Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Seriously Begged Niger Republic To Allow Nigeria Construct Railway – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Seriously Begged Niger Republic To Allow Nigeria Construct Railway – Amaechi (129 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Seriously Begged Niger Republic To Allow Nigeria Construct Railway – Amaechi by janefblog: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Former Governor of Rivers state and Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has disclosed that he begged the government of Niger Republic to allow Nigeria construct the $1.95 billion railway from Kano State into Maradi.

Nigeria plans to construct a railway line that would start from Kano to Dutse-Katsina through Jibia and end in Maradi, Niger Republic.

However, Amaechi said he personally travelled to Niger Republic to ensure the government allowed the railway project’s construction.

Speaking on Channels Television, the Minister disclosed that Nigeria would foot the bill for the construction of the project.

The Minister lamented that some critics think that he was serving a Northern interest.

Amaechi said: “The worst is ........... https://janefblog.com/16271-2i-seriously-begged-niger-republic-to-allow-nigeria-construct-railway-amaechi/

Re: I Seriously Begged Niger Republic To Allow Nigeria Construct Railway – Amaechi by Jashub: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Money that could've been used to better our internal railway system was used in appeasing Buhari's cousins in Niger republic. Thunder and Ogun will continue to fire our leaders as long as they've surrendered themselves to misplaced priorities

(1) (Reply)

Dwindling National Income And The Pressing Need To Reduce Cost Of Governance / What Is Good For The Goose May Not Be Good For The Gander / FEMA Begins Assessment Of Flood Prone Areas In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.