Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? (21306 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by magnumwhales(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Funkeshuga:

I thought you don't like marriage? why then do you see nothing wrong in wedding attendance or wedding perse

you're just a confused being powered by high smoke

once attended an ex wedding not because I want to honour her but just to see the guy she substitute me for, I just nod my head for the guy, he was dancing and happy when I've used the pússy to over satisfy myself.

even though I wanted to married but her way wasn't pure then I increase the level of my fúcking her. another guy was happy to eat the leftover food, I get no worries with that
Baba nothing like left over
All of us r ex-men
Na someone ex u go end up with
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Funkeshuga(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
magnumwhales:
Baba nothing like left over All of us r ex-men Na someone ex u go end up with

whose ex men, I catch my woman at early enough, I don't do leftover things
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by berrystunn(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

But why travel because of an ex? That's too much na

For a Friend
Who was ex

Not enemy
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 02, 2021
All those saying they will attend. This is the so called maturity..lol..for me personally..God Forbid.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by jevic(m): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2021
It's not a big deal, if you have time you can attend.

I have done it before.
Re: Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? by SeunDobo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
englishmart:
My ex invited me for her wedding. I knew it was to spite me. But whatever be the case, I'm not attending even for $200,000 voucher.

What about you?

i no get time , am a introvert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / Why Some Toto Dey Carry Meat And Some Toto Dey Get Little Or No Meat ?? / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.