Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate (642 Views)

10 Powerful Video Game Stories Told Without Words / Fifa Mobile 19 - Tots Ends Soon - Whats Next? - What Players Should You Invest I / 6 Biggest Lies Ever Told In Video Gaming History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by crafteck(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
To be continued.. So people who know more have said if ur making more than 400k monthly, dont relocate, though the instability in Nigeria dey fear person,government does what it wants when it wants, no escape for now, na to find another business join the available ones since my attention is not usually needed here, the current ones can run without me..

Thinking of which to face..
Bakery
Bet shop
Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by makermix1: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
crafteck:
To be continued.. So people who know more have said if ur making more than 400k monthly, dont relocate, though the instability in Nigeria dey fear person,government does what it wants when it wants, no escape for now, na to find another business join the available ones since my attention is not usually needed here, the current ones can run without me..

Bakery
Bet shop

bakery
Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by AyarmBoye(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
crafteck:

Bakery
Bet shop

first I need to meet u in person.... note u are my role model in this gaming business.... u just Dey motivate me .Although it’s a tough business, it’s not bad..... bro I Dey wait for others ideas too.....

1 Like

Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by typicalgamer(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
AyarmBoye:
first I need to meet u in person.... note u are my role model in this gaming business.... u just Dey motivate me .Although it’s a tough business, it’s not bad..... bro I Dey wait for others ideas too.....

You boss you still they look up to person.

Your system full die na.

Account pieces
Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by AyarmBoye(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
typicalgamer:

You boss you still they look up to person.

Your system full die na.

Account pieces
u don carry u whining reach here ...
Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by crafteck(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
See dis whiners.......

Lounge and carwash

Customised stickers, wall papers and t-shirts game based

Lesson and tutorials

Pool/bar

1 Like

Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by Emeka71(m): 3:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Then start playing pool.
Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by AyarmBoye(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2021
crafteck:
See dis whiners.......

Lounge and carwash

Lesson and tutorials

Pool/bar
lesson n tutorial as in ?
Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by typicalgamer(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2021
crafteck:
See dis whiners.......

Lounge and carwash

Lesson and tutorials

Pool/bar

Perfect a guy's doing something exactly like this here, except from wallpaper and he's making a killing no joke.
Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by Ikezy2021: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
crafteck:
See dis whiners.......

Lounge and carwash

Lesson and tutorials

Pool/bar

Hello please I have quite an issue with my Fifa 20 on my ps4. I have the cd and it worked fine for the first few months since I got the console, however, recently I have to download an update file every time I want to play the game. Downloading 6gb update everyday is making me worried. Is there something I can do to fix this? Ps: I still have more than 400gn storage on the HDD.

1 Like

Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by GentlSummrbreez: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
crafteck:

Bakery
Bet shop

I have a couple of ideas you may be interested in funding; first is a canned soft drink concept, and the second is a music label company for grooming independent artists and providing them with the right tools and information needed to succeed. I myself am an independent artist on the rise and quite promising. Long term investments. Cheers.
Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by crafteck(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
GentlSummrbreez:

I have a couple of ideas you may be interested in funding; first is a canned soft drink concept, and the second is a music label company for grooming independent artists and providing them with the right tools and information needed to succeed. I myself am an independent artist on the rise and quite promising. Long term investments. Cheers.

Music artist that have seen only know how to smoke, and if they make money, they will betray
Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by GentlSummrbreez: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
crafteck:

Music artist that have seen only know how to smoke, and if they make money, they will betray

That's why you should work with someone with exposure, training, experience, and who is trying to build a legacy. As regards the money part, you will have a lawyer and we all draw up legal documentation of how much your stake will be, since you will be a board member. No emotional business dealings, all legal and documented for each party.
Re: Whats Next Since Ive Been Told Not To Relocate by Mrgamer21: 12:26pm On May 26, 2021
Just continue to expand your businesses, but if you have the opportunity to travel do it because it will broaden your perspective.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 14 / Playstation 4 Pro In 2023 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.