Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out (41347 Views)

Unless My Gf Squeeze My Balls And Cork , I Don't Get Aroused / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Totally understand.
There are many ways to break free from this.
First try bringing a friend to the parties. if you can’t try chewing gum. It works.

What's wrong with your legs?
They look swollen

1 Like

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by sogud(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Cerebrocrust:
How Do I Overcome This As A Lady?

I'm a newbie here but, I'll like to drop this issue as it is getting me quite depressed lately.

I'm quite cute (average maybe) and I'm quite bashful as well. Whenever I go for an event, I developed this habit of frowning or squeezing my face to the dislike of the audience. On several occasions, I've seen guys pull over their car while trying to call my attention and I just snub or ignore them.

Even at a wedding party, most of the grooms men would want to approach me but, will back down really scared cause of my serious look.

I really don't know what to do as this is taking a toll on me.

Is there any possible way wherein I can practice to get my smiley face back or perhaps overcome this issue??

Please help.

call me or chat me on Whatsapp let discuss n find solution to it 08063588264
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Sandydayziz(f): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

What's wrong with your legs?
They look swollen
Nope. There’s nothing wrong with my legs

1 Like

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Wittyglam(f): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
You're one step closer to solving the problem, try and be happy, be open and let go of anything hurting you. I'm the smiling type, I smile a lot and my friend use to say people will not take me seriously if I keep up with that habit but it's just me. Try and let go of any hurt and socialize a bit don't forget smiling makes you younger and pretty.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by 99thEnemy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Totally understand.
There are many ways to break free from this.
First try bringing a friend to the parties. if you can’t try chewing gum. It works.

Depends on how you chew the gum oh!

I fear the gum chewing ones more grin grin grin grin
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Sandydayziz(f): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
99thEnemy:

Depend on how you chew the gum oh!

I fear the gum chewing ones more grin grin grin grin
Lolz I meant mildly just to calm her facial expression
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by WriterX(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Odoogu:

am asking... you think loneliness can drive someone to that kind of person? Like at all cost.

With or without been lonely people still fall for such people i know that and it takes time before they realize they even became worse than what or how they felt before they got in on the ship. a narcissist cant love like others do and knowing that constantly is worse than been lonely.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Ihonzko(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Watch comedy always, and always greet people even if it will take you of wearing of glasses, you need friends who can make u laff troway cloth
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by lordally(m): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
moneyissweet:
We never get time look those with beautiful face na urgly squeezed face we want look... continue fooling yourself.

Furgly

Baba you just dey keeh me with laugh this afternoon!!! grin grin grin grin grin I dey feel u I swear

1 Like

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Powercouple: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Believe me, it all goes down to confidence. Your confidence level is so low and face frowning is a cover up. Work on your confidence and see your self all brightened and smiling.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by saintneo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
melancholy personality

try hanging out with sanguine girls a little. It will be difficult though.

Cerebrocrust:

I'm a newbie here but, I'll like to drop this issue as it is getting me quite depressed lately.

I'm quite cute (average maybe) and I'm quite bashful as well. Whenever I go for an event, I developed this habit of frowning or squeezing my face to the dislike of the audience. On several occasions, I've seen guys pull over their car while trying to call my attention and I just snub or ignore them.

Even at a wedding party, most of the grooms men would want to approach me but, will back down really scared cause of my serious look.

Is there any possible way wherein I can practice to get my smiley face back or perhaps overcome this issue??

Please help.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Look around the lower region of your thighs look swollen.
But maybe it's just the camera
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by deluxecad(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Loosen up.

Appearing uptight doesn't make anyone come off as principled or pious, it will keep putting potential friends and contacts off.

Learn how to tease people also, like how to say funny(not insulting) things to people. Mastering how to be polite in responses plays well too. Once you can get other people to smile, it will come naturally to you.

Believe me, this will work.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by manikspears: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Cerebrocrust:

Please help.

Aunty ,you are only chasing away your helpers o.a smiley face attract good fortune and makes you look younger. If you want to be 25 and look 47 and alone continue stoning your face.
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

Nor be only space, na Mars you come from. I am a proud Millennial so put some respect woman! cheesy

E dey show for your comment sef

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Look around the lower region of your thighs look swollen.
But maybe it's just the camera
Na there your eyes just flash torch go.

One day, you'll see never to unsee.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by purples25(f): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Their friends have come to attack you grin. Stay safe beautiful.

There is nothing wrong with your legs jare! Insults are their only forte.

1 Like

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
StacyO:

Na there your eyes just flash torch go.

One day, you'll see never to unsee.
You sound jealous.
Learn to manage your insecurities in your closet
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You sound jealous.
Learn to manage your insecurities in your closet

cheesy
I said what I said.

Kee yasef

2 Likes

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Sandydayziz(f): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
purples25:

Their friends have come to attack you grin. Stay safe beautiful.

There is nothing wrong with your legs jare! Insults are their only forte.
Lol I really nor send anybody ooo

1 Like

Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
StacyO:

cheesy
I said what I said.

Kee yasef
Why should I kee myself because you're jealous?
How does your insecurity affect me
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why should I kee myself because you're jealous?
How does your insecurity affect me

Ok
Re: I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out by chiboi19(m): 6:02am On Apr 02, 2021
You should try to take some happy pills �( Molly) when going out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing / My Opinion On Broke Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.