Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,887 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World (43495 Views)

Nigeria's Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Player In The World / "We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Olabode211: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2021
you suppose to know that na Dr messi go fey for up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by IgboWarlord(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2021
If no be fitness issues and the curse of the Kroenkes,Ndidi no reach my darling Thomas Partey half..I know sey na Naija guy oo but Partey is miles ahead of him...
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by vickydevoka(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2021
wwwihy:
Noted, here are the list.
Messi is always on top
They way I take like Nabil fakir no be Small thing.
The dude sabi ball. Upon him de small team (real betis) still de recognize am
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by pascalbenz: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2021
LMS1:
Keep Making 9ja Proud Boy. But We Are More Intrested In Messi And Ronaldo, Abeg Who Dey Top Position? Dont Fight Yourselves While Answering The Question Please! grin
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by WibusJaga: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Congrats Ndidi.
But don't allow this to get into your head. Just remain humble, focused & continue to work hard & the sky is your limit.
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Akfrenzy(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2021
BIAFRAN BOY

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by pickatyou1: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2021
The dude is really good.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by vickydevoka(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Judolisco:
Jorginho grin
Na stupid list bdis yeye list
Oga no be so, that one no mean say him be de third best player in the world.

Is jst a statistics for last month. U saw Nabil fakir of real betis and Andre silva of frankfort. Na jst stat de take no mean say na people's vote
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by EmekaBlue(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2021
princechurchill:
the best midfielder in Africa...
After Yaya Toure
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by ronyman(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2021
[img][/img]

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by autonomous22: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Jestin:
Individually, we are doing our best to make the country proud but our leaders is the main problem of the country . I know some mumu will still vote Tinubu in 2023

e tire me.... They are already shouting Jagaban 2023... Shame just dey catch me on their behalf...
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

U messi fans are never logical..even if ronaldo and messi switched places on that list...I will still call it crappy, cis ronaldo presently is not the best player...Lewandowski is presently the best, followed by mbappe ... u messi fans, once una see messi name, una brain de shut down ....
Shut up there and call that name with respect grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by bassman007(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2021
The list would've made more sense if Joginho's name wasn't there. Dude isn't even Chelsea's best player
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2021
List without haaland and Mbappe, even lukaku grin grin grin

How can pessi be topping lewandowski grin grin
April fool list

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by bhella10: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2021
eminikansoso:
Oga please this too early Did Tinubu attack you in your dream?
Hehe
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by DimIsaac10(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2021
LMS1:
Keep Making 9ja Proud Boy. But We Are More Intrested In Messi And Ronaldo, Abeg Who Dey Top Position? Dont Fight Yourselves While Answering The Question Please! grin
You no see Messi say na number one.... Forget that political footballer...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by DESAMSAMO: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2021
so no Manchester United player in the top 10, why doing this to my players🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by nengibo: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2021
princechurchill:
the best midfielder in Africa...
Thomas Partey
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by DimIsaac10(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2021
Messi is mentioned first while one politician is being mentioned as one of the others...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by DimIsaac10(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Puloc:
You for slap am... laughs..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by chikason22(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Lemmy123:
That's a good one for him... There always a reward to dedicatedness if there's any word like that... That's what I tell my fellow web developers
Which Kain play be that for this 2nd of April. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Victorclean1: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2021
Can Fulani has anygood thing to offer Nigeria
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Ayo2004: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Puloc:

U obviously don't know football,so because Lewandowski is banging goals anyhow makes him a better footballer than Messi presently?u better check the various areas that determine who is a better footballer and see as Messi tops everything

That being said,there is only one GOAT and he is always at the top.Any other goat is a fraud
E choke!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Draught: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2021

My brother, Ndidi of Umunede, Delta State cool

Keep flying the flag bro, you will soon move to a bigger club...
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Saint99: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2021
Great midfielder

Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2021
obonujoker:
Pessi nko grin
Number 1, hide your face in shame tongue
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Where is Mikel Obi? Make I hide my head before dem start to throw me stones
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Numerouno94(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2021
DimIsaac10:
Messi is mentioned first while one politician is being mentioned as one of the others...

Mention names nor fear. grin
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Umunede blood. Nice one
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by oluplus(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100410339:
THIS IS MASSIVELY MASSIVE.

Ndidi is Makelele, Mikel and Kante roll into one.

Argue with your TV screen.

Naija to the World.

As much as I want to agree with you, you and I know this is not true.
You see that guy called Kante, hen?
Re: Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World by Alejoas(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Omo ologo....proud of my self made people, shining despite all odds.Our external battery for laptop is ready to increase your productivity, guaranteed to power you for between ten to twenty four hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah And His Crew Fly Private Jet To Kaduna To Support Super Eagles.PICS / As EPL Returns, New Rules For Matches / Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.