Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) (36200 Views)

Northern Youths Demand Removal Of Danladi Umar As CCT Chairman Over Assault / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls Out Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by princety24(m): 12:22am On Apr 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqH3jUPEdKk A moment of great liberation..
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 01, 2021
This one resemble intimacy gadget sinator.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Norwichsailor(m): 2:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Realtalk20:
It's rather unfortunate unprofessional and distasteful

But I don't blame the fulani soley after all yoruba and tinubu refer to ibo as okoros

When tinubu was shown herdsmen attack he asked is evans fulani? Meaning herdsmen are better than the ibo yet you ibo kept mute

You guys did this to yourselves but trying to be politically correct

It's because of you ibo we in the southsouth are disrespeced

Had it been you guys took your rightful position in Nigeria the southsouth would not be disrespected the way we are in Nigeria . Ibo used to be a major tribe in Nigeria but today you guys are a laughing stock

You allowed yoruba push you guys to mockery and uselessness. This is my anger towards you ibos.

Because of you guys we southsouth are not respected because no matter what they see us as you guys junior hence when they treat you guys as slaves how won't they open mouth to call us drunkards
Imposter. Firstly we do not address ourselves as "we south south" repeatedly. Idk if you're Yoruba or from the north but you've failed woefully in whatever you were trying to achieve by writing this crap

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by saajus: 2:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Let's stop deceiving ourselves. It will take at least 10 generations before Hausa/Fulani can trust Igbo. Let's just separate peacefully if we can't trust each other. I believe all of us are seeing the game our major political parties are playing to sideline Igbo again. APC may nominate Tinubu. PDP also said they believe more in competence than rotation. They are telling us they can't find any competent man in the South East. A bean cake turns to a bone when it's time for a toothless man to chew.

Why are we keeping them if we can't trust them?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by broadman20: 4:50am On Apr 01, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Biafran boys is that an offense ?. They have been calling themselves that name since 1966.

Biafran boys carry on Nigeria salutes you, the republic must come to pass.

When I was told that you have no brain I doubted it, but now...........
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Falomo211(m): 5:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Fredlongs:
Wetin be CCT, Abeg they should scrap all these useless offices

na money dem dey use the useless offices steal no mind the bastards
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by lexy2014: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

The senate have the power to investigate this matter, pass a judgement on him which the president will review and sack him!

Oga, are u that naive to think that d man will be sacked just like that? Is this d first time a top govt official will assault a citizen? Did a senator not assault a pregnant woman some time ago? What came out of it? Hence my question:

Who will sack him?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2021
pquaver:

It depends on what happened.. You know my people are always proud of that their imaginary country know us well.. And knowing the CCT chairman is hausa Fulani they might have brought up or used a word pertaining to Biafra in the mist of the altercation .. If the guys called them. Self Biafra boys why should the CCT chairman not refer to it as so ? If you are in the university of lagos and get robbed by a cult gang like or vikings and in your encounter with them they made reference to such things.. Will you tell the police you were robbed by University of Lagos student or will you say cultist (Vikings or ) referencing the way they identified themselves? So why do we shout Fulani herdsmen are killing people instead of saying Nigerians are killing people? From what I understand he is trying to make you understand or identify the set of people he had issues with and how they probably identify themselves.. .. I just want you to see it goes two ways depend.ing on the way you look at it.
Well, you have a good point here too.
If we look at it from your angle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2021
mentored:

quota

quickly fills up?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

your comment is full of Nigeria's problem

BREAK UP THIS THING JOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

so you can have your own

control it

enjoy it all you want

let time and universe and common sense determine the rest

i don tire for una

I can't help but wonder how you pass your exams in school.

I was responding to his obvious lies, I never said I was in support of the system. I just stated the facts as they are on ground to counter his lies.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

You said so and doesn’t translate to fact
I have like 10 witnesses

Witnesses to what? Of what?

I know quite a few Yorubas who changed their names to be able to get teaching jobs in the North.

Doesn't mean there aren't Yorubas teachers in federal institutions in country bearing their own names.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by pretyval: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2021
Only in a mad country
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by pretyval: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2021
So sad.... I you no come understand Hausa nko?
Nigeriabiafra82:
They have always force easterners to change name to hausa/fulani before they can offer them job in FG,
So this is just a mere stuff to the marginalization
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Uchek(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2021
Totally agree with you!

capatainrambo:
Danladi is just another quota system aboki, occupying a sit he wont smell in a functional society.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by safetyInspector(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2021
The offence the Igbos committed is standing behind your brother GEJ that's the reason you opened your mouth to ridicule them.
Realtalk20:
It's rather unfortunate unprofessional and distasteful

But I don't blame the fulani soley after all yoruba and tinubu refer to ibo as okoros

When tinubu was shown herdsmen attack he asked is evans fulani? Meaning herdsmen are better than the ibo yet you ibo kept mute

You guys did this to yourselves but trying to be politically correct

It's because of you ibo we in the southsouth are disrespeced

Had it been you guys took your rightful position in Nigeria the southsouth would not be disrespected the way we are in Nigeria . Ibo used to be a major tribe in Nigeria but today you guys are a laughing stock

You allowed yoruba push you guys to mockery and uselessness. This is my anger towards you ibos.

Because of you guys we southsouth are not respected because no matter what they see us as you guys junior hence when they treat you guys as slaves how won't they open mouth to call us drunkards
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2021
The whitsle of division has being blown by an Abokii. I don't know what IGBOs are waiting for. Clearly abokii people don't recognise you goons as Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by jude79(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2021
The man that was slapped is Nigerian, the people that defended him are Nigerians, but the devilish politicians/cum elite termed them biafrans.

Deduction (Question: who is a biafran? Ans: A biafran is a Nigerian who seek justice for oppressed Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by pquaver(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2021
post=100379657:

Well, you have a good point here too.
If we look at it from your angle.

In Nigeria we leave important things and chase shadows.. Since this news broke nobody has said the main crux of the matter.. And what we have out their is only danladi version we need to hear from the Biafra boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by joshkke(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2021
raker300:
A friendly reminder to the so called “one Nigeria” igbos: you have no place in Nigeria.

The capricious Nigerians you try to identify with are belligerent towards you

Not all of them nwanne, I know it's out of fashion at present, but one still hopes for love and peace
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by MansoryMX(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Oga, are u that naive to think that d man will be sacked just like that? Is this d first time a top govt official will assault a citizen? Did a senator not assault a pregnant woman some time ago? What came out of it? Hence my question:

Who will sack him?

I am not naive neither are you daft bro. We are in a paddy paddy government, a government where public office holders abuses citizens and get away with it. Hence, that senator who assaulted a pregnant woman ought to have resigned on his and not even sacked just like this one. If we are in a working system, the senate have the Senate will move motion to investigate him, pass a judgement and the President will review it as well and give his consent but I guess this is Nigeria after all. Buhari will never remove his brother, nor after the tribalistic official statement filled with hatred from a whole CCT chairman.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by lexy2014: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

I am not naive neither are you daft bro. We are in a paddy paddy government, a government where public office holders abuses citizens and get away with it. Hence, that senator who assaulted a pregnant woman ought to have resigned on his and not even sacked just like this one. If we are in a working system, the senate have the Senate will move motion to investigate him, pass a judgement and the President will review it as well and give his consent but I guess this is Nigeria after all. Buhari will never remove his brother, nor after the tribalistic official statement filled with hatred from a whole CCT chairman.

From what u wrote, can u now answer d question I asked?:

Who will sack him?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Nword22: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2021
post=100367626:
We encourage Danladi Umar and his types to stop hate and tribalism against igbos, not all igbos are IPOB members, not all igbos are PDP members, not all igbos are evil, Thank you!
..... and even if it is otherwise, this should never be coming from a man with such a position.

We Rise gidigba..... on this one!

She is now two-faced because she called your god causing violence all over the East, killing military men, police men and burning down police stations, stealing their ammunition a made in China Shekau and a mad man?
She is now Two faced cos she told your cownu god to stfu and stop killing innocent igbos all in the name of his fraudulent lifestyle?

Truth is not bitter , just that people like you are bitter to the truth!

Of course, you and everyone in una yard for villa tongue
Not we sane igbos.

Can Lioin born a dog? Mbanu Aru for you to belong the same clan as me.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by MansoryMX(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
lexy2014:

From what u wrote, can u now answer d question I asked?:

Who will sack him?

The President of course!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

The President of course!

These are your exact words:

"Buhari will never remove his brother, nor after the tribalistic official statement filled with hatred from a whole CCT chairman."

Is there another president u are referring to? Or is buhari no longer d president?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
I support the remover of Umar, but I don't know why it's an issue to call him biafra boy cos he will gladly embrace it. They want to be called biafra. Please school me if I am wrong... No bad blood
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by MansoryMX(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
lexy2014:

These are your exact words:

"Buhari will never remove his brother, nor after the tribalistic official statement filled with hatred from a whole CCT chairman."

Is there another president u are referring to? Or is buhari no longer d president?

What’s your point exactly because I already stated mine?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

What’s your point exactly because I already stated mine?

I haven't made any point. I only asked u:

"Who will sack him".

By d way, are these ur points below?:

"The senate have the power to investigate this matter, pass a judgement on him which the president will review and sack him!"

Are "buhari" & "the president" as used in ur write up above one& d same person?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by MansoryMX(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
lexy2014:

I haven't made any point. I only asked u:

"Who will sack him".

By d way, are these ur points below?:

"The senate have the power to investigate this matter, pass a judgement on him which the president will review and sack him!"

Are "buhari" & "the president" as used in ur write up above one& d same person?

Two facts, Buhari is the president and the sack of the CCT chairman has to comes from the President even if the Nigeria Judiciary system and Senates petition him. So what’s your point.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

Two facts, Buhari is the president and the sack of the CCT chairman has to comes from the President even if the Nigeria Judiciary system and Senates petition him. So what’s your point.

Based on this comment:

Who will sack danladi Umar? Are "buhari" & "the president" as used in ur write up above one& d same person?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by MansoryMX(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Based on this comment:

Who will sack danladi Umar? Are "buhari" & "the president" as used in ur write up above one& d same person?

Wait o! Am I missing something? Is Buhari not the president of this country anymore?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
MansoryMX:

Wait o! Am I missing something? Is Buhari not the president of this country anymore?

I should be d one asking u:

"....the president will review and sack him!"

"Buhari will never remove his brother...."

Re: Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) by MansoryMX(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
lexy2014:

I should be d one asking u:

[img]https://media1./images/21131d0988f996d094987caf48bb7084/tenor.gif?itemid=13752202[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.