Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

NFC Boss,Dr. Chidia,APC Chieftains Celebrate Senator Chris Adighije - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NFC Boss,Dr. Chidia,APC Chieftains Celebrate Senator Chris Adighije (134 Views)

Well-Wishers Celebrate Senator Rochas Okorocha Over His Certificate Of Return / Chris Adighije's 74th Birthday Party: Orji Kalu, Umahi Spotted / Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFC Boss,Dr. Chidia,APC Chieftains Celebrate Senator Chris Adighije by Showbby28: 5:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Notable Chieftains of the All Progressives CongressParty in Abia State on Sunday gathered in Umuahia to celebrate, former Senator and Party Chieftain ; Senator Chris Adighije who turned 76 recently.

The Umuahia residence of Adihije who also doubles as the current Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of Council, Federal University Lokoja by the Federal Government of Nigeria, hosted party dignitaries who stormed his home to celebrate his new age.

Articulating his speech, the Managing Director of the Nigerian Film Corporation, Dr. Chidia Maduekwe, rendered prayers of gratitude over the life of Senator Adihije.

“We are indeed grateful to God almighty for meeting you in good health, it’s not just about adding another year but being in good health for which we are grateful to God almighty.

“We are grateful to almighty God ,who has kept you all these years and who made sure that. We are also grateful for being an elder of our party that is worthy of emulation.His banner of love will continue to fly above you and we give him the glory and we are happy , thank you for hosting us on a very short notice today”. Let me also thank the Leader of our party Senator Orji Uzor Kalu for his sterling leadership of our party in this state”he concluded”

Apparently cheery over the attendance of guests in his honour, the former Abia Central Senator and seasoned geologist expressed his gratitude to the dignitaries.

He described the result of the March 27th Bye election for Aba Federal Constituency as the will of God , saying that the party will learn from its mistakes to make better progress in future elections.

His words”We shall move on triumphantly, the devil shall not have any space for us for we shall overcome, for everything that happens to any man God is aware. The outcome of the last election has a reason, though the election was a shambolic exercise but we give God the glory. So don’t be discouraged , we will learn a lot from this and move forward. I’m also delighted that a few hours after the election was announced, you (Orji Kalu) went to worship with Mascot at the church and God is watching. I will still be here when you under your leadership produces a Governor for the state. They voted out the party , but it was thwarted. We seem to have won the battle but we are going to win the war .

Adihije also praised Senator Kalu’s Political sojourn , describing it as courageous.

“I told people, this is one man who did not translate from the Government House to the Senate , he went to the Senate almost 14 years after he left the Government House. Those who go these days manipulate their way from Government House. This is a man everybody hates to love , they might dislike him but once they see him they fall in love with him.

“I am 76 this year and I pray that you all present shall exceed that age , for honoring me , God will honour you. I thank you all for stopping by to celebrate with me in my house from Aba, despite all that happened.

Other personalities who attended the event include, Hon. Nnana Kalu, Hon Acho Obioma, Rev Jemaimah Ola Kalu, Engr Ndukwe Orji among others.

https://thenigeriadaily.com/2021/03/31/nfc-bossdr-chidiaapc-chieftains-celebrate-senator-chris-adighije/

Re: NFC Boss,Dr. Chidia,APC Chieftains Celebrate Senator Chris Adighije by adesegun121(m): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2021
Ook

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Coup In Niger But Keeps Mute On Ebonyi Killing / Anambra Pensioners Demand Payment Of 11 Months Salary Arrears / Hon Emeka Chinweze Sends Easter Message To Ndi Dunukofia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.