Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover (41124 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Coproso: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2021
i
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by SarkinYarki: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Weak ass man
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Sunade23:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

What are you waiting for? Transport your family members to South Korea now..

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Danilo77(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Ain't waste my RIP...
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by oluwaseyi0: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
What do those friends gain now

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Riseup4: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
That is exactly how women are, maybe the man never new. Women are closer to LUSIFER while men are closer to Jah
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by MMM44M: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Too Bad
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Prussian: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Another simp bites the dust.
RIP don cost for market now, I don't have any to give. The only thing more expensive than RIP is Fvcks.

I don't give a fvck and no RIP for him.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
This is true love, he died for love, how many men can do that?
He's just been stupid.

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by JonCina(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Imagine, so after he has completed the traditional marriage, she went ahead to commit such an act. Why didn't she break it off before the went ahead with the traditional wedding.

The Blood of that man is on that stupid woman's head.

Big untruth!
No person's blood is on her head: the man killed himself, simple & his blood is on his head alone!!

2 Likes

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by SarkinYarki: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2021
galaxy2020:
Straight to Hell.... Mumuness!

Na lie !!!!! Nothing like hell...you heaven and hell are with you on earth
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

If I whozz you hot slap.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by BrainSanitizer: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2021
He's now the ex.
Too bad he is not courageous enough to live and make them regret their action.
If you break my heart in this manner, I will break your whole life. No two ways about it.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Prussian: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Can your father do that?
Abi na love kill your papa?

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by BareFacedLies(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Another stupid man angry
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Jupita771: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2021
This thing call LUV

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by induka(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Simpson
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
That's stupidity not true love, he should have move on with his life, I hate seeing this kind of news

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Mayng01(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Foolishness at its peak
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by ABCthings: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Prussian:

Can your father do that? Abi na love kill your papa?
cheesy
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Imagine, so after he has completed the traditional marriage, she went ahead to commit such an act. Why didn't she break it off before the went ahead with the traditional wedding.

The Blood of that man is on that stupid woman's head.
That is a woman for you. Just that the young man made a terrible mistake by taking his own life.

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by lordcabasa(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Indeed it takes a friend and an enemy to kill you.

These Hoes sure ain't loyal
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by NiRfreak(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
Not true love...it's mumu love. Loving someone who sees you as a fool is not love. it's stupidity.
I know you can't pray such kind of love for your son.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by adecz: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2021

She probably left him due to
his mumutiousness...

Imagine !!!

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Vinnie2000(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Females and their Selfish way of Reasoning..
Very Funny.. grin
If the reverse (A Girl killing herself because her boyfriend cheated),, was the case,, You will have called for Brimstone and Fire to Consume him and wish him to rot in Hell!
It's a Girl doing a bad thing now,, you stylish absolve her of any blame..
Plzz You Ladies should be objective and honest with yourselves.. undecided

BTW, Why is Taraba the only place we hear of such cases??

JovialJune:

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Bmaster(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
you could have just say Rip and move on instead of looking for who will die for you lots.

For your mind,all men na the same abi

You'll wait forever undecided
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Some people are just terrible not just women.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by VULCAN(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Pathetic.

Part of the evil of broken homes and feminism is the eventual degrading of the boy child.

Most women end up destroying the masculinity of their boys when there is no father around to toughen him up.

A real man is well able to bounce back from the shocks of life regardless of the initial pain they bring.

This fellow is now dead. And his ex-fiance will not only snub his funeral she may even have sex with the ex now current guy on the day of his burial.

Simping is dangerous. Avoid it

2 Likes

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by emmnprince(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Troyze:
Visit the link on my signature to learn how to stop losing bets on football matches

We're not visiting. Tell your family and friends, online and offline, to do the visiting. And when they become successful in gambling, then you are legitimately free to inform us to visit whatever link with authentic evidence of their success.

#GoGetADecentLifeOutsideGambling

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Freemasonry: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2021
I hate hearing this kind of annoying news.
If my girl decides to cheat or leave me - as is her right to. I will simply find a dozen holes to sow my wild oats. In fact, I will bleep her friends or sister if possible.
Trust me when I say this is the best emotional therapy.

I can’t waste my sweet sweet sweet life for anyone! Never!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Your Poop Says About Your Health. / NNPC Is Constructing N21bn Hospital In Katsina – GMD / Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.