Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? (58111 Views)

Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Silentgroper(m): 1:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Omoluabiii:
This is another reason to prove that 99% of people here get brain problem...
This thread is for ladies, let them talk, let the ladies talk, you guys should listen,
cho cho cho, na guys full a thread meant for ladies,
all this 5% una no go get sense for once?
grin grin grin
I cum in peace.... grin grin
U should jizz violently instead. Yeye!
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Silentgroper(m): 1:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Ishilove:
Funny thread
Do u still look at men? ... Lemme rephrase, do men still approach u?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Silentgroper(m): 1:56am On Apr 02, 2021
Benki003:
remember say if you look me anyhow na rape case ooh ��
Abi nw
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by onuman: 2:00am On Apr 02, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Which of the leg?

Even you too, Mr Teacher, you erred.

Which of the legs should be the right response, not which of the leg.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by lastchild: 2:46am On Apr 02, 2021
women are no longer in nairaland, I've been observing this for some time now, question will be directed to the women and men would still answer it

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Emeka71(m): 2:46am On Apr 02, 2021
debbydams:
His leg before looking at his face
To assess his shoes.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Victoria938(f): 3:17am On Apr 02, 2021
Height
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by OMONGBALI: 3:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Ayo2004:

Bro,no be only u
Many of us wey go secondary school,some of dem don dey cash out big,them dey vex to relate with me dey tell me say I no dey their level embarrass me one time for area in front of their street babes who just dey laugh me,na only one girl for entire area dey rate me out of everybody because I no get money,she dey cook better food for me,help me with money,dey always encourage me,she go dey wan see me everytime.The girl na mad fine girl from family with enough money so I dey surprised gan wetin she dey find for my side

I no dey even comot house,I no dey sleep for night,na night sub I dey use learn one or two skills online because me get big plans ehnn
I believe say everybody get him own time and my own time go still come so I just dey Waka without sending anybody but I no dey forget things

When you get money, I hope you won't forget the one that rate you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Bewiseedet(m): 4:33am On Apr 02, 2021
debbydams:
as u ugly so
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:44am On Apr 02, 2021
SarkinYarki:

She probably has bad legs
u might be wrong
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Royaldave200:

Asslicker tongue
EHYAH, U ARE A MUGU
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Exodora: 5:05am On Apr 02, 2021
God knows I hate dirty people be you rich or poor I just hate dirt .
You must smell good at least with or without perf .
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by EmptyGarden(m): 5:22am On Apr 02, 2021
onuman:

Even you too, Mr Teacher, you erred.

Which of the legs should be the right response, not which of the leg.
Sorry officer, I wasn't teaching o. Merely echoing and asking.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by gentleg87(m): 5:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Ladies comment is not even up to 0.5%.... I am wandering what life is turning into... Guys don't do over sabi

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by LINTUNE(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Omoluabiii:
This thread is for ladies, let them talk, let the ladies talk, you guys should listen,
grin grin grin
the thing tire me...some guys Don de give answers already, y are our nairaland brothers like this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by oliviacute(f): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2021
his face (eyes)
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by zudozz: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2021
How can you see his Cucumber when he is dressed?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by lizychimamanda(f): 7:04am On Apr 02, 2021
I look everywhere. But the most important thing is how u present yourself

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by abdulahi90(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2021
oliviacute:
his face (eyes)

nne you pretty and beautiful
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by meobizy(f): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2021
The topics get more stupid the longer I spend here.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2021
oliviacute:
his face (eyes)
Why
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by ariesbull: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2021
Omoluabiii:
grin grin grin

Ikpu nne gi cum in peace
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Omoluabiii:
grin grin grin
Like what pocohantas used to say, some of the male here grow boobs/pussies in their spare time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by olamakinde(m): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2021
debbydams:
you mean his third leg right?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by havigold(f): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
saintbillion:
Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First?
Guys come and watch ooooooo.

A woman who know her worth without feeling oppressor by the opposite gender considers the following as requirements
His speech (well constructed with no errors )no telling his whole history in five mins and lies to gains the lady
His comportment ( humility and respect and how he receive calls )
His nails, his haircut..... his body fragrance not all sweaty with natural odour Cleanliness
Lastly his behaviour towards people within the environment where we are .....
I have nothing to do with his member for now until when we are compatible....
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Pclemenza: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2021
Georgejeez:
, at least you get phone wen get bright screen ,guy no de jonze , T-west say "if you no de hustle , Charlie receive sense" . Guy receive sense ,enter the street , that your phone fit rent you 3 bedroom flat and better Camry if your head carry grace .
Even the niggas when you de shy for cos of clothing , 90% of them ,na street de sustain and package them , no Shi Shi for anywhere , Street is the highest means of daily revenue to the Nigerian GDP after Crude oil , quote me anywhere
Abeg explain this street waka proper for me. Need to learn something new
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Didi2d(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2021
Omoluabiii:
grin grin grin

My brother, the thing taya me. I was expecting comments from ladies, but na guys dey comment

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Flickzvill(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Una no allow these women type anything na male replies full pass mtchexxx
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Ayo2004: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2021
OMONGBALI:

When you get money, I hope you won't forget the one that rate you.
At all,I am a firm believer in na person wey dey u go dey for
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Inquisitor97(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2021
Even your oyinbo ga a an self will not allow me to move closer to you.

SILENTandSMART2:
I will first look at his dressing cus the way everybody dress is the way he or she will be approached

After dat i will look at his sense through the way he speaks, u can't just move with senseless man

That's enough for starting
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Eileene(f): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2021
His face(Does he groom or is his facial hair looking unkempt). His body posture and how neat and smart he looks.A good body smell is a plus.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? by Abuventure: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Every Woman Should Get THIS!! / Soldier Mordecai Danladi Jumps From Plane To Propose To Anna Bako His Girlfriend / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.