Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Need 50 Units Of Female Hausa Goats In Lagos. Whom Can Supply Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Need 50 Units Of Female Hausa Goats In Lagos. Whom Can Supply Me (827 Views)

Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need 50 Units Of Female Hausa Goats In Lagos. Whom Can Supply Me by okine4real: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hello house, i would need 50 females Hausa goats from the North, out of the 50 goats more than half should be pregnant at least, interested persons should please contact me 07087776267, this is also my whatsapp line. i dont want old mama goat ohh, am kick starting my goat ranch ASAP. I want it from the North because its cheaper.
Re: Need 50 Units Of Female Hausa Goats In Lagos. Whom Can Supply Me by matuskyoo7(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
If you are in Lagos, first go to alaba ,you will see more than enough...and if you are not careful ABT ur north deal,it could turn out to be scam.....just take a person that know goat very well..u can also check Kara at Berger,if you buy in large quantities it might be cheaper
Re: Need 50 Units Of Female Hausa Goats In Lagos. Whom Can Supply Me by shariff84: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
I can supply you from Niger State,we supply Lagos and Ibadan everyday.I also supply rams last sallah to nairalander,he can testify here.if interested here is my WhatsApp number 08032777272

1 Like

Re: Need 50 Units Of Female Hausa Goats In Lagos. Whom Can Supply Me by okine4real: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2021
shariff84:
I can supply you from Niger State,we supply Lagos and Ibadan everyday.I also supply rams last sallah to nairalander,he can testify here.if interested here is my WhatsApp number 08032777272

Hope you know say I know go pay first? Deliver and get cash. I prefer someone that distributing goats his, his normal business, I don't want someone that would be waiting for me to send him money, then I go come they call up and down. If you know say you get money for business, then we deal. I need 50units Hausa goats and 50 units Dwarf Goats. If you want to see me, good, am readily avail.
Re: Need 50 Units Of Female Hausa Goats In Lagos. Whom Can Supply Me by okine4real: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2021
matuskyoo7:
If you are in Lagos, first go to alaba ,you will see more than enough...and if you are not careful ABT ur north deal,it could turn out to be scam.....just take a person that know goat very well..u can also check Kara at Berger,if you buy in large quantities it might be cheaper

I would consider this your advice. I would consider both options. I would contact them, either they supply me from North direct or I purchase directly from the once they have.
Re: Need 50 Units Of Female Hausa Goats In Lagos. Whom Can Supply Me by Rbae: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
shariff84:

That's nice. When do you supply to Lagos? How much is a big goat, the one called ogufe?

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Name Please? / Automatic Bone Paste Gridning Machine For Making Bone Paste From Meat Bones / Additional 10 Units Of Watermelon Farm To Be Allocated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.