Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

How To Cook Fried Egusi Soup With Tomatoes. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Fried Egusi Soup With Tomatoes. (1836 Views)

New Year: Who Can Help Me With How To Cook Fried Rice For My Kids / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / My Egusi Soup With Scent Leaves Recipe.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Fried Egusi Soup With Tomatoes. by BethelAmarachi: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
How To Cook Fried Egusi Soup With Tomatoes.

Hi family �
I came across this sumptuous fried eggs, for the Iove of good food, I decided to share it here.

It was so easy for me to make homemade fried egusi soup with tomatoes after going through this fried egusi soup prepared by myfamilypride.com.

Great with Pounded yam, fufu, semovita eba, fufu etc.

Ingredients:

Ground egusi
Goatmeat �
Cooked cow kpomo
Sweet palm oil
Fresh tomatoes
Bell pepper or shombo
Uziza leaf and bitter leaf
Onion
Ground crayfish
Stock fish and bonga fish.
Mivina spice (optional)
Fresh pepper
Seasoning cubes and salt

Recipe:

Season the meat, Add it to the ground crayfish, pepper, mivina and seasoning cubes to taste. Add a little bit of water � cover and allow to boil.

Add in half of the chopped onion, cover and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add in salt and cook till tender.

Rinse your frying pan, set it on high heat and allow the water to dry up. Add the cooking oil, permit to get hot.

Add in diced onion, the ground fresh tomatoes and pepper. Fry till the tomatoes liquid dried. Mix the ground egusi with water in a soup bowl again, pour in the mixture stir, cover and allow to cake.

Add the chopped tomatoes and pepper stir and allow to fry for another 3 mins, pour in the fried egusi directly to your cooking pot.

Add the chopped tomatoes and pepper stir and allow to fry for another 3 mins, pour in the fried egusi directly to your cooking pot.

For the full recipe kindly visit���

The Source: https://myfamilypride.com/how-to-cook-fried-egusi-soup-with-tomatoes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Fried Egusi Soup With Tomatoes. by johnfaleks(m): 6:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Chummy yummy yum yum

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Cakes! Affordable Cakes!! / Foods That Can Make One To Add Weight / Nigerian Food That Reduce Menstrual Pain And Child Birth Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.