Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' (45031 Views)

BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village / BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada / Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by ZACHIE: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2021
Idiko1:

Why would the EFCC and CBN arrest anybody for what he\she does with hard earned money? Once the currency is in circulation, it cease the protective leverage it enjoyed under the custody of CBN.
Have you made any sense with this statement?
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by PhyllsBaba(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2021
froshdhayveed:
e clear
E neva show o
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by The5DME(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No be money dey ground so
na groundnut.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by joey150(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2021
Truthteller2020:

Make u keep quiet for.You think this nonsense can happen anywhere else, dancing on top country's currency notes?danm..
Haha. Happens in American strip clubs all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by MufasaLion: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Prussian:

My friend, will you shut up and stop talking nonsense with your kolanut English.

Damn bruv!. Damn!

You petty grin
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by hotwax: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2021
all I see is fat people...

I wonder those who sleep with fridge
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Donchieli: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2021
The only thing I de see na big big bottom
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Saao(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
If efcc or the CBN should use Nigeria police to arrest them now for defacing the naira they will start shouting that the government is wicked
not real money. Something they called Nollywood Naira. Photocopy currency just for the movie

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by FreeSpirited: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Evening newspapers...u can only imagine the diameter of their honeypot

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by maureensylvia(f): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Odiegwu o
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by richeeyo(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Idiko1:

Why would the EFCC and CBN arrest anybody for what he\she does with hard earned money? Once the currency is in circulation, it cease the protective leverage it enjoyed under the custody of CBN.
Naa mumu people like you dey end up in prison because of grammar
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by adesegun121(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by 1759ademola(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
If efcc or the CBN should use Nigeria police to arrest them now for defacing the naira they will start shouting that the government is wicked
The CBN and Buhari already deface the Naira Baba.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Burgerlomo: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hello efcc ... I want to blow whistle o grin

I will advise you to blow a trailer horn because the whistle is going to be too small grin
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by GeneralPula: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Idiko1:

If you try this in USA with dollar, ohh you can’t even try it..
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Albertone(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Idiko1:

This is why when nigerians go abroad,there is a lot to be unlearned.

You can't even fold a usd bill into two,let alone squeezing.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Topmaike007(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2021
Chioma99:
i really want to make good use of one plot of land close to my house to plant only early maturing vegetables such as ewedu.
my mum planted ewedu in our backyard sometimes ago and we started harvesting them in just 4 weeks or so
i really love the way they are been grown and now i just want to know how profitable it is when one wants to go into it commercially.
ewedu is profitable that's if you got better market near you...

You can make around 2k with one cup of ewedu which is sold around #30-50 and when planting ewedu pls mix it efo(green) and Ugu (pumpkin). One Ugu is sold for around #300 at the local market now.

I have a neigbour here in Osun State she sold 100 pieces of Ugu in a week that's around 30k and guess what it's people that usually come and buy it from her at times..

Ewedu too is around #50 at the market..

I have people making around 50-60 in a month through what you want to venture into..

My mum used this Business you want to venture into to send i and my siblings to school...

I hope I made sense cheesy

Moreover I like that image you attached to your comment.

Shalom..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by GeneralPula: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2021
All I see her hookup girls..
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by yugoo: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Kingcalls:
Na dem...Association of useless Nigerian women( Eastern branch)
Why so much bitterness in your criticism?
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Peace081:
Na money be that?

Not real money though... It's called a Prop!
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by NOwazobia: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Association of Exotic Hoes (AEH).
Spits
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Trustedpronet: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Dancing is great....but this one look like they are under the influence of something.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2021
What's this?
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by SocialJustice: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2021
Anita's body is African gold. See everywhere full and shaking.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2021
Idiko1:

You don't disrespect a sane country's currency. This is total disrespect of the naira.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by DoubleBliss(f): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Where una dey see this money? Abeg help me.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by BigYash: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Politicians food. Which efcc wan arrest who? The one controlled by their sugar daddies abi?
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Royaldave200(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Paliowei:
Na fake counterfeit money wey video directors dey use for movies and music videos.

You are wise.
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by TimmyTen(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2021
It’s a movie set.... those are fake currencies
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Falomo211(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Na movie dem dem act....that money doesn't look real

e be like say na only u dey look well
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by femijay8271(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2021
brityann96:
Okay oo.. we don hear
what's the name of the channel?
Re: Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' by Baviyow: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
Na fake currency be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' / Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party Week 3 / Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.