ruined his own life by Jeux: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wahala
Re: ruined his own life by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
wahala
Re: ruined his own life by Magnoliaa(f): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yes. Fame can ruin you. And it also can not.
Re: ruined his own life by bmdmix3: 12:32am On Apr 13, 2021
nice dream

Upload Your Music/video For A Cheape Price / Video: Olamide Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood Movie ‘osun Funke’ [trailer] / Can Anyone Answer Any Of These Questions? Gifts Await The Very First Winner!