Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor (16510 Views)

Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by ovie8200: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
One thing I have come to understand is that Nigeria's Christain and southerners are too weak. How can a whole group of people kept tormenting you in your own states, cities, towns, villages and still behave like a cow who doesn't have a head to think. I see why Nigeria Muslims want to take over Nigeria by fire by force. Southerners are mumu and they will continue to be.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
EmekaA125:
Suspected herdsmen Una no wan talk truth. Herdmen kill up to 25 people in a city they will be outnumbered and they went away unhurt. Make una dey analyze issues with ur head and not swallowing everything hook, line and sinker. This attack has nothing to do with Fulani herders. Let's be deceiving ourselves.

If it's really an inter community clash, then I 100% think that biafra should be given their country ASAP
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by PoloG: 12:17am On Apr 01, 2021
prophetfire:
. Fools born in brothels.
stfu
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by princety24(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqH3jUPEdKk A moment of great liberation..
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Igboid: 12:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Speakright79:
People should stop useless lamenting and defend their communities in the face of this persistent menace. Each community in these attack prone areas should immediately form vigilantes in which every man must participate. They should be armed and taught basic defence using their guns. Any altercations with these herdsbeasts should be immediately reported, inorder to plan for or determine the necessary defence against reprisals. People should learn to defend their own lives. To hell with the government of Nigeria that has refused to defend its people.

To defend yourself against Fulani Herdsmen, you must be ready to fight off Nigerian military and police who serve as their accomplice.

The villagers cannot do this. They don't have the weapons to do so.

To get to the herdsmen, you have to get through Nigerian military and police.
Some of you don't understand the gravity of the issue we have on our hands.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/herdsmen-attacks-defend-yourselves-gen-danjuma-tells-nigerians/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/enugu-community-decries-arrest-76-villagers-feud-fulani-herdsmen/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Gamblex: 5:19am On Apr 01, 2021
The same flat head people that are bragging and flaunting their guns on internet that fulani people can't come to their place...
those people u ar mocking u can now feel there pain too. u think Fulani people will not come for revenge when u are busy burning their houses killing them n their cows.
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Gamblex: 5:25am On Apr 01, 2021
ovie8200:
One thing I have come to understand is that Nigeria's Christain and southerners are too weak. How can a whole group of people kept tormenting you in your own states, cities, towns, villages and still behave like a cow who doesn't have a head to think. I see why Nigeria Muslims want to take over Nigeria by fire by force. Southerners are mumu and they will continue to be.
u ar one of Nigeria problem n with people like i don't think Nigeria will ever be one. because u think with ur anus
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by tungamaje: 5:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Gamblex:
The same flat head people that are bragging and flaunting their guns on internet that fulani people can't come to their place...
those people u ar mocking u can now feel there pain too. u think Fulani people will not come for revenge when u are busy burning their houses killing them n their cows.

What this attack proves now is that ESN has been justified in ridding Igboland of Fulani camps. Would you still condemn them if you hear they have driven them out of our communities? Before the attack the Fulani settlement was vacated meaning all. the settlements are bases where attacks are planned and executed No wonderOhaneze has finally seen the light and tasked all vigilantes including ESN to move in against killer herdsmen. So just relax, let us see how things play out. Fyi, Igbos are also a. violent tribe
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by adadike(f): 5:43am On Apr 01, 2021
MrSamsung:
I guess Adadike will be happy about this news, or pretends not to.

So much for a sellout.
t where did your idiot self disappeared to when Adadike was warning ndi Ebonyi to stop the in fighting and stop killing their brothers so that they can recognize the real enemy? You better mind your dirty self on this forum. You can never see me quote you coz you are worthless and the next time you quote me, you will be well ignored

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 01, 2021
jagorinho:

Then make sure your corrections are without bias.
Good evening.

I think it is you who needs that advice, not me.

You also should stop making assumptions about me based on one comment i made.

Most of the time on this site i either use the report button to report bigoted comments whatever the tribe. Or ignore them.I rarely quote them and blast them. It was just that the comment in question was so egregiously bad that i blasted him and used the report button to notify the mods

By the way your insinuation that i am a bigot is wrong. I am not a bigot. I am a person who hates and abhors all forms of tribal bigotry. Whether you beleive me or not is up to you

Your problem is that you think that every one is out to get your tribe on this site. Nairaland is an equal abuse site. And yes , i get sick of all the tribal abuse and commentary here regardless of the tribe

That's why if you see any tribalist nonsense on this site, use the report button. It's there for a reason. Use it and move on. Whether the mods ban it or not is not up to you or me.

Thank you
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by MrSamsung(m): 5:52am On Apr 01, 2021
adadike:
t where did your idiot self disappeared to when Adadike was warning ndi Ebonyi to stop the in fighting and stop killing their brothers so that they can recognize the real enemy? You better mind your dirty self on this forum. You can never see me quote you coz you are worthless and the next time you quote me, you will be well ignored

Haha cheesy
Is this what you can come up with. This crap.
What importance do you attached to this quoting of a thing self and how much worth or worthlessness do you attached to your being?

Wait are you trying to tell me that all along the Eboyians didn't and can't recognize foreign invaders from thier kits and kins. You eh
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by mamaafrik(m): 5:52am On Apr 01, 2021
It's like we will need to start retaliating all these killings by attacking the Governor and the House of Representatives members in return,they are the ones who are selling us for political gains.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by jagorinho: 6:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

I think it is you who needs that advice, not me.

You also should stop making assumptions about me based on one comment i made.

Most of the time on this site i either use the report button to report bigoted comments whatever the tribe. Or ignore them.I rarely quote them and blast them. It was just that the comment in question was so egregiously bad that i blasted him and used the report button to notify the mods

By the way your insinuation that i am a bigot is wrong. I am not a bigot. I am a person who hates and abhors all forms of tribal bigotry. Whether you beleive me or not is up to you

Your problem is that you think that every one is out to get your tribe on this site. Nairaland is an equal abuse site. And yes , i get sick of all the tribal abuse and commentary here regardless of the tribe

That's why if you see any tribalist nonsense on this site, use the report button. It's there for a reason. Use it and move on. Whether the mods ban it or not is not up to you or me.

Thank you
I am not saying you are a bigot but you are a fully grown hypocrite. If not, please show me a screen shot where you blasted those igbos for abusing Yewa people.
you do not vehemently correct a party out of two committing same offence and expect people to take you serious.
This is my last response to you.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by malele(m): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2021
PoloG:
tell that to your father when you get home okay..
I give no damn

And u will soon die giving no damn
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2021
jagorinho:

I am not saying you are a bigot but you are a fully grown hypocrite. If not, please show me a screen shot where you blasted those igbos for abusing Yewa people.
you do not vehemently correct a party out of two committing same offence and expect people to take you serious.
This is my last response to you.

'You cannot keep birds from flying over your head but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair'
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2021
fulani men that have not taken any bath since they were born..

amaka, chika, ngozi, ada, chioma, ugonma, are really suffering in hands of fulani irritating, dirty and large dicks.. chai.. notasyouthink the online ijaw is biafra where ur esn na.
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by maxzzo1(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Omahi how far?
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Mayng01(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2021
One of them Fulani terrorist.

PoloG:
tell that to your father when you get home okay..
I give no damn
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by TruthinAction: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2021
If you don't know what to do. Ask Sunday Igboho to come and help you smoke them out of your forest. Stop crying and take action.
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by ogbonti: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2021
ovie8200:

you nailed it

YarAdua was part of the plot to disarm Niger Delta through the Amnesty project - drop Gun and ammo, collect money, work, go overseas to school and all that rubbish

Now the people have no arms to defend themselves

How can anyone bear the thought that his wife, daughter or sister is raped and they are alive and simply refuse to act ? - what are you living for ?

to eat, drink and sleep and gossip? no anger inside you ? no resentment? no rage ? God forbid - even Jehovah is angry his worshippers in Nigeria are cowards - the God of David, Gideon, Samson, Joshua is ashamed of you lazy and st upid christians for not fighting the enemy - Jeeez my stomach boils with rage- make una dey pray oooo continue praying until every single female is f v ck ed blind and assaulted and everyone is killed in your community- damn it damn it damn it

damn it
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Fantasticcc: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2021
MrSamsung:
I guess Adadike will be happy about this news, or pretends not to.

So much for a sellout.
That adadike is not igbo
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by prophetfire: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2021
PoloG:
stfu
. Until the brothel where you were conceived and born is shut down.
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by adadike(f): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2021
MrSamsung:

Haha cheesy
Is this what you can come up with. This crap.
What importance do you attached to this quoting of a thing self and how much worth or worthlessness do you attached to your being?

Wait are you trying to tell me that all along the Eboyians didn't and can't recognize foreign invaders from thier kits and kins. You eh
well I don't have much to tell you. But I have 2 things to say.
First, I used some terrible words against you earlier on and I sincerely hope you don't take it to heart , am so sorry.
Secondly, right from the onset, I am an avid supporter of ESN. But supporting and rejoicing the killings of Igbo police officers on Igbo soil by unknown gunmen is what I am against. I am also against the killing of any igboman anywhere at all. Once again, am sorry
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by adadike(f): 12:43am On Apr 02, 2021
IJOBA my dearest friend, where are you
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by MrSamsung(m): 1:08am On Apr 02, 2021
adadike:
well I don't have much to tell you. But I have 2 things to say.
First, I used some terrible words against you earlier on and I sincerely hope you don't take it to heart , am so sorry.
Secondly, right from the onset, I am an avid supporter of ESN. But supporting and rejoicing the killings of Igbo police officers on Igbo soil by unknown gunmen is what I am against. I am also against the killing of any igboman anywhere at all. Once again, am sorry

Issorait. It's just that it pains me to see person(s), group of people or tribe suffering injustice and marginalization for no just cause in a country of thiers. These guys don't like ndigbo at all. Look at what just happened in the case of the CCT chairman in Abuja even when the victim was not an igbo neither all of his supporters as they claimed.
It's sickening.

Even pains me more when the oppressed seems to be in love with thier oppressors, going as far as defending them.....Stockholm syndrome I guess.

But anyways, I still believe that your real you is still there. I too want to say sorry if I have used unclean words towards you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by millionboi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
SarakiBukola:
angry

ESN was busy shouting at each other... killing a single cow they bought in their staged video....

Not a single herdsman has been killed there... in fact their Governors pay 100k per cow killed.

It is time for Sunday Ighodo to come and rescue them. Kanu is hiding in a female gown in UK

are you looking for kanu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu / Military Unlikely To Crush Boko Haram By December Deadline - ThisDay / Senate Wants Mandatory Health Insurance For All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.