Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) (68665 Views)

Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by dragunov: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

How many “akata” do you know?

People will watch a tv show or listen to Tupac and start speaking on Black Americans as if you have done research into us. You ppl are hilarious.

As if Nigerians don’t kill each other over nothing. As if promising people aren’t murdered for small small money in armed robberies and such? C’mon. As if you ppl aren’t constantly afraid of being killed by friends and family and enemies over your successes As if men don’t kill over being jilted in Nigeria? This is laughable!!

Do not quote me for any dumb reason niggah! I do not need to prove anything to you. And I don't glean my knowledge from TV shows. I know 1st hand what I am talking about. If my facts don't go down well with you, you owe yourself the responsibility to bug off my comments and go play elsewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

It’s because I was raised in a wholesome family like most Black Americans are that your idiocy insulted me. How you were raised is what is in question here...

You don’t know anything about us and just hating while looking from outside... A Black American probably made fun of your accent once and you’ve harbored resentments ever since. Lmao. Grow up.

and the statistics? Which statistics? Statistics say that Black Americans are the most heartless people on Earth as you said? That was you quoting statistics? or was it just you being a stereotyping slowpoke/idiot/dummy

You're not even intelligent enough to explain to stayclearofme and SarkinYarki on how the w:hyte media uses its false statistics to show black Americans in a negative way.

Black Americans are 30% of the U:S population so for example if a city has 1000 w:hyte people and 300 black people and 180 black people commit crimes out of the 300 that means according to stats over 50% of black Americans in that city commit crimes.
While 400 w:hyte people commit crimes out of the 1000 that means according to stats over 40% of wh:yte people in the city commit crimes.

Now according to the stats by percentage ( they won't tell you it's by percentage) black Americans in that city commit more crimes than wh:yte people but according to the real numbers wh:yte people are the ones committing more crimes.

So please learn to explain how anti black people the U:S really is unless you're a wh:yte person pretending to be black American.

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by zoezoelogistics(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
May her gentle soul rest in peace.

No one is sure of what could happen in the next minute.
Life is all vanity.
All human endeavor and pursuit in life amounts to nothing.

The only thing that makes sense is to secure your eternity in Christ Jesus.
Come to Him today.
He will save you.

Acknowledge you are a sinner.
Confess your sins to Him.
Accept Him as your Lord and Savior.

Once you do all these, you are Born Again.
God bless you.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Must be either mistaken identity or a crime of passion. I don't know what else a young smart girl like this would be involved in to warrant such a gruesome killing. Certainly not drug dealing.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

Black Americans are anything but passive or comfortable... We fight for more rights and equal rights regularly. I’ve even seen Africans saying we are too obsessed with race because we are constantly fighting against discrimination.

And we suffer from generational effects of racism unlike Black immigrants who are leaving their country and starting over, escaping generational poverty. Similar to how in South Africa, Nigerians are able to immigrate and do better than Black South Africans because you aren’t suffering generational effects of having no rights...

If Nigerians are so much better than us and so great then why can’t they succeed in Nigeria? Why must they come to the US? Why haven’t they transformed Nigeria? stay and make Nigeria great rather than coming to the US where Black Americans have done all the work and built all the structures and changed all the policy. Especially if you only come to look down on us and judge us. Why not remain in Nigeria? surely your non-passive, non-comfortable nature can have Nigeria being amongst the wealthiest nations...

They migrate to get higher currency and many of them have already succeeded in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nawao
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

Black Americans are anything but passive or comfortable... We fight for more rights and equal rights regularly. I’ve even seen Africans saying we are too obsessed with race because we are constantly fighting against discrimination.

And we suffer from generational effects of racism unlike Black immigrants who are leaving their country and starting over, escaping generational poverty. Similar to how in South Africa, Nigerians are able to immigrate and do better than Black South Africans because you aren’t suffering generational effects of having no rights...

If Nigerians are so much better than us and so great then why can’t they succeed in Nigeria? Why must they come to the US? Why haven’t they transformed Nigeria? stay and make Nigeria great rather than coming to the US where Black Americans have done all the work and built all the structures and changed all the policy. Especially if you only come to look down on us and judge us. Why not remain in Nigeria? surely your non-passive, non-comfortable nature can have Nigeria being amongst the wealthiest nations...

Hogwash. Nigerian's succeed in America more than African Americans because some come there with a certain hunger and determination to make it after escaping REAL poverty back home. Others are from well to do and strict families with great expectations from their parents after spending so much on school fees so they know they must not mess up. Either way, they have an added incentive to succeed that African Americans don't have hence their general complacent attitude.

To further prove my point, most Akata people I know that move with Nigerians or within Nigerian circles tend to succeed more than their counterparts who don't. To show you that it's generally an attitude/influence problem not racism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by portathena: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
What a loss! rest in peace.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by deavicky(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Buhari is around that area he will take care of the matter.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

Hogwash. Nigerian's succeed in America more than Black Americans because many come into that country with a certain hunger and determination to make it after escaping REAL poverty back home. Others are from well to do/strict families with great expectations from their parents after spending so much on school fees and other expenses sending them to America so they know they must not mess up. Either way, they have an added incentive to succeed that Black Americans don't have hence their general complacent attitude.

To further prove my point, most Akata people I know that move with Nigerians or within Nigerian circles tend to succeed more than their counterparts who don't. To show you that it's generally an attitude/influence problem not racism.

3 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by goody234: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
codemaniacs:

You're not even intelligent enough to explain to stayclearofme and SarkinYarki on how the w:hyte media uses its false statistics to show black Americans in a negative way.

Black Americans are 30% of the U:S population so for example if a city has 1000 w:hyte people and 300 black people and 180 black people commit crimes out of the 300 that means according to stats over 50% of black Americans in that city commit crimes.
While 400 w:hyte people commit crimes out of the 1000 that means according to stats over 40% of wh:yte people in the city commit crimes.

Now according to the stats by percentage ( they won't tell you it's by percentage) black Americans in that city commit more crimes than wh:yte people but according to the real numbers wh:yte people are the ones committing more crimes.

So please learn to explain how anti black people the U:S really is unless you're a wh:yte person pretending to be black American.

Great post the idiots that peddle the wyte man lies are clueless its just plain self hatred causing them to even repeat it ....They fail to understand that this bogus statistics is used to justify the killing of black people in america (all black people)...so forget the dumb talk of black american only...ALL BLACKS will be treated the same ....You think a racist will ask if you are nigerian or black american lol...dumbaasses!!

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol..why are you ignoring the killings by black in the US? Who commits the most homicide. Yes black are very heartless people, I have lived, worked and interact with so many races here and I know the difference. You are just beclouded with the fact that you are black. Black don't even love themselves, black kills black more than the whites killing blacks.
Talking about accent you just display your level of ignorance. Have you ever heard of what is called "phonological interference"?
That is how your mother tounge affects any other language you learnt. I was raised in Africa but learnt English. So you can go and learn any African language then you will also have accent because your American tounge will interfer with it.
So only ignorant people like you will make fun of somebody with accent.
I have lived here for years so telling me I know nothing about blacks is laughable.
I hate nobody I was talking about what is obvious and statistics so you can cry river because of that I don't care.

In Nigeria Black people commit the most homicide. In Nigeria Black people kill more Black people than Whites kill Black people... so does that mean Nigerians are wicked and evil?

If you understand proximity & know anything about the US, you would know most of America is segregated. Criminals operate based on what is close to them

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Based on FBI data, 2600 of the 3300 white ppl killed in the US were killed by white people.

2600 of the 2900 Black people killed were killed by Black people.

Black murderers kill Black people because they are in proximity to them. White murderers kill white people because they are in proximity to them. That’s the nature of segregation + crime.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43

More FBI data:

Of total criminal offenses black people (also it doesn’t list African criminals separate from Black Americans lol) were responsible for 26.6% of crimes. 36.4 percent of total violent crime.

Even with homicide Black people are responsible for 51.2% of those. Not this overwhelming number you are suggesting. And those account for the smallest number, around 7000 victims.

It must be said: Black Americans don’t like you because you’re a judgmental stereotyping fool. We can sense when someone is looking down on us and no one will like a person like that.

Your judgment is beclouded by the fact that you are a Nigerian. That is why you can’t see how ridiculous it is for any Nigerian to call anyone names when the names the entire world has for you outweighs anything you can say about us. Lmao. The irony.

I see you’re offended by the accent comment. So that is why you are upset, right? Someone made fun of your accent and you’ve called Black Americans heartless ever since hahaha

Get over yourself.

And I know your type, smiling in our faces like you are one of us while hating us all the while. Truly despicable.

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by goody234: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

Hogwash. Nigerian's succeed in America more than African Americans because some come there with a certain hunger and determination to make it after escaping REAL poverty back home. Others are from well to do and strict families with great expectations from their parents after spending so much on school fees so they know they must not mess up. Either way, they have an added incentive to succeed that African Americans don't have hence their general complacent attitude.

Racism does not exist right? ...continue that dumb talk !!...Infact you should not even fix your mouth to talk down to black americans they fought for you in the 60s and 70s for immigrants to come into america...so you are there earning all the benefits they fought and died for in the streets ...so when you see a black american thank them for fighting for allowing your parents to give you a better life ......And show some damn respect!!

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

Hogwash. Nigerian's succeed in America more than Black Americans because many come into that country with a certain hunger and determination to make it after escaping REAL poverty back home. Others are from well to do/strict families with great expectations from their parents after spending so much on school fees and other expenses sending them to America so they know they must not mess up. Either way, they have an added incentive to succeed that Black Americans don't have hence their general complacent attitude.

If Nigerians have such a hunger then why can’t they make Nigeria work for them? Why is Nigeria a failing project and even Nigerians will be wishing for the days of colonialism if Nigerians are so successful and hard working and focused

Why can’t you fix your own country?

Rather than jumping in where Black Americans have made a foundation for you to take advantage of just build up your own country with all your great talents.

2 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by calcal: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
PoliteActivist:
America! This country, na wah.
This is not random. She was targeted for a reason. I know this country

You right bro.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oh good lord cry
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
codemaniacs:

They migrate to get higher currency and many of them have already succeeded in Nigeria.

Ah, so Nigeria is sending its successful people in majority?

which skews the data when they find success here. Many were already successful.
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Stop arguing with people.

Most of them are thick.
McSquishi:

In Nigeria Black people commit the most homicide. In Nigeria Black people kill more Black people than Whites kill Black people... so does that mean Nigerians are wicked and evil?

If you understand proximity & know anything about the US, you would know most of America is segregated. Criminals operate based on what is close to them

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Based on FBI data, 2600 of the 3300 white ppl killed in the US were killed by white people.

2600 of the 2900 Black people killed were killed by Black people.

Black murderers kill Black people because they are in proximity to them. White murderers kill white people because they are in proximity to them. That’s the nature of segregation + crime.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43

More FBI data:

Of total criminal offenses black people (also it doesn’t list African criminals separate from Black Americans lol) were responsible for 26.6% of crimes. 36.4 percent of total violent crime.

Even with homicide Black people are responsible for 51.2% of those. Not this overwhelming number you are suggesting. And those account for the smallest number, around 7000 victims.

It must be said: Black Americans don’t like you because you’re a judgmental stereotyping fool. We can sense when someone is looking down on us and no one will like a person like that.

Your judgment is beclouded by the fact that you are a Nigerian. That is why you can’t see how ridiculous it is for any Nigerian to call anyone names when the names the entire world has for you outweighs anything you can say about us. Lmao. The irony.

I see you’re offended by the accent comment. So that is why you are upset, right? Someone made fun of your accent and you’ve called Black Americans heartless ever since hahaha

Get over yourself.

And I know your type, smiling in our faces like you are one of us while hating us all the while. Truly despicable.

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
goody234:

Racism does not exist right? ...continue that dumb talk !!...Infact you should not even fix your mouth to talk down to black americans they fought for you in the 60s and 70s for immigrants to come into america...so you are there earning all the benefits they fought and died for in the streets ...so when you see a black american thank them for fighting for allowing your parents to give you a better life ......And show some damn respect!!

You're an Idiot. Where did I say racism does not exist? I simply said it is a general attitude/lifestyle problem that prevents Black Americans from succeeding as much as Nigerian's and other ethnic minorities/immigrants who succeed despite facing the very same if not WORSE racism.

Continue feeling bitter and holding grudges for wrongs that were done to your forefathers and waiting for the white man to compensate you for it. Typical Akata mentality. Don't go out and hustle like the other Black Americans who have risen from poverty to riches by not letting racism hold them down. The white man does not think or care about you as much as you entitled Akata brats think.

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
cococandy:
Stop arguing with people.

Most of them are thick.

They get on my nerves cry cry cry cry

But you’re right...

3 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
probably a jilted guy!
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

If Nigerians have such a hunger then why can’t they make Nigeria work for them? Why is Nigeria a failing project and even Nigerians will be wishing for the days of colonialism if Nigerians are so successful and hard working and focused

Why can’t you fix your own country?

Rather than jumping in where Black Americans have made a foundation for you to take advantage of just build up your own country with all your great talents.

Because of the leadership problem in Nigeria. Why are you talking like someone who doesn't know it is basically the same cabal of people that have been running this country since independence. Nigeria has yet to see a true change of leadership from the old generation to the new generation. Once we do, I am convinced things will change.

I am not saying all Nigerian's in America do well, I know many useless Nigerians in America too. I'm just saying certain motivational factors make the average Nigerian more determined to succeed in America than Akata folks. It's the same way many Igbo people come from their villages in the east and succeed in Lagos more than the indigenous Yoruba's here. When you know where you're coming from, you know you cant afford to mess up.

1 Like

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

Ah, so Nigeria is sending its successful people in majority?

which skews the data when they find success here. Many were already successful.

most Nigerians use education to migrate... the fees cost between $15,000 and over, poor and unsuccessful people can't afford to pay $15,000 and over per year, apart from fees there is also feeding, rent, transportation e.t.c.

poor and unsuccessful people can't afford such, like I said in a previous comment, U:S uses false data to show every black person in a negative way , so the data you're seeing is false..
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

Because of the leadership problem in Nigeria. Why are you talking like someone who doesn't know it is basically the same cabal of people that have been running this country since independence. Nigeria has yet to see a true change of leadership from the old generation to the new generation. Once we do, I am convinced things will change.

I am not saying all Nigerian's in America do well, I know many uselss Nigerians in America too. I'm just saying certain factors make the average Nigerian more determined to succeed in American than Akata folks.

The truth of the matter is that Black Americans have made the country a place where Black immigrants can now come and expect a chance at success. that’s why Africans weren’t coming over here like this during the 1920’s-30’s when other immigrants were coming or even in the 60’s waves of migrations. They came after Black Americans did the fighting and came to enjoy the privileges of being immigrants and did as much as they could to remove themselves from the Black Americans who paved the way.

If Nigerians have the hunger you described why would they continue to vote for useless politicians each election cycle? How come Nigerians don’t return to Nigeria and transform it? Where is evidence of this hunger seen in the overall population?

When it’s Nigerians failing you blame the government and leadership but when Black Americans point to government for our less than equal conditions you all dismiss that and join white people in calling us lazy and complacent. Those same white people who say African countries like Nigeria are in such a state because you all are lazy or unintelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Dobodobo04: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

Why do you people hate on Black Americans? It’s like you don’t have actual problems to focus on...

Meanwhile, you try to imitate us in your dress, speech, and all else. Pitiful.

What pathetic culture are we imitating? Only the confused and childish ones among us imitate the black American culture. Black American culture where man will suddenly disappear from his family house never to be seen again?

McSquishi, I’m gonna conduct an experiment with you. If u ever visit Nigeria, go to a random kid in any Nigerian street and say to him/her, “ kid, take me to your father”, if the kid says he doesn’t know his/her dad, will give you $2000.00

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Definitely killed by a black American.. You run leave Bokoharam and Bandits for Nigeria only to meet those heartless black Americans who kill for no reason

Only because it’s probably a black neighborhood...
Otherwise, of the over 50K gun-related homicides every year in the US, most are committed by white folks.
>

2 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

The truth of the matter is that Black Americans have made the country a place where Black immigrants can now come and expect a chance at success. that’s why Africans weren’t coming over here like this during the 1920’s-30’s when other immigrants were coming or even in the 60’s waves of migrations. They came after Black Americans did the fighting and came to enjoy the privileges of being immigrants and did as much as they could to remove themselves from the Black Americans who paved the way.

If Nigerians have the hunger you described why would they continue to vote for useless politicians each election cycle? How come Nigerians don’t return to Nigeria and transform it? Where is evidence of this hunger seen in the overall population?

When it’s Nigerians failing you blame the government and leadership but when Black Americans point to government for our less than equal conditions you all dismiss that and join white people in calling us lazy and complacent. Those same white people who say African countries like Nigeria are in such a state because you all are lazy or unintelligent.

African's were not going anywhere during the 1920’s-30’s. Intercontinental migration was not really our thing back then..It was mostly a Europe to USA thing.

No one is disputing the contributions black Americans of times past have made to the development of the USA but to think that gives this present generation Akata people I see (who are NOTHING like the MLK's and Rosa Parks of those days) the right to be entitled and demand everything without working for it while hating immigrants for having the motivation they choose not to develop? I am sorry I can not agree with you on that. It's the same arrogance, jealousy and entitlement mentality that is making South Africans kill our fellow Nigerians in their country because we make the most of ourselves on their soil while they choose to faff around and make babies all day. Will you say that one is because of generational racism too?

3 Likes

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by goody234: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

SMART TALK!! There are so many coons on here i cant argue with all of them ....Show some respect to black americans and there are plenty of them doing very well ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by Lashist(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
aremuforlife:
No place is safe on earth, America is more dangerous than Nigeria, but you will never see their media or social media blacklisting their country, it's unusual of them.
Please you guys should shutup..there is no single sense in what you say...dont people kill here daily??does naija police even have the tech to get answers for a crime...make una dey shutup...suffer here if you want to
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by goody234: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

You're an Idiot. Where did I say racism does not exist? I simply said it is a general attitude/lifestyle problem that prevents Black Americans from succeeding as much as Nigerian's and other ethnic minorities/immigrants who succeed despite facing the very same if not WORSE racism.

Continue feeling bitter and holding grudges for wrongs that were done to your forefathers and waiting for the white man to compensate you for it. Typical Akata mentality. Don't go out and hustle like the other Black Americans who have risen from poverty to riches by not letting racism hold them down. The white man does not think or care about you as much as you entitled Akata brats think.

No you are the idiot for spewing lazy stereotypes ...Typical coon talk!! I bet you have a MAGA hat somewhere in your house ...if you were worth a damn you would be in nigeria working and fixing your country!! ......not running your mouth about Akata brats
Re: Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) by ALISMILE(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Definitely killed by a black American..You run leave Bokoharam and Bandits for Nigeria only to meet those heartless black Americans who kill for no reason
Just shut it jare
We have more heartless white killers than black in the US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Theophilus Ozoigbo Arrested For 3-Day Sex With Sierra Leonean Girl Without Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.