Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) (68645 Views)

Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
alfasexy:

Satan forbid I learn anything from the crucified 33 year old mumu virgin.

I swear... You're my gee

1 carton of Johnny walker for you.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by banmee(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
buJu234:
Let's b realistic in terms of security Nigeria is way ahead of the US oo..

a place where people are moving around with weapon of mass destruction I.e GUNs...

Please fear them..

they can kill for small thing oo.. especially the blacks, Latinos, white supremacists etc..

I wonder how you can say that with a straight face and not collapse laughing. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
These deaths miggt be gang related. As an innitiation act, Sone gangs ask new members to kill random people just to prove that they got the juice. That they are cut out for gang life.

4 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Probably drug related, she owed her dealers... I really have to stop watching series based on drugtrade
You have to,man..
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
American with its gun problem.

From High School shooting to shopping mall shooting.

America is a gangster paradise.

Rest in Peace to this beauty queen who went as far as pursing tertiary education.

4 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by reversedrolez: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

You should spend more time looking at American media pages...talkless the social media pages. Americans bash their country well well.

When Yahoo was allowing commenting on their articles, I used to lurk there. Some of the comments you read there self...makes you wonder if the US is about to break out in open war.

129 people killed in 3 months in one city alone (phillidelphia).Even Calabar the hotbed of cultist. doesn't do a quarter of such numbers in a whole year from robberies, kidnappings and gang related deaths

6 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by stayclearofme: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Cybercop2002:
why are you such a fool , you stoop so low and even behave like a baby ,how do you know she was killed by her fellow black and you are black yourself instead of hoping white did it so your fellow Nigeria won't face ant accusation i believe your forefather are among those coward who sold their fellow people to white during slavery so that they can lick white ass,
Lol you are just typing jargons. If you know the rate of killings by blacks in America then you will understand the guy's suspicion. Black kills blacks more than the whites, blacks don't even love themselves.
For your information black Americans are one of the most heartless people on earth if not the most heartless. I live here and I have seen it all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Judgesledge(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
aremuforlife:
No place is safe on earth, America is more dangerous than Nigeria, but you will never see their media or social media blacklisting their country, it's unusual of them.
Agree with you bro, but my family and hood guys still prefer America's brand of danger to the primordial , bigoted and often senseless brand of danger in naija

4 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Kenzboi1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Is only God that protect, no matter how secured a place is, if anything bad wants to happen it will.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Cybercop2002: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol you are just typing jargons. If you know the rate of killings by blacks in America then you will understand the guy's suspicion. Black kills blacks more than the whites, blacks don't even love themselves.
For your information black Americans are one of the most heartless people on earth if not the most heartless. I live here and I have seen it all.
i can argue with you since you lived there mean you are talking from experience
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Bigzigg(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
So pathetic
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by stayclearofme: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=Cybercop2002 post=100388844]i pity you if they arrest you now for interrogation you will post it to nairaland for people to pray for you,inferior complex [/quote
]
Guy this has nothing to do with complex google is your friend. You can google and read about one on one or gang related killings in America, majority are always blacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by dragunov: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Definitely killed by a black American..You run leave Bokoharam and Bandits for Nigeria only to meet those heartless black Americans who kill for no reason

True. They just beef you for nothing and kill for the dumbest reasons. Although its a general thing in the US shared among blacks and whites and Hispanics, the Akata own is just too much. Any reason is enough reason. It could be a case of rejection of love advances, refusal to dash him money when he begged for a "dollar or two", or just raw beef over your success.

5 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by CryptoRepublic1: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
The father saw the killer ran into a car and the father didn't get the car reg or atleast the car description?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by faste: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Cybercop2002:
why are you such a fool , you stoop so low and even behave like a baby ,how do you know she was killed by her fellow black and you are black yourself instead of hoping white did it so your fellow Nigeria won't face ant accusation i believe your forefather are among those coward who sold their fellow people to white during slavery so that they can lick white ass,
Can't you critize without insulting?
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Definitely killed by a black American..You run leave Bokoharam and Bandits for Nigeria only to meet those heartless black Americans who kill for no reason

Why do you people hate on Black Americans? It’s like you don’t have actual problems to focus on...

Meanwhile, you try to imitate us in your dress, speech, and all else. Pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by amafor1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rip to the dead,what a beauty wasted like that
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by lapazi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:

You should spend more time looking at American media pages...talkless the social media pages. Americans bash their country well well.

When Yahoo was allowing commenting on their articles, I used to lurk there. Some of the comments you read there self...makes you wonder if the US is about to break out in open war.

I miss yahoo comment section, where might one find similar space apart from Reddit? Do you have any idea?
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by bluebay(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hope nor be pickup matter sha. Coz something like this happened to someone I know in Germany... young and beautiful girl too and not until after the police accessed her phone and found out she has been running pickup and giving stories and gotten several threats .

2 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by dragunov: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
reversedrolez:

129 people killed in 3 months in one city alone (phillidelphia).Even Calabar the hotbed of cultist. doesn't do a quarter of such numbers in a whole year from robberies, kidnappings and gang related deaths

Its the free guns my friend. In the US, guns are more than humans in number. An individual can own up to 10guns.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
lapazi:

I miss yahoo comment section, where might one find similar space apart from Reddit? Do you have any idea?

Sorry, no idea, apart from Reddit for now.

Unless you want to try Disqus or 4chan
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by faste: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
I think american should halt this gun culture.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
RIP
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by doxijaw: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

Why do you people hate on Black Americans? It’s like you don’t have actual problems to focus on...

Meanwhile, you try to imitate us in your dress, speech, and all else. Pitiful.

Imitating black Americans is one problematic issue

Those doing it are importing all the social dysfunctionalities you acquired during slavery.

You should set good examples.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Incognito403: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Shut up. Uncle Ruckus!!!

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by zudozz: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
No where safe...

Except under the canopy of God Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
lekki1444:
white supremacist in philadelphia though ?

There are white supremacists in Philadelphia. Didn't they disrupt the protests for George Floyd last year?
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by lekki1444: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
floss:

All this bad news happening daily keeps me wondering if actually this life is real, after spending close to 60 years or thereabout on earth, only to wake up and be told how you have been asleep for 60years...

Those that have died could have at least given us clue if this earth is only but an illusion, so that all this struggle, hustle, tussle, killings, will end because it doesn't worth it..
it is an illusion in that it is a projection of the collective consciousness of everyone in the universe manifested in a three dimensional reality. the world is a stage and we are all actors. the role you get to play is determined by the audition process. the audition process is how you live your life in this reincarnation and you will get the role in the next reincarnation. question is ? do you want to play the role of the guy in traffic in the hot sun chasing down cars to sell a 50 naira product ? if the answer is NO i suggest you make some adjustments now
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:
So sad!! RIP to the Beauty.

Buhari's Badluck everywhere
Haba oga wetin consign buhari 4 this mata

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
aremuforlife:
No place is safe on earth, America is more dangerous than Nigeria, but you will never see their media or social media blacklisting their country, it's unusual of them.

American is 1000 times safer than Nigeria. I know both countries. Police, Fire department, hospitals, courts, forensics all work, and no kidnappings

2 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
jerflakes:

Any Beauty queen punna no dey fresh again o!
see where una head de go
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
9icest:
Even the American government admits that the US ranks one of the unsafest countries in the world.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2018/09/27/revealed-the-15-most-dangerous-places-to-live/?sh=2cb7b58a4706

Nigeria has its wahala but these are merely associated with corruption and poverty. Meanwhile, the us problems are way beyond easy repairs; a depressed gun man can create the damage that will leave hundreds dead, there is fear of terrorism and also the issue with hate, racism and gun violence. But still America is the richest and most prosperous country. I’d take it over Nigeria any damn day or time!

That Forbes article is based on an Internations survey. Which is how expats personally view places they live abroad. And it is because of their discomfort with the US having gun violence/mass shootings.

For being a world power the rates of gun violence are dismal but can it be compared to crime and violence in Nigeria? I don’t think so.

In America we don’t fear terrorism much because it is rare. I am afraid of gun violence/mass shootings and police/State violence.

In Nigeria I also had fear of terrorism, kidnappings, and armed robbery... then later learned if I return I’d also have to fear SARS/state violence

Nigeria is ranked 16th most dangerous in the world and the United States is at 36 here... https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/most-dangerous-countries

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thief Locks Himself Inside Victim’s Car (photo) / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.