Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) (39359 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death During An Argument Over Water In Lagos (Photo) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Acidiously: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lololol
That man has turned to PAPilo
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Alejoas(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Over small pap, this is ridiculous!

The best justice is to hanged him in return to serve as detriment over wife beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

If she's a useless lady and isn't feminine, submissive, friendly and cooperative

She's already a pseudo masculine hybrid beast woman

Funny.

So because of what you think, she deserved to be killed? Even the killer regrets his actions.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Small boy already married
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hardship everywhere
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by DEMZEE(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Funny.

So because of what you think, she deserved to be killed? Even the killer regrets his actions.

My point is if a woman cannot submit to her husband and his leadership, she will be dealt with. It's just nature

Marriage isn't built for equality and feminism (female supremacism)

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Acidiously: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
post=100365732:

Say no to unnecessary misunderstanding and quick fingers to slap your better half.
Settle matter amicably before it gets outta hands.
Use your brain to act and not your hands.

Na wetin the devil dey like be dis unfortunately,
The devil right now.........
Better use ur head most of the time. How would u use a little boy to illustrate the devil. Are you okay? Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by abfemi163: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
The Northerner

Never
Never
Never be suprised by what comes from there
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

Now you are sentencing him to death?

Were you not on this thread supporting Pete Edochie that blamed DV on Feminism?

This is how life is, once you are screwed, all your supporters will flee and leave you to “Allah”.

Y’all better learn to control your anger. No alfa-male-lawyer would come defend you in court when you kill your wife. The brotherhood ends online. They won’t even visit you in prison.

I hope they can get a member out of this situation. If they do, he’ll definitely turn a SIMP and avoid beating women/anyone in future, much to the annoyance of red-pillers.

They have all disappeared. That is why I don’t waste my energy on them again. If they don’t have sense in Nigeria, one day they will land in America and do the one that is straight to prison.
Alpha males is always your problem on this forum this girl, seems they have done you strong thing
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by DamnNiggar: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Is he even married to get married??

All the useless abokis undecided
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You can bet the men are secretly thrilled.

They will not be found here, lest they have to face reality.

It's a pity an old man will come out will such rubbish on domestic violence. Domestic violence is murder.

One day these ones will get gray hair and begin to speak parables of rubbish, too.

The fact that they are all conveniently missing mean say e-choke. From the guy’s statement, he never thought she would die. So he planned to beat her and go about his alfaness. I am sure he would be very calm by now. All the anger go done disappear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by YelloweWest: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nairaland boys, continue listening to pete Edochie that old fool. You will end up like this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Speedoo221(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
wait oo just pap grin who knows wetin for happen if it was meat grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by YelloweWest: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
@Saltybear

C.C.Saltybear
This man will spend the reat of his life in prison and be hanged! This should be your mentor cos same faith awaits u
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by isaythetruth(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

This is how life is, once you are screwed, all your supporters will flee and leave you to “Allah”.

Y’all better learn to control your anger. No alfa-male-lawyer would come defend you in court when you kill your wife. The brotherhood ends online. They won’t even visit you in prison.

I hope they can get a member out of this situation. If they do, he’ll definitely turn a SIMP and avoid beating women/anyone in future, much to the annoyance of red-pillers.

They have all disappeared. That is why I don’t waste my energy on them again. If they don’t have sense in Nigeria, one day they will land in America and do the one that is straight to prison.
i single-handedly chased this woman out of our ashawo thread when she was constituting a nuisance there.

that is one of the numerous things I have achieved in naira land.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Because Of Pap? Just Ordinary Pap, Haba!!!

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Kyari79(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
I don't know why some men are so stupid ,after beging her parents and confusing her :And you took her to your house and kill her , you must be a personal satan

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

The fact that they are all conveniently missing mean say e-choke. From the guy’s statement, he never thought she would die. So he planned to beat her and go about his alfaness. I am sure he would be very calm by now. All the anger go done disappear.

Don't know why this sounds funny.

But it's very true. This is why Nigerian men are in prison in America. It's not truly because their wives are nurses. They think it's business as usual, and that the police will join them because they have peni-ses, too. When they don't, they begin crying that women have taken over the West.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Llight101(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

Hope you know the difference between DV and murder?
All these feminist hypocrists; most of them are snakes in their homes maltreating and violating children's right.
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
SAY NO TO MURDER.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sorry
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by deavicky(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Who give this one wife?
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

My point is if a woman cannot submit to her husband and his leadership, she will be dealt with. It's just nature

Marriage isn't built for equality and feminism (female supremacism)

So what is it built for, male supremacy? If a woman doesn't listen to her husband, he should behave like an animal to beat her, and potentially kill her? This is not good.

Are you married?

Please, always remember: domestic violence is murder.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ordinary pap!! That woman must have been collecting correct beating, if she can die because of pap. Very useless husband.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Dizzytee: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
poverty! for mere pap....
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Toearn: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by holubee21(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Poverty baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Seriously e bad gan..when poverty strikes u go dey hear wife stabs her husband to death cos he ate the only the meat in the pot, or wife cheat on husband becos he sleeps too much in the house... Irrelevant things..
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by benardtotti(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

You have spoken well, now back to my request; poco when can I take you on a date?
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:
Marriage is not for kids.

Marriage should be between two understanding minds.

Marriage should be enjoyed and not endured.

It's better to remain single than to die early or suddenly because of marriage.

Don't sign for early or violent death in the name of marriage.

Las Las

Marriage can be the sweetest experience if we can make the right choice.

so he battered d wife to death because he is a kid right?. cry
OgbanjeProphet:
Marriage is not for kids.

Marriage should be between two understanding minds.

Marriage should be enjoyed and not endured.

It's better to remain single than to die early or suddenly because of marriage.

Don't sign for early or violent death in the name of marriage.

Las Las

Marriage can be the sweetest experience if we can make the right choice.

so he battered d wife to death because he is a kid right?. what about adults dat battered their wife to death nko. d way u guys analyzed issues here can make someone get more confused self.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
YelloweWest:
@Saltybear

C.C.Saltybear
This man will spend the reat of his life in prison and be hanged! This should be your mentor cos same faith awaits u
grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) by McSquishi(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
TMSMedia:
The Niger State Police Command have arrested a 20-year-old man, Lawali Danladi, for allegedly beating his wife, Zulai, to death, following an argument over the pap she prepared for him at their home in Kadaura village in Yakila Gunna district of Rafi LGA, IgbereTV reports.

Danladi who was paraded before newsmen at the police command headquarters in Minna, reportedly beat Zulai to a coma. She was rushed to the hospital where she died.

Speaking to newsmen, Danladi said that he did not like the way she prepared the pap and in the cause of the argument, things got heated up which made him descend on her and beat her mercilessly.

He said;

“I never knew she would die. It was just a misunderstanding over mere pap and I did not know that when she fainted, she would not wake up. I should never have beaten her. I regret my action."

The spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, said the suspect has confessed to having beaten his wife to coma adding that by the time she was rushed to the General Hospital Wushishi, she was confirmed dead. He added that Danladi will be charged to court.

https://www.facebook.com/391249944359765/posts/1901833443301400/?app=fbl

What is wrong with men?

Just now I commented on a post where some respected fool was blaming feminism for domestic violence.

There is something wrong with men today: the ones who commit the acts and the ones who excuse them. Nigerian society is crumbling fast, men are committing heinous acts at increasing rates and what is worse is that when they do so everyone blames either women or demons.

RIP to this woman. My heart breaks for all African women suffering under the oppression of these so called men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her / Is Desmond Eliot Dead? / Man Who Went To Bury His Father In-law Shot Dead In Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.