Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Stop Throwing Away Your Rice Water, This Is The Benefit Of Rice Water In Body Sy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Throwing Away Your Rice Water, This Is The Benefit Of Rice Water In Body Sy (226 Views)

Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . / Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) / Man's Hand Blown Off While Throwing 'Knockout' During Festivity. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Throwing Away Your Rice Water, This Is The Benefit Of Rice Water In Body Sy by naijaudates: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Since Today Is All About Food, Let Me Share The Importance Of Rice Water, Stop Pouring Away That Rice Water, It Helps. Read The Contents Below To Know The Usefulness Of Rice Water

I know people will be amazed about not pouring your rice water away,yes,in this article you will definitely find out it is not good to throw your rice water away because it has some nutritional advantages, economic importance to the society as a whole.
After cooking rice,I know 90% of people throws and pour away rice water,don't do that next time,throw it into your bowl or jar because it has nutritional advantages,you can turn your rice water into another product,give it another purpose but you won't regret it.

I know many will be anxious about this rice water,don't forget to like, follow,share for more updates,now let's move on. Check here to see more details
https://naijaupdates.org.ng/news/805/

Re: Stop Throwing Away Your Rice Water, This Is The Benefit Of Rice Water In Body Sy by Baawaa(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
You dey mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Throwing Away Your Rice Water, This Is The Benefit Of Rice Water In Body Sy by bisi16(m): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mumu dey worry this one.

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Of Rheumatism And Arthritis / Nigeria’s Untapped LPG Market: Where Policy And Investment Meet / The Wonders Of Detox Pro Pack For Kidney, Lungs, Heart,spleen Liver Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.