Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) (39365 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by The5DME(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
D
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
20years?
How old would the late wife be?

this people the marry too early o.

na so them take religion the cover their sex life
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Bbass1990(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
oya u must chop am ba yen oooo!!!
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
TMSMedia:
The Niger State Police Command have arrested a 20-year-old man, Lawali Danladi, for allegedly beating his wife, Zulai, to death, following an argument over the pap she prepared for him at their home in Kadaura village in Yakila Gunna district of Rafi LGA, IgbereTV reports.

Danladi who was paraded before newsmen at the police command headquarters in Minna, reportedly beat Zulai to a coma. She was rushed to the hospital where she died.

Speaking to newsmen, Danladi said that he did not like the way she prepared the pap and in the cause of the argument, things got heated up which made him descend on her and beat her mercilessly.

He said;

“I never knew she would die. It was just a misunderstanding over mere pap and I did not know that when she fainted, she would not wake up. I should never have beaten her. I regret my action."

The spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, said the suspect has confessed to having beaten his wife to coma adding that by the time she was rushed to the General Hospital Wushishi, she was confirmed dead. He added that Danladi will be charged to court.

https://www.facebook.com/391249944359765/posts/1901833443301400/?app=fbl
This is simping
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Emeralde: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Website for sale 5k
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by King3urna(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
TMSMedia:
The Niger State Police Command have arrested a 20-year-old man, Lawali Danladi, for allegedly beating his wife, Zulai, to death, following an argument over the pap she prepared for him at their home in Kadaura village in Yakila Gunna district of Rafi LGA, IgbereTV reports.

Danladi who was paraded before newsmen at the police command headquarters in Minna, reportedly beat Zulai to a coma. She was rushed to the hospital where she died.

Speaking to newsmen, Danladi said that he did not like the way she prepared the pap and in the cause of the argument, things got heated up which made him descend on her and beat her mercilessly.

He said;

“I never knew she would die. It was just a misunderstanding over mere pap and I did not know that when she fainted, she would not wake up. I should never have beaten her. I regret my action."

The spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, said the suspect has confessed to having beaten his wife to coma adding that by the time she was rushed to the General Hospital Wushishi, she was confirmed dead. He added that Danladi will be charged to court.

Please who even gave him wife this young age what does this young man know about marriage bikonu okay now who do we blame cos everything that happens nowadays we always find someone to blame ..........
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Northerners and child marriage. How old is this hubby sef, talkless of the wife. Mtchew! Rip to the dead.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by PigTormentor: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Na feminism cos am according to that Pete Edochi. Lock up the idiot for life.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by gulfer: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Anaerobi:
20years?

How old would the late wife be?

this people the marry too early o.

na so them take religion the cover their sex life
If the husband is just 20yrs old, how old was the wife... When you raise objection to some of these archaic practices in the north, their NL warriors will go for your head. RIP to the dead but so painful when common sense could have prevented this happening angry angry angry
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by princechurchill(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

Now you are sentencing him to death?

Were you not on this thread supporting Pete Edochie that blamed DV on Feminism?

This is how life is, once you are screwed, all your supporters will flee and leave you to “Allah”.

Y’all better learn to control your anger. No alfa-male-lawyer would come defend you in court when you kill your wife. The brotherhood ends online.

I'm in support of a woman knowing how to cook and submissive to the husband, and I'm also against a man beating his wife, next time learn to pick points from people's opinions and not being biased

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Na feminism cause am according to one old actor that thinks of himself as wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jahili allah tsinewa zuru'arku dan wawiya allah kara nauyin kasa shege dan wuta, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by dapadawee: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
TMSMedia:

He said;

blasphemy was when she claimed Mohammed the prophet drank out of the pap.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Nicoswit(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fairandlovely:
Oloriburuku embarassed angry with he head like 4 corner
Eleyi owa poju bi
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
gulfer:
If the husband is just 20yrs old, how old was the wife... When you raise objection to some of these archaic practices in the north, their NL warriors will go for your head. RIP to the dead but so painful when common sense could have prevented this happening angry angry angry

I was shocked today when a guy of 19yrs told me he married 3months ago.

who is the demon blessing the union?
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Where are all those BONKUS AND IDIOTS AND BASTARDS THAT WERE SUPPORTING PETE EDOCHIES'S STATEMENT ON BEATING A FEMALE. CAN YOU SEE A LIFE IS GONE BY THAT KIND OF ACTION. A CELEBRITY DOESN'T MEAN HE IS RIGHT. HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HIM. NONSENSE.

HOW CAN YOU AS A MAN EVEN STAND AND BE PROUD IF YOU BEAT A WOMAN. YOU MUST BE A BLOODY SISSY COWARD.

YOU BEAT A HUMAN BEING THAT HAS A TENDENCY TO GROW A CHILD WITHIN.

FOOLS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Demzee, is this justified? This is domestic violence. It is murder.

This man probably supports statements from old men like edochie. It is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
L..
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by DEMZEE(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Demzee, is this justified? This is domestic violence. It is murder.

This man probably supports statements from old men like edochie. It is wrong.

If she's a useless lady and isn't feminine, submissive, friendly and cooperative

She's already a pseudo masculine hybrid beast woman
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by BuySweetOrange: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Omo this waan off person
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

This is how life is, once you are screwed, all your supporters will flee and leave you to “Allah”.

Y’all better learn to control your anger. No alfa-male-lawyer would come defend you in court when you kill your wife. The brotherhood ends online.

I hope they can get a member out of this situation. If they do, he’ll definitely turn a SIMP and avoid beating women/anyone in future, much to the annoyance of red-pillers.

They have all disappeared. That is why I don’t waste my energy on them again. If they don’t have sense in Nigeria, one day they will land in America and do the one that is straight to prison.
My sister you sabi them wella. If they were serious theu should start a gofundme to hire the best lawyers and get him off just like that kyle kid that opened fire on protesters

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

I hope they can get a member out of this situation. If they do, he’ll definitely turn a SIMP and avoid beating women/anyone in future, much to the annoyance of red-pillers.

They have all disappeared. That is why I don’t waste my energy on them again. If they don’t have sense in Nigeria, one day they will land in America and do the one that is straight to prison.

You can bet the men are secretly thrilled.

They will not be found here, lest they have to face reality.

It's a pity an old man will come out will such rubbish on domestic violence. Domestic violence is murder.

One day these ones will get gray hair and begin to speak parables of rubbish, too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Does he have the financial capacity to be married in Nigeria? Why are some parents duplicating poverty?
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

If she's a useless lady and isn't feminine, submissive, friendly and cooperative

She's already a pseudo masculine hybrid beast woman
Kevin Samuels well done O. Even the Godfather won't approve of this

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
20? shocked

What does a 20 year old know about marriage?

This is clearly child abuse.

Their parents should be arrested
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by DEMZEE(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Kevin Samuels well done O. Even the Godfather won't approve of this

I'm not justifying anything but let us tell the fucking truth

If a lady hits me, I will give it back to her appropriately

All those pseudo masculine hybrid beast women are not women but caricature men
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Niger state and mysterious happenings

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Zooposki(f): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
When husbands think it is their wives duty to cook for them, this is what happens. He’s not even happy she cooked for him. Entitlement mentality.

He is lucky he’s not married to me. The first complaint about my cooking, he will cook for himself the rest of his life. Anyway, I’m not so stupid to fall into that marriage trap.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Duplexxx: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Annoyance is a disease

Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Inspector Rapes Undergraduate, Threatens Suicide / Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her / How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.