Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Caught In The Pot. The Author Interview - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Caught In The Pot. The Author Interview (288 Views)

Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died / Unsung Heroes: Kola Onadipe, The Author Who Gave Us Sugar Girl. / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Pot. The Author Interview by emekad2: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
I did an interview with author Hogan Short. It was a discussion about his novel, Caught in the pot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5tK9vKHUHA
I hope you watch the video and enjoy the interview.
More interviews and reviews of fiction are coming out soon. So, stay tuned to the channel.

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer Needed Urgently / Because Of Love / 7 Novels You Can Read In An Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.