Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Want To Send Money To Any Part Of The World ?? We Can Handle It For You� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Send Money To Any Part Of The World ?? We Can Handle It For You� (159 Views)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Send Money To Any Part Of The World ?? We Can Handle It For You� by Haryormeedey(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Thank you for taking our time to click on my ads.

As the subject of this thread says, do you want to send money to any part of the world ? either for school fees, goods or services, hotel reservation, ticket, or any other purposes?

We can handle it for you.

I charged just 400/$ as against the black market rate of 480/$.

HOW DOES THIS WORK ?
You pay naira into our Nigerian bank account while we credit your clients account anywhere in the world.

Need our services? You can reach us on whatsapp 08145740258

Thank God.���
Re: Want To Send Money To Any Part Of The World ?? We Can Handle It For You� by Haryormeedey(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2021
GOOD MORNING GUYS

still paying your bills at affordable rate

I charge just 400/$ as against official rate of 480/$.

Thank you.
Re: Want To Send Money To Any Part Of The World ?? We Can Handle It For You� by fffolly: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Haryormeedey:
GOOD MORNING GUYS

still paying your bills at affordable rate

I charge just 400/$ as against official rate of 480/$.

Thank you.

Do you accept escrow?
Re: Want To Send Money To Any Part Of The World ?? We Can Handle It For You� by Haryormeedey(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2021
Sure

In as much as the escrow is from Nairaland here and he/she is trusted.

No problem.

(1) (Reply)

Better Loans For Better Businesses / Top Certified Bitcoin Merchant / Believe In Yourself And Reach For The Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.