Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

#2million Naira Award :-) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #2million Naira Award :-) (386 Views)

Meet The Most Expensive Cow In The World That Sold For $1.2million (photo). / Prophet Jeremiah Surprises Stephanie With A Car After 2million Naira Gift / UTOPIA Spelling Bee Competition 2019......winner Takes 2million Naira Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#2million Naira Award :-) by Ortega101: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
When you see something like this, what comes to mind?

"Oh another entrepreneur who could pitch well his ideas?"

Nope.

"Uhmmm. He is probably lucky." Well, nope.

"So what's it?" I'd tell you in a minute.

But first, let me update you that this is not the only award Oscar Obiora Udebuana's company, Agrobarn, has won...

His other thriving startup - Edupoint - is a multi-award winning brand...

"So how did he get to that level?"

Well, turns out, Oscar isn't just starting out. As many would say "success is an iceberg"

I remember our first interaction in 2016 where we got to speak about personal development in his room.

Since then, Oscar has been a role model. I worked with him on some projects including hosting the first State University Hult Prize competition in sub-saharan Africa.

In fact, this is a little secret, I had his name amongst my role-model :-)... And I saw it almost every single day in 2016 on my vision board.

Oscar is a big time hard and smart worker; has got some admirable leadership and interpersonal skills...

I wanted to learn more about him, to draw out his raw motivation and learn so much from him(Of which I did anyways).

One day, I found out, Oscar has always been a 10X Undergrad.

He had been fending for himself while on campus (and sends money home as well). Some days, he goes analyzing his business plans and making financial projections...

Other days, he brainstorms ideas to grow his company....

When you check UNIBEN today, you'll see his name etched in Enactus, Unilever...

In fact, according to him, those (Enactus and Unilever) were one of his foundations for his growing several companies and working with several people today.

I always enjoy having a strategic sessions with him.

One night, despite his busy schedules, we planned a session.

We discussed at length...

He shared a lot of secrets about what's currently helping him now...

The mistakes he made that probably cost him millions...

What he wished he had been told before gaining admission in UNIBEN...

I was so impressed.

I looked at what his team are doing in his other company - Edupoint - and I was just smiling in admiration.

They show students practical ways on acing their academic performance (plus other skills including coding, language, swimming)...

(Impressive stuff, right?)

One day, I realized the challenge for students doesn't just lie in passing an exam, but in being successful after graduation, so I reached out to him again...

Then, thankfully, he started sharing the secrets I couldn't get while working with him from 2016 through 2018...

That made him a 10x Undergrad...

I was blown away!

Luckily for you, I had all the secrets recorded, alongside 32 other top experts...

On how any student could learn from and avoid the after-school struggle.

I explained more about how to access Oscar secrets and other 33 experts here : www.10xUndergrad.com/pre

Click on the link and it'd take you to the page where you'll read a lot about what I couldn't learn from Oscar on the surface while working with him for 2 years...

And how it would help you escape the 9-5 after school struggle as a student.

Here's the link again:

http://www.10xUndergrad.com/pre

Cheers!

Ortega Ogomigo

P.S: Did I tell you, he just married to a beautiful lady, Sarah? That's the dark lady shaking hands with the fair lady at the extreme right. God bless your home Boss�

Re: #2million Naira Award :-) by froshdhayveed(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
good

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Novel 2022: The Life Changer Chapter 7 / JOHESU-UITH Declares Indefinite Strike / Obaseki Revokes Garrick Memorial College CofO Belonging To APC Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.