Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin (2718 Views)

Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin by divineappo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Zuga Coin has been a suspicious coin to me, because the value of each coin hit about $50,000 few weeks or months after it was launched, this doesn't make sense. I am ignoring the fact that its already listed on coinmarketcap, I just know there is something suspicious about ZugaCoin

From over $50,000 per coin, it dropped to $55 per coin

Recently, ZugaCoin claimed they have partnered with Innoson Vehicles and that, we can now buy Innoson cars with ZugaCoin

This afternoon, I called Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Ltd, I got their contact via their website.

Innoson Vehicles said, they have no partnership with ZugaCoin and that it's a Scam.

Please, crypto Currency is real, I am very much into Crypto, but we need to be careful of ZugaCoin. ITS A SCAM

Re: Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin by divineappo(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
I uploaded Innoson contacts from their official website

Call them also, and confirm
Re: Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin by Olobofife(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
All crypto na scam. cry-pto. Na cry go end am
Re: Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
There are many red flags behind the coin mehn.

First, it lost 100% of its value within 48 hours.

Second, its owned by a bishop zuga who forced most of his congregation to buy while at ath.

A versatile cry.pto investor would not think twice about investing. The coin is scam. Only the whales (bishop zuga and his cohorts) would benefit from this ponzi coin.

Fuccking limited supply scam coin. gringrin
Re: Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin by divineappo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
cchub:
There are many red flags behind the coin mehn.

First, it lost 100% of its value within 48 hours.

Second, its owned by a bishop zuga who forced most of his congregation to buy while at ath.

A versatile cry.pto investor would not think twice about investing. The coin is scam. Only the whales (bishop zuga and his cohorts) would benefit from this ponzi coin.

Fuccking limited supply scam coin. gringrin
enlighten me Boss

If a coin has limited supply, is it a red flag to look out for?
We al learn everyday. Reply pls
Re: Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
divineappo:
enlighten me Boss

If a coin has limited supply, is it a red flag to look out for?
We al learn everyday. Reply pls
There's no coin that has an infinite supply (for now tho).

All coins have their number of tokens available for life. so in technical terms, "they have a large volume of limited supply"

So, If a coin has limited supply, it's not a red flag.

But this zuga coin is just outta line.
It has a small volume of limited supply.
Straight up ponzi coin for the whales.

And remember, this is not a financial advice.
Do your own research.
Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin by divineappo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
cchub:

There's no coin that has an infinite supply (for now tho).

All coins have their number of tokens available for life. so in technical terms, "they have a large volume of limited supply"

So, If a coin has limited supply, it's not a red flag.

But this zuga coin is just outta line.
It has a small volume of limited supply.
Straight up ponzi coin for the whales.

And remember, this is not a financial advice.
Do your own research.
Ciao.
OK
I get ur point

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Become A POS Agent & Distributor/aggregator In Nigeria! / Help With Weekend Western Union Money Transfer / Platform - National Development Fair By Covenant Christian Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.