Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? (21318 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by EXLOVER(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sure...

I'm gonna gift her and her husband a car.

That girl sabi fvck sha

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by berrystunn(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yes na
I'm even traveling for one this Saturday
I'm happy for her lol
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Franking: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yes na. We could part without acrimony. That's when I'd honour the invite.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
englishmart:
My ex invited me for her wedding. I knew it was to spite me. But whatever be the case, I'm not attending even for $200,000 voucher.

What about you?

It depends bt If u go there pls wear shades.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by SelfBomb: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
After wetin she do me, No.

I fit go but na to cause trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by yesloaded: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
englishmart:
My ex invited me for her wedding. I knew it was to spite me. But whatever be the case, I'm not attending even for $200,000 voucher.

What about you?

If I am less busy, I will definitely attend

That's sigh of maturity and not because you are weak or foolish

Even if she got married to you, she can still leave you at anytime if both of you are not destined to be together
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Nisot7: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lori iro
englishmart:

What about you?
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Cerebellum: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
HopeVictor:
I will go...even eat very well self but gift Dem no go see for my hand..

You're A Damnn Niggagrin

And you deserve 1035 stroke of Cain and pasan
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by hopexter(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
If you wish her well even after breakup, you'll honour her invitation. Happy married life in advance to all my exes smiley
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hell no, for what na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
berrystunn:
Yes na
I'm even traveling for one this Saturday
I'm happy for her lol

Travel kwa, but why?

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Charly68: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
When you keep chasing the past instead of moving forward ,you can not progress in life..if you called her your ex-- she must be kept in the past..not doing so shows you are not principled and you may likely fall ..

4 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by IamFINESSE: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by chrismex(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's more easy for a guy to honor the invitation than a lady.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Organs(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
HopeVictor:
I will go...even eat very well self but gift Dem no go see for my hand..

As if they need your yeye gift. Your kind person cannot gift anyone pass water heater wey dey burn house. Keep ya gift abegii
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Mandela27: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
No
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by southsouthking(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Friendship before relationship sure, but friendship after relationship is rare.
If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Highlyrespected(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
It depends how we brokeup cool

3 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by calcal: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
If Ex is not your enemy why not?

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by orohbiro(f): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin grin ;DWhen I went to my ex wedding when I saw her husband dancing and opening his 32 teeth I felt pity for him if only if he check properly how deep and wide I have drill that place I begin to smile. for my mind this girl wicked see the kind Toto he carry go give this innocent man I just dance go shake their two hands wen she saw me she was smiling at me me too I was also smiling and looking at her for the aggressive matches we both played which I won all

13 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by spiceadole: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
englishmart:

What about you?

Seriously?
So men feel this way?

I thought you should go there and brag about fvcking her and dumping her...that she is a left over
You are a SIMP

1 Like

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
englishmart:

What about you?

I will shamelessly attend o! In my Sunday best.

As a yoruba daughter of the soil, i cannot miss owambe!!

I will enjoy the party unapologetically.

Dance dance dance!!

Eat the rice, the small chops, the barbeque, the parfait, the cake, the dessert.

Even carry rice home sef!!

And ask for souvenir.

Even wish the bride and groom happy married life.

This is why attaining closure is good imwhen ending relationships.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Womanizer(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Why not?
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Riverofgold(f): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ife nka obu rice�� I will go.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by femijay8271(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
never
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Dogalmighty17: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Why won't I attend? How else will I give thunder the direction of the wedding and reception plus how well it should fire her?
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by chrismex(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Charly68:
When you keep chasing the past instead of moving forward ,you can not progress in life..if you called her your ex-- she must be kept in the past..not doing so shows you are not principled and you may likely fall ..

I disagree with you it all depends on how it all ending, that someone is Ex does not make you write off the person or say it's pasted.

Like I said it all depends on how it all ended. Some people self don't even want there ex progress.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by cardoctor(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
If she pays me 10m

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. / So Gigantic: The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [photos] / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.