Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,773 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja (18909 Views)

IGP Adamu, Commissions Nigeria Police School Lafia / President Buhari Commissions Nigeria's Largest Onshore LPG Plant In Edo State / Gov Wike Mandates Radio Rivers 99.1fm To Announce PDP Winners Of Rivers Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by HonNL: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
IGP COMMISSIONS NIGERIA POLICE RADIO – 99.1FM, ABUJA

•Says the Police Radio will bring the Police closer to the people

The Inspector General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni today, 31st March, 2021 commissioned the new Nigeria Police Radio, 99.1FM, Abuja.

The Nigeria Police Radio, which is one of the legacy projects of the Force within the past 2 years will help bring the police closer to the people and bolster partnership and good working relationship between the police and the people.

The IGP, in his key note address, noted that the radio station will provide community-based radio broadcast services. It will serve as a veritable avenue for the Nigeria Police to engage, enlighten and inform the public on policing activities and other security-related matters.

The IGP further noted that the radio station will air programs targeted at involving the citizens in the security of their localities especially on ways to spot and report crimes and other necessary steps to take in the event of a crime or security emergency.

The IGP thanked the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari for the unrelenting commitment of the Federal Government to the security and safety of Nigerians and the support for the Police in the enhancement of its operational capacity. He observed that the Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja is a product of the laudable gesture of the Federal Government and within the vision of the Community Policing initiative of the Force which emphasizes smooth information flow towards strengthening the bond between the citizens and the Police.

The Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed commended the Nigeria Police for the innovative and security-enabling initiative and assured the IGP that his Ministry will continue to partner with the Nigeria Police to make useful and security-related information readily available to Nigerians. There was also a strong parliamentary presence at the commissioning as the Deputy Senate President, represented by Dr Otive Igbuzor and the Chairman Senate Committee on Media and Publicity, Senator Ajibola Basiru were in attendance. The lawmakers pledged the support of the National Assembly to the continuous reform of the Nigeria Police.

Also in attendance at the commissioning were members of the Force Management Team, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity - Mallam Garba Shehu, Director-General, National Broadcasting Commission represented by – Dr Iganmu Onoja, Director-General, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), represented by the Director Programmes, Mrs Msurshima Kighiv, members of the diplomatic community, top brass of the military, law enforcement and the security community amongst other dignitaries.

The Nigerian Police Force

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by MansoryMX(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is commendable. I hope now they can respond to people’s complains regularly, on time and not politicize it because I know the men on black in my Kwantri too well.

Wow FCT for the first time... The mod that wrongly ban me some weeks ago! How e be you now! Modafucking modafucka angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by Ahmed0336(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Okay.

I think States with high rates of insecurities needs this station more than Abj.

Bornu
Zamfara
Niger
Kaduna

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
God bless NPF

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Okay.

I think States with high rates of insecurities needs this station more than Abj.

Bornu
Zamfara
Niger
Kaduna
Must you look for a way to condemn every innovation ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by Ahmed0336(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
supportnija:
Must you look for a way to condemn every innovation ?
Something must be wrong with you upstairs.
What I wrote up there is the truth.
BTW, how did I condemn the said innovation

29 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by ojun50(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lie muhammad surppose dey here
Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by virtuousheart: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by ictjobber: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Expect more projects from the extension IGP.

Adamu must cash out before he vacates his seat
Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by cardoctor(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
I hope this love affair lasts. Very soon network will spoil. Next thing thief don carry the transmitter etc. Kudos Sha to IGP. My mom's junior when she was in office.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's nice idea.
Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by Militant30: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
rte
Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by BruncleZuma: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin

99.1 FM, Police is your friend, don't touch that dial!!!

Breaking News: Naira notes mysteriously appear in the hands of Corporal Adamu at a startegic strategic checkpoint as he tried to clear a traffic holdup.

10 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by Risingblue008(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Loll
grin grin grin
The only thing u go dey hear for d radio station na
Over over
Copy
XYX do u copy?
thunder fire Dem
Fvcked up country

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Getting their priorities right I see
Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by 00000g: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
I'm sure they used 220billion to build the station

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by GreaterFuture3: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigerian Police FM? I see a lot of potential and benefits from that.
We hope it is fully and Effectively maximised

Full Cover body trucks available for Sure steady haulage Logistics Jobs. If you need them, 15, 20 tonnes, hit me Up. (See signature for Contact)

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by Cdng5: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
I create/design professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your business. motion graphics, 2d animations, I also design flyers, logos, etc. Contact me on whatsapp via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9
Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by kennykruzmason: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
will they manage it well
Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by Bayaar02(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Na lamba dem go dey drop! �
Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by BuhariAFailure: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
That doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a big failure

4 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by EkelediliBuhari: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
When police officers die the real shame is that they die serving their selfish interest I.e private security

If you have to die try doing if while serving your country, while protecting the masses
Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by janedonez(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Good
Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by DoctorDree(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Does this stops the rate of crimes and kidnapping in the country??
Let’s see how far this goes in bringing stability to the security system in the country,to me it seems like a lost priority and an act of show off from the part of government......

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Commissions Nigeria Police Radio 99.1FM, Abuja by SEGLIZ: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
idiot commissioning radio station order than face security.
fund that would have procure weaponry for officers and men being diverted for unworthy purpose.
misplaced priority.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Nothing In Labour Party’ – Guber Aspirant Joins PDP In Ogun / Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP / Tanko Muhammad Swears In Eight Supreme Court Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.