Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Dark Side Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Dark Side Of Nairaland (385 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland Forum? / Breaking The Dark Market Cages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dark Side Of Nairaland by GodWrites: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
There is a dark agency, with more than 500 employed remote workers whose aim is to control the media.

The agenda is simple, find the most populated Nigerian forum - Nairaland. And dominate!

All workers, who are not only BSc holders but master psychologists. All they do, is play with the news as they see fit.

These dark agency, gets gigs mainly from politicians, and their cost is indeed expensive.

Through this agency, the government can control how people see the news. When an employee of the dark agency makes a post, a link is immediately sent to other workers.

Depending on the agenda, workers will start commenting and liking, driving to the same goal.

When the average reader is finally ready to read the news, the front page is already filled with information that forever changes they think.

If you've been on Nairaland long enough, you'll know they exist.

PROOF OF THESE CLAIM -

THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED. I MIGHT EVEN GET BANNED.

BUT IF THIS THREAD ISN'T DELETED, THAT MEANS THIS IS SUBJECTED TO A DEBATE.

WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!

Re: The Dark Side Of Nairaland by Xenry: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
I'm out of this Forum, nonsense! sad sad
Re: The Dark Side Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Very probable.

They appear to be especially active during election and preelection.
Re: The Dark Side Of Nairaland by luv2rolly(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
I bet if the headline will allow this innocent post reach front page. Meanwhile, Over to the MODs, proof Mr. Poster wrong!
Re: The Dark Side Of Nairaland by WoundedLamb: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
This was my comment on the thread about FFK who eventually took the Covid-19 vaccine after all his conspiracy theories. I think the suggestion also applies here.

WoundedLamb:
People should learn how to express their opinions as just that, opinions. Use words/expressions like "I believe", "I think", "probably", "it's possible that", "in my opinion", etc when sharing such. Not only will this make it easier for you to adjust as you learn more, it will also help your audience make a better judgment. Let's stop stamping what we think as facts. Funny thing is that many people onhere build thier arguments around personal convictions that aren't necessarily factual. They'd be like "so the Democrats planted Joe Biden so that they'd kill him afterwards and make the VP the president. You'd be a fool to vote for such an evil party". These guys have no data whatsoever to back this up but they'd say it with authority and build their entire logic around it, and then attack you for asking for evidence.

OP, I don't disbelieve you. What you said is very possible and even likely. But to avoid misinformation, I suggest you share this as your personal conviction because that's exactly what it is seeing that you don't really have any proof. The way you wrote this, one would think you actually worked with these guys. Meanwhile, it's just what you think might be the case. Honestly, I wouldn't blame the mods of they delete it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Npower Batch C Applicants Check If You Are Successful In Aptitude Test Here / Trade Your Gift Cards And Bitcoin At Best Rate With 5-7mins On Crypto9japays / Many Are Mad, Few Are Roaming’ – Apostle Suleman Slams FG For Tackling Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.