Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost (9777 Views)

David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today 2/12/2021: No Sit-At-Home / Award Of The Dualization Of Lokoja - Benin Road - PDP Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by erniok(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

So , because PDP laid the foundaiton, APC must continue with the looting eh?

You APC supporters should stop excusing evil. Your party was voted in part to run fair and just government, and to end corruption, not to continue and enlarge it.
Fixed.
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by lexy2014: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
PDP should STFU

Y should they?
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by DEADALIVE: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2021
....and one mumu economist somewhere in another trend will be blaming yahoo boys....
Useless country wey only execute projects jux because election is approaching so that they can have excess money to rig.
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Seniorwriter(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

So , because PDP laid the foundaiton, APC must continue with the looting eh?

You APC supporters should stop excusing evil. Your party was voted in part to run fair and just government, and to end corruption, not to continue it.

How did you come to the conclusion that I'm an APC supporter ? With your quoting my mention should I assume you support the useless party called PDP?
My stance is for a paradigm shift by youths to vote out these clueless leaders and also render the two incompetent parties redundant and irrelevant because they are the same.....Nigeria was and is not any better with the leadership from any of the political party aforementioned!!!!
Deep Quote
Ability to comprehend is a superpower

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by cardoctor(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmm. Wonderful
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by airminem(f): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2021
PDP is so annoying. They dont have what it takes to play a strong opposition party for now, giving APC the grounds to do anyhow with Nigerians. They the pdp cant even prove a their position. The are all mad and the governors are totally divided. . . .
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Seniorwriter(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Y should they?
Because they are the same!!!! Clueless and useless lots!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:

How did you come to the conclusion that I'm an APC supporter ? With your quoting my mention should I assume you support the useless party called PDP?
My stance is for a paradigm shift by youths to vote out these clueless leaders and also render the two incompetent parties redundant and irrelevant because they are the same.....Nigeria was and is not any better with the leadership from any of the political party aforementioned!!!!
Deep Quote

@Seniorwriter

So blast APC for being corrupt too. Yes, the messenger is tainted, but the fact is, APC was voted to change things, and they ain't changing things.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Foolishbuhari: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
bullshit they did worst

No they didn’t and you should know it's you masses shitting out the monies being stolen but you are ready to support one party because you don't like the other. Ain't that foolishness? An extra billion naira per km on a road budget which is already over inflated! Rccg did a KM of road at ₦22.9m for Pete's sakes!

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Abalado(f): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2021
The way u talk and show passion for APC shows you are their card carrying member,ode
Seniorwriter:

Deep Quote

@Seniorwriter
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by mnwogu(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2021
EmptyGarden:
And I thought the NDDC was bad.

And we hv seen the elder brother of corruption in APC.
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by stampedconcrete: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeria is like North and South Korea merged together and ruled by North Korea.
We are not in any way compatible with the north. We are far more civilized that these uncircumcised Philistines.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by mnwogu(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
EmptyGarden:

And we hv seen the elder brother of corruption in APC. PDP was just learning work. Even Satan dey fear APC.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by stampedconcrete: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

No they didn’t and you should know it's you masses shitting out the monies being stolen but you are ready to support one party because you don't like the other. Ain't that foolishness? An extra billion naira per km on a road budget which is already over inflated! Rccg did a KM of road at ₦22.9m for Pete's sakes!

Some people bypass reason just because of bias. Civilization is far from them.
What makes us humans?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Seniorwriter(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

So blast APC for being corrupt too. Yes, the messenger is tainted, but the fact is, APC was voted to change things, and they ain't changing things.

No need making only online noice(blast)...As a member of a group of over 3k we are doing an underground parking for the removal of these clueless lots.
You can also be proactive by creating a group of young people and keep growing with them....as for me I add value to them by making them financially independent and also push them to comprehend the complex structure of our political and economically process here....spreading the awareness of how necessary the boothing out these two evil party via votes to young people around you is a very long duty !!! Do the needful anywhere you find yourself!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity !!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by lexy2014: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Because they are the same!!!! Clueless and useless lots!

@Seniorwriter

How are they d same?
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2021
stampedconcrete:
Nigeria is like North and South Korea merged together and ruled by North Korea.
We are not in any way compatible with the north. We are far more civilized that these uncircumcised Philistines.

Yeah and it was under the rule of Southerners that we had 16 billion dollars spent on power projects that did not materialize, and 800million naira found in a private jet going to where...and let's not forget the missing billions, and subsidy scams too....as well as the inflated cotnracts.

And guess where the former governor who was jailed in the UK for corrutipiton and money laundering came from...yes the South.

Nigerians all have the same corruption problem. It isn't just a Northern problem.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Seniorwriter(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2021
lexy2014:

How are they d same?

Deep Quote
Ability to comprehend is a superpower.....

@Seniorwriter
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by ogbonti: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Do Nigerians realize they collectively have the power to stop slll this embezzlement?

If the level of corruption in Nigeria today happens in Algeria or Egypt will the president and the entire administration last up to the next 7 days in office ?

Why are Nigerians especially the youths cowards?

I guess we the generation that fought the IBB dictatorship are extinct from the country

the current youths are simply hopeless

Their future is being stolen before their very eyes and they can’t do anything to stop it

When Buhari was a youth in 1966 @ age 24 he couldn’t accept what he saw as oppression of the Northern region and he was part of the group that took over from Gen Ironsi

Why are the current youths so docile ?

shame on the youths
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Sheuns(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Only in Nigeria will something cost N1 but when it’s time to execute a contract be it for government or companies it’ll cost N50. Our problems in this country just too much. 2bn for a kilometer of road. Haba.
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by kelib: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
PDP should STFU....
A party that was in power for 16 years yet couldn't give the citizens benefits of a democratic system....both PDP and APC are a shame and anguish to the Nigerian Citizens!!!!
We as youth must make sure we vote for young people with vision and empathy come 2023 without considerations to party affiliations.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity !!!
@Seniorwriter
Its funny how people like you can't face the message n leave the messenger. People are forking suffering in this nation and u think the best to do is still think we should smile because they are using us.
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Seniorwriter(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2021
kelib:
Its funny how people like you can't face the message n leave the messenger. People are forking suffering in this nation and u think the best to do is still think we should smile because they are using us.

How has both the MESSENGER & MESSAGE(S) from this party helped the Citizens!
I'm more interested in Proactivity than mere media talks from politicians.
The only way to help reduce the number of those suffering is to help those around your immediate workstation financially independent...i do mine in my littler way.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by TruthinAction: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2021
This why they are called polithiefians. Over inflated project cost are clever ways to steal money. This is why 40 billion is budgeted for the National Assembly renovation. They will all end up in the pit of hell.
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Peridotushers18: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2021
The fact is that PDP are also corrupt but they are better off APC how long do w intend to condom this.
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Reptyle(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/abuja-kano-road-pdp-calls-for-review-of-n212bn-per-kilometre-cost/

This is a merely political press statement. No science to it. While I agree that the cost of the contract may have been inflated, I expect an opposition party that wants to criticize to be more concrete in their criticism.

I am sure the PDP has some good civil engineers in their ranks that can conduct some research and come up with another cost analysis showing how they plan to execute that same road for 155 billion. That way, we can all see that there is indeed a way to deliver the project at that cost and the government is trying to dupe the people.
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Bluntemperor: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2021
EmptyGarden:

But PDP was for 16 years without any significant infrastructures,or what are we talking about here?
What is the difference between APC and PDP?
Buhari's inability to vet every critical things may be due to his health and like other African leaders, with exception of Mandela of South Africa,who fought for 27 years for his people,yet even before his term expired said he would not run for a second term! That is a patriotic per excellence!
Most African Leaders have nothing to offer their people but are just warming the seats.
Too Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Sibrah: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
bullshit they did worst
So it is pay back time I quess. Stealing contest all on the heads of Nigerians.
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by mmsen: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2021
BigBashiru:

The black race is wicked to themselves.... after all this padding to approve N30000 minimum wage is very hard for them. These guys feel no shame of the shithole they have created but all want to rush to UK and Canada where the white man built without padding public projects.

I mean some of what you said is true but to assume that there is no corruption in the countries that you listed is false.

The problem I have with African corruption is not just the initial act but also the speed with which that money is then taken out of the continent to enrich those who despise Africans. That is something I've never understood.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Sibrah: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2021
This is why I support private individuals doing roads once in a while. It will help up expose the corruption in government faster. Lagos state is another inflated project capital in this country. They specialize in doing first of it kind project to keep their inflation margin as ambiguous as possible.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Lagoon0: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2021
BigBashiru:

The black race is wicked to themselves.... after all this padding to approve N30000 minimum wage is very hard for them. These guys feel no shame of the shithole they have created but all want to rush to UK and Canada where the white man built without padding public projects.
But you supported the administration. I'm now confuse about your real stand
Re: Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost by Foolishbuhari: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2021
stampedconcrete:

Some people bypass reason just because of bias. Civilization is far from them.
What makes us humans?

It's terrible!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari / No Going Back On TSA, Fed Govt Insists / PDP Convention: Court Throws Out Suit Instituted By Sheriff For Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.