Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday (53197 Views)

Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce / Bukky Wright Acquires A House In U.S (Photo) / Bukky Wright Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by harjay1986: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dpharisee:

He will send him bottles of Schnapps and Hennessy with 3 cartons of beer to kill him faster and reduce his lifespan.
To these kids 2021 Range Rover is not for Fathers.
A child goes to the father for N10k, he gives him his last N9k and walks to the bus stop to squeeze himself in a bus because there is no more money to fuel his car. The child runs to the mother, she adds N1K out of the N200k in her account with a statement belittling the man's sacrifice, don't mind your father that's how he will spend all his money out there on women and buying drinks for friends and can't give common N10K to his child. The child exclaims in amazement, Mummy you are the best, meanwhile at that moment the dad is quarreling with conductor over N50 change which he will need for his return transport home in the evening after forfeiting lunch.
I just weak as a father

let me tell you bro there is a saying that whats goes around come around, the son is goin to be old one day and then he will know whats the father try to keep away from him....... if you want to do something for your parent make sure you have the money for the two side ..... for you to be safe bro
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by ggood: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin
Ayo2004:
Olojukokoro go kee u grin
grin
Ayo2004:
Olojukokoro go kee u grin
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by Ayo2004: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mozegee:
I just want to put you correct,the love of a son to a mother is different while the love of a daughter to a father is different. Boys love their mother so much,while daughter's are their fathers heart. My daughter's are really crazy of me.
I pray you have a successful marriage
I mean no bad feelings but if u and your wife quarrels big time,u would see who the children supports
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by NiRfreak(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Micval:
[code][/code]

My brother, no be only you weak oooooo, but I am personally trying to change that, I interface with my children straight up, anything I want to do for them, I make sure they know am the one,not passing it through thier mother
That's what my Dad does every damn time...he never ceases an opportunity to reiterate into the child's head that so so money was sent by himm,..soso school fees was sent...so so thing was bought by himm...I usually wonder why..until I grew up

1 Like

Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by walkingshadow911: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dpharisee:

He will send him bottles of Schnapps and Hennessy with 3 cartons of beer to kill him faster and reduce his lifespan.
To these kids 2021 Range Rover is not for Fathers.
A child goes to the father for N10k, he gives him his last N9k and walks to the bus stop to squeeze himself in a bus because there is no more money to fuel his car. The child runs to the mother, she adds N1K out of the N200k in her account with a statement belittling the man's sacrifice, don't mind your father that's how he will spend all his money out there on women and buying drinks for friends and can't give common N10K to his child. The child exclaims in amazement, Mummy you are the best, meanwhile at that moment the dad is quarreling with conductor over N50 change which he will need for his return transport home in the evening after forfeiting lunch.
I just weak as a father

e be things o my brother!
if I tell you about my own mum ehn I swear God no go forgive me o.
our mothers do this things with no remorse like wtf.
It was now dat we growing up n fending for ourselves, we discovered how hard its to be a bread winner. But unfortunately it is too late, he is six feet beneath already.

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by milann: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

No be lie but once fathers Bleep up big time,he is seen as a failure and can be discarded by the children but if it is the mother,u start to hear"even if she is a witch,na my mama"

Personally I no get time for family wahala,I just wan make money,chop life,travel around the world and meet different kinds of babes and if I don reach like 50 something,I fit born 1 pikin

Life no hard reach that one,person wey just comot school wey just dey hussle go shaply go marry put hand for trouble born 5 pikin in 5 years,na men dey kill themselves
at 50, do you think you can handle the stress of raising a child
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by Dapoewa1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mothers will collect, bags of rice, money, cars and opportunity to go for omugo in overseas. But, the old man's own is one bottle of dry gin.God dey oooo

1 Like

Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by Blazinraj01(f): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

More than u can ever do for yours,all u females know is sentiment,can never say something tangible grin
You missed the point. I'm not looking to banter smiley
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by blinking001(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

Guy,u go see am do
Most married partners cheat and lie to each other so I don't see why someone should have to live forever in that situation

My father died recently and I can't lie,I miss him so much,I just dey use everything catch cruise to cover it up,my father is a rich man but he gave birth to like 10children and he tried to give us rich lives,best schools and so on but such stress is too much even for a rich man and thats what mainly led to his death,if he had just father like one or three of us,he would have had enough money and time to enjoy life to the fullest
Sorry for your loss my bro. life happened bro....trust me i know how it feels to loose a parent...it will only get better for us.Amen.
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
okay
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by Cashify: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oh
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by ophilly: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Audio things.... things celebs do. At least everyone reading has a feeling that the son is successful and the mother is fulfilled.
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by NovusHomo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
BigShishi:
Veteran Nollywood yoruba actress #bukkywright receives 2021 Range Rover Velar as birthday gift from her US based afrobeats upcoming artiste son Ojay.

Her son who had worked in the industry with artistes such as #teni was full of praises and econium on his mother who he described as been an inspiration.

54 year old Bukky Wright had singlehandedly raised Ojay and his brother in Nigeria before sending them to the US.

It was a very nice gesture indeed from an appreciative child and this must be the dream of every parent.

#bukkywright
#ojaywright

#yorubaactress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcBHJTbMDhA

BRAND-NEW SECOND-HAND.
FAKE LOUIS VUITTON.
grin grin
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by ofiko123(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Congratulations to bukky wright...
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by capitalzero: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

Which maltreat?once the father and the mother starts having issues or he doesn't live up to her selfish expectations,she immediately badmouths him to the children in order to gain their support
Women will badmouth men that cheat
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by Ayo2004: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
capitalzero:

Women will badmouth men that cheat
Even if the woman cheats,it is the father's irresponsibility and his inability to be a man that made her cheat
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by capitalzero: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

Even if the woman cheats,it is the father's irresponsibility and his inability to be a man that made her cheat
Most children are not stupid.they detest it when any of the parent cheat. Men are more likely to cheat in marriage than women. If men cheat and behave irresponsibly at home. He would pay for it. Most men also don't have time for their families. Men love social status which is not bad. Some men will neglect family needs-financial, emotional, spiritual and physical because of societal responsibilities.
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by CALCULUS16: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
This life no balance o[/quote]

This life to be balance, we needs to remove some unnecessary burden from our life, if it has to balance very well, you need to change where you are sitting or remove your weighty limited thinking that this life no balance then u would clearly see that we are the one that need to balance it ourself
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by rinzaugustine: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
I hope he completes his weekly payments on time or else the company will repo it and ruin his credit
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by Ayo2004: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
capitalzero:

Most children are not stupid.they detest it when any of the parent cheat. Men are more likely to cheat in marriage than women. If men cheat and behave irresponsibly at home. He would pay for it. Most men also don't have time for their families. Men love social status which is not bad. Some men will neglect family needs-financial, emotional, spiritual and physical because of societal responsibilities.
First of all,women cheat as much as men.Fathers are not usually around so it is mostly what the mothers instill in the children when they are little and naive that grows up in them.Most men are not always available because of financial reasons and this is not their fault as no union, organization or any group can survive without financial means.Many men understand that it is possible to be a good father as long as u support moneywise even if they are not always around to relate with the child but it is impossible to be a good father without being able to pay for the basic needs of the children.Also,women are the one who loves social status more.They are attracted to material things that would enable them to attract high standings and envy in the society

In most advanced societies,the children goes to the mother during divorces and we all know the way single mothers are fond of bad-mouthing the children's father
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by Ghozky(m): 4:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Ayo2004:

The above question tells me that even if u are as old as Methuselah,you no get sense
Hmmm, such a retard, you need special help.
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by skentelelady(f): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
papiforreal:

Father nko? All of you are mad
this shows you are not a good father. Leave bitterness out, you know you cherish your mother more than your father so you are mad too
Re: Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday by Chioma1989: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ayo2004:

Bro,I am not married but I was exposed to many things at a little age,there are not many good wives in Nigeria,infact,they are extinct,most Nigerian women are fond of being entitled,nagging, exaggerating situations,fighting and verbal violence,most of them have problems with their husbands family and if the husband chooses his own family over her,there would be fire in his house

Marriage favours women
Marriage is not an achievement or certificate,do not let anyone tell u that "true happiness comes from having a partner" or "there is nothing better than coming home to a delicious meal",men living with babymamas are happier as they are not entirely committed to the woman and it is better to eat in an eatery than to go and eat in a problematic home

Mr. Ayo, this is deep. By the way, I am a woman. Marriage is not that problematic as portrayed by many. I am married and I don't give my hubby any stress. In fact, he is my role model and mentor. He developed me to the current level of knowledge and exposure I have now. There has not been any cause to regret our marriage and we are on our ninth year. Likewise millions that are married and are enjoying their marriage.

Just be positive and wished to meet your life partner. You would love marriage. At least, you will have someone to share your sorrows, joy, challenges and plans with. God be with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Celebrity Section Complaints/Suggestions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.