Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) (36193 Views)

Northern Youths Demand Removal Of Danladi Umar As CCT Chairman Over Assault / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls Out Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
I can bet that the idiot is a nairalander.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Goodheart012(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yes he should resigne
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by elotajohn1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
post=100367626:
All

You will end up yarning dust

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Superboss: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
That senseless and ethnic profiling from Danladi Umar was completely unnecessary.
Seems Igbo slur and slandering sells very well in Nigeria.
I even heard that the security man in in question is from Plateau state.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Skyfornia(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
The hatred against Igbos in this country is overwhelming..

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Goodheart012(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yeye man. Resign joor. Slapping someone child, husband, father like that in public. Who the fvck are you!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by nairalandankrah: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
The scary thing is when we know that there are millions of umar's out there..
South east/ south south forget it.. We can never be president of Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Emperormartin(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
And this completely shows how igbos are hated in this country

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by khalids: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Superboss:
That senseless and ethnic profiling from Danladi Umar was completely unnecessary.
Seems Igbo slur and slandering sells very well in Nigeria.
I even heard that the security man in in question is from Plateau state.

And funny enough the person who was recording the video na yoruba guy....

You see these guys like to use division as a tactic of keeping themselves in power.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Csami(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
We are biafrans.......Louder!

Biafrans, we are!

No shame there. I need to get me a shirt

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Akwaibomdude(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
I concur, relief him of the position and bring in another northerner ;DI concur, relief him of the position and bring in another northerner
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
These are the youths they say should take over from the old fuddy duddies?

Lmao.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
post=100367558:
The below post from a patriot has said it all on this matter.
Nothing to be added and nothing to be taken away.
In Saner climes, this man won't be in that position anymore.

For the first time in my entire life, I will agree with ur assertion
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by November24(f): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Buhari Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Guide777(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Don't blame Danladi Umar alone. The Blame goes to everyone. Despite efforts to hide the facts that every Nigerian harbors resentment against one another, the truth will always manifest at unguarded moments. Both the seccessionists and 'one Nigerianists' know it's a mere geographical expression. Until we decide to build a nation where equity and justice reigns, we may never have a Nigeria where peace and progress exist. We will continue to ossilate indefinitely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by johnyblaze20: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dis man wey use Saraki shine.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
That shows you there is no one nigeria, tribalism has eaten deep into this country. it's beyond hausa, yoruba and igbo, its now biafra, oduduwa and arewa . what's so sad. You can imagine a whole justice. Nigeria is decaying!!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by BlessedNuel: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Local man is just speechless on top dx matter
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by owobokiri(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
The sad irony of the situation is that most Igbos have adopted a very "thick skin" approach to dealing with these endless taunts that the enermousity of the "Biafran boys" outburst flew over everybody's head..
This government is the father of all evils..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by descarado: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Two faced woman.
Take her serious at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Twelfthman: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
So u can actually support reasonable opinions against your darling daddy wishes and views. E be like say u don dey borrow sense small small

post=100367558:
The below post from a patriot has said it all on this matter.
Nothing to be added and nothing to be taken away.
In Saner climes, this man won't be in that position anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by oluwazoba25: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
I am a biafran boy

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by themanderon: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Pouring fuel into a raging fire.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Realtalk20:
It's rather unfortunate unprofessional and distasteful

But I don't blame the fulani soley after all yoruba and tinubu refer to ibo as okoros

When tinubu was shown herdsmen attack he asked is evans fulani? Meaning herdsmen are better than the ibo yet you ibo kept mute

You guys did this to yourselves but trying to be politically correct

It's because of you ibo we in the southsouth are disrespeced

Had it been you guys took your rightful position in Nigeria the southsouth would not be disrespected the way we are in Nigeria . Ibo used to be a major tribe in Nigeria but today you guys are a laughing stock

You allowed yoruba push you guys to mockery and uselessness. This is my anger towards you ibos.

Because of you guys we southsouth are not respected because no matter what they see us as you guys junior hence when they treat you guys as slaves how won't they open mouth to call us drunkards

Jesu...how this one take concern Yoruba again...stop deflecting na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Honesty111: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
I was shocked when I read that part. Totally and very very unnecessary. I even doubted the authenticity of the source. It tells a lot of the kind of people we have in power.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by owobokiri(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Skyfornia:
The hatred against Igbos in this country is overwhelming..
It's frightening!
Overwhelmingly alarming!!
It's suffocating...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
post=100367626:
We encourage Danladi Umar and his types to stop hate and tribalism against igbos, not all igbos are IPOB members, not all igbos are PDP members, not all igbos are evil, thank you...... and even if it is otherwise, this should never be coming from a man with such a position.

We Rise gidigba..... on this one!
gidigba for which one....he said Biafra boys not IPOB MEMBER OR IPOB BOYS....

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
They have always force easterners to change name to hausa/fulani before they can offer them job in FG,
So this is just a mere stuff to the marginalization

Are you saying there are no Igbos working federal jobs in Nigeria bearing their Igbo names?

I personally know several.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by mu2sa2: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fredlongs:
Wetin be CCT, Abeg they should scrap all these useless offices
Hahahaha! That's my comment.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by hollah123: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The scary thing is when we know that there are millions of umar's out there..
South east/ south south forget it.. We can never be president of Nigeria
so which region is Jonathan from?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by kingsceedon(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
BigSarah:
embarassed If a high ranking judge could say Biafran Boys, Weytin remain?..
Proud Biafran Girl !

Proud of you my dear sister, God bless the Rising sun region, East Coast for life.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Submits Forms, Includes ‘Place Holder’ As VP / Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE / Martins Okechukwu "J Martins" Joins House Of Reps Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.